Overthrowing The RoyalE's

DeletedUser

Despite all our different opinions atleast we can all agree on one thing... that Krieger is and always has been a failure. Go Nam !

DeletedUser

Despite all our different opinions atleast we can all agree on one thing... that Krieger is and always has been a failure. Go Nam !

If you classify failure as investing years of your life into leading a group of people in an online game and not actually ever winning (assuming NAM do win this world which seems a pretty good bet atm), then i guess you're right.

I just wish he'd hurry up and mass delete again so tw open up the next no-hauls world for the sake of us noobs that failed in this one.

DeletedUser

My opinion on the issue being discussed in the recent posts. Please disregard if you are not interested in reading this long post. It is an an attempt to explain it in terms of a similar real life analogy if not same.

Let’s assume there are two friendly countries A and B. Their relationship unfortunately deteriorates over a period of time due to several reasons. There comes a point when country A decides that for its national security they need to declare war on country B before B can act against A. Country A is confident about taking this step because they have a network of people in country B who are willing to defect at an opportune time and work for country A instead. Guess what, these people have been model citizens who have worked throughout their life, contributed to the economy etc . until they plan to switch sides. Somehow, Country B comes to know about this network of people working against them well before they could materialize their plans.

What would be the response of country B. Well, it could range from a pardon, trying them for treason, "mysterious” deaths/disappearance, prisoner swap with country A, or perhaps other heinous types of punishment. Well, in the real world a country would select a response as per their laws. Now, what would be the response of tribe B in the virtual world of tribal wars if a similar situation occurs given the constraints of tribal wars rules? It could range from doing nothing and let tribe A win in a blitzkrieg type attack coupled with internal sabotage and lose the world, or take an action for its own security. Well, they can’t be tried in tribal wars for treason. Perhaps there should be an option for that. What else? It could range from kicking a member to mysterious disappearance of troops. Is it harsh? Maybe. Is it valid? If it is within the constraints of tribal wars rules. Otherwise I don’t see any other option as any side which has defectors will always be on the back foot as there is no other recourse even if they are caught well within time.

Regarding the comment where someone said the decision regarding troop movement was biased I would like to make a small point. I am new to the forum so I am not sure what the protocol here is because I saw a post by in-game staff openly supporting nam at the start of the war. I am not insinuating that the decision was biased but I find that odd because if I go to a court as a complainant against a party and if I see judge taking sides I would doubt the whole process. “Not only must justice be done, it must also seen to be done”.

I will be happy to respond to any constructive criticism. Thanks!

Jza08

Regarding the comment where someone said the decision regarding troop movement was biased I would like to make a small point. I am new to the forum so I am not sure what the protocol here is because I saw a post by in-game staff openly supporting nam at the start of the war. I am not insinuating that the decision was biased but I find that odd because if I go to a court as a complainant against a party and if I see judge taking sides I would doubt the whole process. “Not only must justice be done, it must also seen to be done”.

I will be happy to respond to any constructive criticism. Thanks!

So if I am being unjustly treated... have friends that are either Lawyers or say Judges and they agree I have been unjustly dealt are hard blow, they can not show any support towards me?? Even if they have absolutely nothing to do whatsoever with my case and that is their profession??

There is a lot of in-game staff and support staff involved in this and many other worlds, rarely will you have a situation where no one knows nobody in game these days. However I would consider it a conflict of interest if an in-game staff member I knew responded to my query. I sure would like to think the in-game staff and say real-life lawyers/Judges would hold a higher level of integrity here and there are also rules that govern these sorts of situations.

What I still don't get with these "treacherous" insinuations involving the ex-RoyalE players and NAM is where is all the proof that this is what they were planning to do?? Where is the evidence NAM had been planning to backstab RoyalE all along?? I have yet to see one single piece of evidence to prove this was the case.

There has been numerous requests to see this proof yet none given...

Last edited:

DeletedUser103708

extras, while krieger's being bashed about the way he sends his fake.

how about this one

g2TQeal.png

DeletedUser113867

So if I am being unjustly treated... have friends that are either Lawyers or say Judges and they agree I have been unjustly dealt are hard blow, they can not show any support towards me?? Even if they have absolutely nothing to do whatsoever with my case and that is their profession??

There is a lot of in-game staff and support staff involved in this and many other worlds, rarely will you have a situation where no one knows nobody in game these days. However I would consider it a conflict of interest if an in-game staff member I knew responded to my query. I sure would like to think the in-game staff and say real-life lawyers/Judges would hold a higher level of integrity here and there are also rules that govern these sorts of situations.

What I still don't get with these "treacherous" insinuations involving the ex-RoyalE players and NAM is where is all the proof that this is what they were planning to do?? Where is the evidence NAM had been planning to backstab RoyalE all along?? I have yet to see one single piece of evidence to prove this was the case.

There has been numerous requests to see this proof yet none given...

NAM players admit to stacking some of RoyalE enemies in the forum and ingame, casuallygaming being one.

Also NAM also admit to joining an attack on civil with royalE then telling civil whats being sent and things.

Then theres the moving backline players to the front, royalE did it after NAM did.

There is also the skype convo posted by a royalE player showing that players planned to backstab royalE a week or 2 into the war when support was all on the frontline.

It is not that royalE members have not posted things, it is that NAM players have ignored them.

DeletedUser

Then theres the moving backline players to the front, royalE did it after NAM did.

There is also the skype convo posted by a royalE player showing that players planned to backstab royalE a week or 2 into the war when support was all on the frontline.

It is not that royalE members have not posted things, it is that NAM players have ignored them.

First one: NAM never moved players to the frontline in preparation for any war. This is how they have been spreading since nobles came out. I'm sure this has been said but you don't read others posts.

Second: So you got a convo of a player saying he was suppose to join NAM, have you any skype info of NAM actually agreeing to this plan he said? Anyone can say they were meant to join this tribe or w/e so ya no solid evidence there.

Do not talk about people ignoring anything you have come to the externals screaming nonsense without any solid proof, ignoring NAMs posts. you even accused the mods of helping NAM lol get over yourself mate.

DeletedUser61979

extras, while krieger's being bashed about the way he sends his fake.

how about this one

g2TQeal.png

Those aren't fakes. They are real. Conway is OCD and likes them to look pretty as well as be destructive.

rip

DeletedUser

CG and an account he sat sent like 3 stacks and now it's a big thing lol. Conway isn't very skillful tbh from when i played with him. His attacks on me were pretty funny.

DeletedUser

Don't dis the 12 year old, his still learning #Justiceforconway

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

CG and an account he sat sent like 3 stacks and now it's a big thing lol. Conway isn't very skillful tbh from when i played with him. His attacks on me were pretty funny.

Don't call the account CG :icon_neutral: It gives Jamie and Kurtis the impression that they're not imposter's. Much like the chap that can't spell George properly.

DeletedUser

Another player leaves Royale/gets kick from. Good job Krieger. Solid leadership.

Jza08

First one: NAM never moved players to the frontline in preparation for any war. This is how they have been spreading since nobles came out. I'm sure this has been said but you don't read others posts.

Second: So you got a convo of a player saying he was suppose to join NAM, have you any skype info of NAM actually agreeing to this plan he said? Anyone can say they were meant to join this tribe or w/e so ya no solid evidence there.

Do not talk about people ignoring anything you have come to the externals screaming nonsense without any solid proof, ignoring NAMs posts. you even accused the mods of helping NAM lol get over yourself mate.

^^ What he said ... I am glad Heartless isn't representing me :lol:

What i find interesting though is that this entire world up until NAM declaring on RoyalE, Kreiger has stood up for his tribe in war, pnp, banter and against any allegations of foul play made about him or RoyalE...

Post declaration ... I do not believe he has made a single post. NAM even produced evidence RoyalE were preparing for war and beat them to the punch. Yet there has not been a single rebuttal (apart from Display Only's video) from Kreiger to the pnp or anything discussed for that matter...

He has not been reserved in the past... So why now? There has been plenty of opportunity to defend their position on this. Does that mean there is truth to some of what has been discussed in these threads??

Yeah ... im bored :p

darkx

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Cg is curious George, cG is CasuallyGaming, everybody knows that

Go NAM!

DeletedUser113867

You never mentioned about the stacking and helping out royales enemies i wonder why?

NAM have spread between each others clusters this is true but some players clearly have been moved to the fronts. The NBD recruits such as Darkness Jordan and Sage 69 were clearly moved to the front and have nothing to do with nobling in each others clusters, please stop with your bullshit as we can all clearly see on the maps and the stats.

I did say a mod helped NAM yeah, it is actually against the rules to stop the movements when a player on the account sent the troops out that was given the password and asked to play on the account. I have seen this happen to players in the past and they were told that they should have been more careful with who they trusted there accounts to and it was there fault. So the mods were very wrong in there actions or this case or they were wrong in the several hundred they dealt with before. I am pretty sure basher of pigs stated that when he reported being hacked the mods said he should have been more careful with who he gave his password to and the mods just told him to stop reporting, why is that case different? Infact that case was worse because the player who logged into that account had no right to be there.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You never mentioned about the stacking and helping out royales enemies i wonder why?

NAM have spread between each others clusters this is true but some players clearly have been moved to the fronts. The NBD recruits such as Darkness Jordan and Sage 69 were clearly moved to the front and have nothing to do with nobling in each others clusters, please stop with your bullshit as we can all clearly see on the maps and the stats.

I did say a mod helped NAM yeah, it is actually against the rules to stop the movements when a player on the account sent the troops out that was given the password and asked to play on the account. I have seen this happen to players in the past and they were told that they should have been more careful with who they trusted there accounts to and it was there fault. So the mods were very wrong in there actions or this case or they were wrong in the several hundred they dealt with before. I am pretty sure basher of pigs stated that when he reported being hacked the mods said he should have been more careful with who he gave his password to and the mods just told him to stop reporting, why is that case different? Infact that case was worse because the player who logged into that account had no right to be there.

1. Never spoke of it because NAM as a tribe didn't support CIVIL, i personally nobled a few of them myself.

2. As i said the first time NAM have always let others noble amongst each other and i think this is a NAM tactic incase people decide to leave the tribe.

3. It is not against the rules, if you knew so much about the mods job you'd be one. Mods seen that the co player who destroyed the account never logged/didnt buy pp, did nothing basically was just there to sabotage it so in any case ya they had the right to cancel the troop commands and mods will always do this. The bashers one is a totally different story, the hacker sent back stacks from other players and i believe the mods couldn't interfere with them troops as they weren't his troops. You really are doing a terrible job at trying to justify this.

DeletedUser113867

A couple of CG stacks is a tribal stacking effort apparently :D

If players are stacking and it was common knowledge then why were they not kicked? royalE had proof since you all seem to claim they hacked the account and were on it

Ofcours rainbow the mod can interfere, he cannot stop the command but he can put a beginer protection on the account until the stacks are back in place. I have had people move my troops out and was just told unlucky you should have given out your password, but then you will just say thats because you are a prick or something. We all know some players get different treatment to others and the 2 cases highlight that.

DeletedUser

I think your more butthurt because you didn't get all your friends villages for free when you tried to backstab him.