Invict

Smokn

Don't listen to these buttheads. It was a good effort! Nothin wrong with being excited about joining Gents, n nervous about impressing the Blue. I would of let you have a retry :icon_cool:.

DeletedUser99565

Don't listen to these buttheads. It was a good effort! Nothin wrong with being excited about joining Gents, n nervous about impressing the Blue. I would of let you have a retry :icon_cool:.

Everybody in Gents sucks and they leave their shoes on when entering the house. #NoMannerz #ThugLife

DeletedUser116463

Man that train is Epic...lol.What is the intention of this post bdw?

DeletedUser

Now what I'd like to know is what happened to the leaving players? Did they leave, or were they kicked?

- 6 or 7 players were kicked.
- Then I left the tribe
- A couple more players left the tribe (not kicked) after I left

(I'm not going to go into detail here, because I still have friends/allies in INVICT. Also I wouldn't want to start any personal mud-slinging that would spoil a good fight, Invictus and Jäger were really battling-it-out for awhile there.)

DeletedUser

this thread was so pointless up until thinblue's post. Goddamnit

DeletedUser1082

Can we draw some attention to the horrific and embarrassing farming of those players?

DeletedUser112704

1. what a farming achievement :D

2. what a train o_O (I don't know too many players who can send a train like that)

3. I usually send trains like that, when I'm on my crappy phone.

DeletedUser92753

[spoil]
Wql0NSQ.png
[/spoil]

That tagline made me laugh, not going to lie. I hope Invict is not laid low by recruitment. A sad way to see a top tribe fall.

DeletedUser

[spoil]
Wql0NSQ.png
[/spoil]

That tagline made me laugh, not going to lie. I hope Invict is not laid low by recruitment. A sad way to see a top tribe fall.

Or it could be the piss poor leadership they have. Also it is shown that they've done nothing but buy resources as they cannot farm. The guy Fangz or whatever only farmed roughly 260k since the world started? That is pure shit, if you cannot login and farm more than 10k a day you are useless go play No Hauls. This ship is sinking and everyone better jump off before you go down with it especially with Midget, Fangz, and WarCrazed running.

6raFc.gif