Has this game turned into a Pay to win?

DeletedUser112079

You do realise you don't have to spend money to get pp right?

DeletedUser93513

you so stealthy even your location on TW Forums is unkown

DeletedUser

What has gotten into Innogames here, i know they want to make money but it just ruins the game in my opinion.

Oh it doesn't ruin the game at all, it just makes it closer to real life i.e the rich win. You see it in business, government, and the judicial system well now it's in TW. Personally I spend 50k annually on TW and that's why I get to co-play the most prominent accounts and stay ahead of the pack.

DeletedUser84793

Oh it doesn't ruin the game at all, it just makes it closer to real life i.e the rich win. You see it in business, government, and the judicial system well now it's in TW. Personally I spend 50k annually on TW and that's why I get to co-play the most prominent accounts and stay ahead of the pack.

50k? lol

DeletedUser117925

Simply put yes paying gives you and advantage, does it win you the game, surely not, Ranked 27 atm, was at 21 but am letting myself fall back a bit deliberately. I haven't spent a cent on this game but keep all premium features except account manager running and have 2000 pp stockpiled with spare pp to buy flags, hell I don't even farm anymore because I simply don't have the time to, I started this world on a fresh account with no pp as well as this is the first world I've played since world 30, also joined world 76 and 78 at the same time but that's just to point whore over there to give villages away out of boredom

DeletedUser117914

Seriously ?

N00ble

Reaction score
I do not believe the game is completely pay to win, however it does give a very good advantage at the beginning, but surely once you get above 1 mil points, how much can PP help you? Especially when you have thousands of incomings and a well timed op. The game is a marathon, not a sprint. In the end, I do believe it will be the skilled or just the plain hardy that will eventually stick around to the end of the world. I'm not sure when people stop using pp to give them an advantage but I cant see it going past 500k - 1 mil maybe? And even if they are using it after that it would only be for things like wall levels and extra res, maybe a farm level here and there.

To add to that, it doesn't really make it much different than other games, take Fifa for example. You can buy coin for cash and buy the likes of Ronaldo and Messi, But someone can come along without spending a penny on the game, other than buying it in the first place of course and beat them 6,7,8-0.

DeletedUser84793

I do not believe the game is completely pay to win, however it does give a very good advantage at the beginning, but surely once you get above 1 mil points, how much can PP help you? Especially when you have thousands of incomings and a well timed op. The game is a marathon, not a sprint. In the end, I do believe it will be the skilled or just the plain hardy that will eventually stick around to the end of the world. I'm not sure when people stop using pp to give them an advantage but I cant see it going past 500k - 1 mil maybe? And even if they are using it after that it would only be for things like wall levels and extra res, maybe a farm level here and there.

To add to that, it doesn't really make it much different than other games, take Fifa for example. You can buy coin for cash and buy the likes of Ronaldo and Messi, But someone can come along without spending a penny on the game, other than buying it in the first place of course and beat them 6,7,8-0.

later in the game pp will still help when all resources is only 1 per 1k..still be useful. but by no means will a premium world get you a victory! in the end it all comes down to being active,being a team player and experiance. ..prem points cant do that for ya..you can spend 1k of money to get ahead of everyone else..but just takes hours to lose it all if you dont do the 3 things i mention above..just that simple...now if your very active, your a team player,dedicated to the end with experance...the other players in the world is screwed!..:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser1082

Premium helps just as much later on, when resources become less valuable the only thing that matters is time, and if you can speed up all your buildings with PP then you have a huge advantage, being able to instantly get a wall to level 20, or rebuild catted farms and smithy levels in seconds is a huge advantage

DeletedUser84793

Premium helps just as much later on, when resources become less valuable the only thing that matters is time, and if you can speed up all your buildings with PP then you have a huge advantage, being able to instantly get a wall to level 20, or rebuild catted farms and smithy levels in seconds is a huge advantage

exactly!

darkx

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
When will we be able to spend PP for dragons? Me wants dragons