BREAKING NEWS, Rhythm threatens to break hugfest

DeletedUser95698

Zach I warned you to stop arguing with ohgod on here....

Multifarious avenues of approach vie for attention as potential retorts to Zach's self-centered offhand remarks. The nitty-gritty of what I'm about to write is this: If Zach would abandon his name-calling and false dichotomies it would be much easier for me to provide you with a holistic and thematic history of Zach's pretentious quips. For his headlong plans to succeed, Zach needs to dumb down our society. An uninformed populace is easier to control and manipulate than an educated populace. Before you know it, schoolchildren will stop being required to learn the meanings of words like “pharmacodynamic” and “hippopotomonstrosesquipidelian”. They will be incapable of comprehending that once people obtain the critical skills that enable them to think and reflect and speculate independently, they'll realize that I avouch that there are in fact many people who possess the intelligence, wisdom, talent, and ability to play an essential role in the struggle against entrenched class, race, and gender hierarchies of privilege and power. My goal is to locate those people and encourage them to help me defy the international enslavement of entire peoples. It is high time for someone to fight oppression. Will that someone be you?

what senior squid? *as i was typing this i farted and it stank here*
but i am sorry master squid for continuing to argue, it shall not continue sir.

DeletedUser

No PnP yet though :p theyre dumping full dvs as nukes, those hurt!

DeletedUser

Been a serious lack of any PnP here so far :| not even any stats/reports/stories.

DeletedUser

Wow seems Flood managed to snag some Milfs players, always thought they were in rhythms pocket.

Justifi3d

Wow seems Flood managed to snag some Milfs players, always thought they were in rhythms pocket.

Massive Players that internal tend to gravitate towards each other..

The deviousness was defo not needed, One Way and Angelic won't even answer me on Skype - To each his own on how they wanna play, I will leave it at that..

DeletedUser94059

lol your duke tries to play games and tries to turn tribe mates against tribe mates by making up fake convos. He go out played just like you have been ingame. better luck next time

DeletedUser

The deviousness was defo not needed, One Way and Angelic won't even answer me on Skype - To each his own on how they wanna play, I will leave it at that..

I would just like to state Steve had Jules Winnfield spy on us for the first 2-3 days..how is us recruiting milfs(and soon others) to make this a much more fair fight any worse? How is having a spy not devious? You can argue I had a spy among your leadership-and I would just argue the fact that Steve is a muppet and threatens fo DDos attack everyone in Flood even though he probably doesnt even know how to obtain our ip addresses. Pffft, get real ryan, this is a war game.

You think youre so high and mighty that you cant reply to me in mail? Ive been nothing but nice to you-never rude. And you blatantly disregard a friendly letter because youre upset you lost 50 sum nobles. Get real.

And for players who "only internal", our defensive game is quite up to parr, another thing you are "forgetting" to preach about. Just upset flood leadership play a stronger diplomacy game then Stevie wonder.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser94059

Its ture. mason is nice to you in mail. Im the one who calls you out for being a nub and not as good as you think as said better luck next time.

DeletedUser

Its ture. mason is nice to you in mail. Im the one who calls you out for being a nub and not as good as you think as said better luck next time.

I dont think Steve will let his dog off the leash...

DeletedUser

STATS! STATS! STATS! :icon_surprised:

Lol lilkram2014 is bleeding out-no player on it. Left sit with us 2 hrs after incomings started but never returned-not surprised.

They have failed to break any active account-and gave acez rank 1 OD

DeletedUser

Here some stats.

One Week - Flood vs Rhytm (+19 for Rhythm)
[SPOIL]
Side 1:
Tribes: Flood
Side 2:
Tribes: Rhythm

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 20
Side 2: 39
Difference: 19

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 157,888
Side 2: 353,903
Difference: 196,015

chart

[/SPOIL]

One Week - lilkram2014 vs Rhythm (+25 for Rhythm)
[SPOIL]
Side 1:
Players: lilkram2014
Side 2:

Side 1: 6
Side 2: 31
Difference: 25

chart

Side 1: 54,166
Side 2: 287,942
Difference: 233,776

chart

[/SPOIL]

Brief comment. Seems what Mason says is quite accurate. lilkram2014 account been the one suffering more loses balancing out on a -25 vills, having the owner quitted right when the war started (shame on this gamers kind) and being sat since. Considering the war out of lilkram2014 situation tho (not say it should not count, it does, just trying to figure where the stats come from) stats show a +6 for Flood (25 loss for lilkram over a 19 total for Flood, meaning other Flood members gained 6 vills over Rhythm).

Justifi3d

Here some stats.

One Week - Flood vs Rhytm (+19 for Rhythm)
[SPOIL]
Side 1:
Tribes: Flood
Side 2:

Side 1: 20
Side 2: 39
Difference: 19

chart

Side 1: 157,888
Side 2: 353,903
Difference: 196,015

chart

[/SPOIL]

One Week - lilkram2014 vs Rhythm (+25 for Rhythm)
[SPOIL]
Side 1:
Players: lilkram2014
Side 2:

Side 1: 6
Side 2: 31
Difference: 25

chart

Side 1: 54,166
Side 2: 287,942
Difference: 233,776

chart

[/SPOIL]

Brief comment. Seems what Mason says is quite accurate. lilkram2014 account been the one suffering more loses balancing out on a -25 vills, having the owner quitted right when the war started (shame on this gamers kind) and being sat since. Considering the war out of lilkram2014 situation tho (not say it should not count, it does, just trying to figure where the stats come from) stats show a +6 for Flood (25 loss for lilkram over a 19 total for Flood, meaning other Flood members gained 6 vills over Rhythm).

The account has a sitter not under attack from a diff tribe... So thats not a excuse.. Or make it one I don't care.. The fact is we are winning against 3 Tribes working together..

As far as chatting via mail I don't feel the need for it, especially when the last mail wasted about 15 minutes of my life which I find important..

Anything said in written form is irrelevent unless you can back it up in-game.. Sure the players, and sitters on Ace can defend, you are also being flooded with support from a tribe not under threat..

I'm not bitter maybe a bit upset, you all would be too if you had quite a few players lying right to your face via game and Skype..

As it were good luck to CRASH and Flood Alliance, you can keep sending me mails in-game to be ignored..

DeletedUser

The account has a sitter not under attack from a diff tribe... So thats not a excuse.. Or make it one I don't care.. The fact is we are winning against 3 Tribes working together..

As far as chatting via mail I don't feel the need for it, especially when the last mail wasted about 15 minutes of my life which I find important..

Anything said in written form is irrelevent unless you can back it up in-game.. Sure the players, and sitters on Ace can defend, you are also being flooded with support from a tribe not under threat..

I'm not bitter maybe a bit upset, you all would be too if you had quite a few players lying right to your face via game and Skype..

As it were good luck to CRASH and Flood Alliance, you can keep sending me mails in-game to be ignored..

Like I said-butthurt. You and I were friends Ryan, and you turned your back on me due to my realizing which tribe was fit to win the world.

Id like some proof of this so called-being flooded with support from a tribe under no threat-all you have been able to make is false accusations. Without evidence, what good is that word?

DeletedUser

The account has a sitter not under attack from a diff tribe... So thats not a excuse..

(not say it should not count, it does, just trying to figure where the stats come from)

You can read it as you like, but i dont see any 'excuse' in the attempt to go trough more accurate details about how the resulting stats were composed.

The fact is we are winning against 3 Tribes working together..

Not sure who those tribes would be, i see Flood, and, at most, us helping them here and there. 3rd being?

As for the winning part, well, you got the first offence, is Rhythm starting this war afterall. But still

Last 24 hours stats:

[SPOIL]Side 1: Tribes: Flood
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Side 1: 15
Side 2: 5
Difference: 10

chart

Side 1: 136,465
Side 2: 46,519
Difference: 89,946

chart
[/SPOIL]

Maybe a bit early to call it 'winning'.

Sure the players, and sitters on Ace can defend, you are also being flooded with support from a tribe not under threat..

That somehow sound like someone not under threath stacking 2dadar just a bit ago :icon_eek: I guess the difference was that no, they could not defend.

DeletedUser99565

Rhythm never stacked 2dadar, they sent troops to one player who jumped ship to dream. So no it's not the same.