BREAKING NEWS, Rhythm threatens to break hugfest

DeletedUser

The reference is not to Teemo. Shush, even Steve admitted it.

velibor

Rhythm getting their ass whopped by a tribe 1/2 their size...why doesn't this come as a surprise. I see a trend here...there is no way in hell rhythm will win this world...as little as the community of good players has become its still enough to overcome P2W and lack of skill.

DeletedUser

Rhythm getting their ass whopped by a tribe 1/2 their size...why doesn't this come as a surprise. I see a trend here...there is no way in hell rhythm will win this world...as little as the community of good players has become its still enough to overcome P2W and lack of skill.

Velibor, for once I agree with your post. +1

We are continuously being accused of bacstabbing and getting Crash to stack us-its rather comical. Theres no proof. They havent been able to take and hold a village long enough to see incoming support..when they do(which will most likely not happen)-they will see how stupid they are sounding making false accusations without any proof to back them up

DeletedUser

I was a Flood member, i have a couple of things to say.

Mason i can't be bothered to go back and find the skype quote because honestly i'm not that bothered, but i remember you very distinctly saying that you can't snipe very well and so you cluster your villages together so that you can stack. So props to your co-players for all the sniping they must be doing on those trains. I hope you're giving them the appreciation they deserve for keeping your account afloat. Secondly, Crash is indeed stacking Flood, Locke and Mason why bother denying it, it's a war game and you're allies well done for using them well, don't see the need to deny it though.

And yes i spied for steve, he didn't 'have' me spy. I went to him with information because i was sick of seeing this huge hugfest, but it's finally broken and so i'm content :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Mason i can't be bothered to go back and find the skype quote because honestly i'm not that bothered, but i remember you very distinctly saying that you can't snipe very well and so you cluster your villages together so that you can stack. So props to your co-players for all the sniping they must be doing on those trains. I hope you're giving them the appreciation they deserve for keeping your account afloat. Secondly, Crash is indeed stacking Flood, Locke and Mason why bother denying it, it's a war game and you're allies well done for using them well, don't see the need to deny it though.

And yes i spied for steve, he didn't 'have' me spy. I went to him with information because i was sick of seeing this huge hugfest, but it's finally broken and so i'm content :icon_wink:

Except Ive been sniping all day when Im online-and prove we have support incoming from crash?

DeletedUser99565

Saying that then I might as well say prove you and not your coplayers have been sniping ALL day when you're online. It's pointless and there are ways to get around it.

DeletedUser

As i said, i'm not that bothered to go back through that dull chat to find the proof. I'm putting it out there, if people want to believe it, then they're smart for believing that an ally is stacking another, for the ones that don't believe it, well they wouldn't be very good allies then.

On the same vein, prove that rhythm and ryan ever stacked 2dadar?

Justifi3d

Like I said-butthurt. You and I were friends Ryan, and you turned your back on me due to my realizing which tribe was fit to win the world.

Id like some proof of this so called-being flooded with support from a tribe under no threat-all you have been able to make is false accusations. Without evidence, what good is that word?

Butt hurt would be the wrong choice of words, I better then anyone know how this game is played and not that I expected it anyways knows its around the corner..

Lets go back in time.. When Googles quit I knew which way you were gonna go, the easy win.. You had put a 2nd Co on Locke's account (RL Friend) and you wanted me to join you.. This is it for me, I won't be playing anymore after this 10 years is long enough, but I know I told you that I wanted to actually put effort in this world to win..

I wanted the challenge or else I would have joined CRASH ages upon ages ago when FATE disbanded..

For me its not the destination its the journey, and I will spend it will Rhythm...

DeletedUser117863

Sniping isn't hard, it just needs some practice. I've sat the Ace account a few times, did some snipes, other Flood members sat the acc, also did some snipes, but you shouldnt take anything away from the players on the acc itself, Mason included.

Do you know me on .net? Nope. Does anybody know me on .net? Nope. Do I have a long history of playing TW on other servers? Nope. And yet my sniping is, and I'm not the only one saying this about me, pretty good, or excellent as others might say. If Mason was a noob sniper, he would be an average one by now. Maybe not good enough to consistently get the snipes ~15ms before the nobles, but good enough for most of the trains that have been sent.

And please provide proof for Crash stacking Flood.

DeletedUser117863

Also Steve post a *censored by Earl* proper PnP warthread already.

DeletedUser

It's not hard to be a decent sniper, we get it. Fact of the matter is, Mason said he wasn't that good of a sniper hence why he clusters his villages so much, i was just trying to get it out there he wasn't the best defender so most of his villages will be stacked, as he's also part of leadership in Flood he'd be getting filled to the brim. Shame Rhythm didn't target someone else, as i wonder how well another player would of gotten fed with D.

If you had of actually read my post properly, i was having a sly little dig at Mason solely, i asked if he gave enough credit to his cos genuinely because they are doing a great job. If you hadn't noticed, i'm trying to sow some dissent. I know Mason is a decent defender, i played w67 at the same time as him and noticed him on that world also doing a good job, so stop being so quick to hug some nuts.

As to proof, well as i said i'm not that bothered enough to find any. But seeing as you're so quick to jump in here, i'll find some just for you <3

This first one is just a little teaser, just some proof of sits in Crash hands.

[6/6/2015 7:49:53 PM] deathsagew20: lilkram is being sat by crash atm

This second one, is about as close as i'll get to Crash sending support proof. Obviously if you're not an idiot, you'd realise the only way i'd have proof is if i actually had crash support inbound, seeing as i was never under threat i never needed support. But this should be enough, remember i was in Flood.

[6/6/2015 1:48:50 PM] ziyou.lin: Is Crash going to join the war?
[6/6/2015 1:48:56 PM] btiff971: oh okay i had everyone confused haha
[6/6/2015 1:59:25 PM] poopooisyou: no
[6/6/2015 2:01:26 PM] noisethesilent: Crash will support and account sit. I doubt they will officially join for a month. Ie we have to hold out till then. Is that right poo?
[6/6/2015 2:02:54 PM] poopooisyou: i would not ask crash to break a nap agreement
[6/6/2015 2:02:55 PM] poopooisyou: evah
[6/6/2015 2:03:00 PM] poopooisyou: so at least
[6/6/2015 2:03:23 PM] poopooisyou: fyi, htm is over 4k somewhere

Ohh wait maybe this one might give a little more. Although gotta lol about the milfs part now :p

[6/6/2015 10:15:57 AM] suryajsekhar: I'm sure for looks rhythm said 1vs1, but they must be having milf stack their frontlines
[6/6/2015 10:16:11 AM] suryajsekhar: as we are having crash stack ours
[6/6/2015 10:16:17 AM] ibringubadluck: milf and yolo proabably
[6/6/2015 10:16:35 AM] ziyou.lin: Yolo too?
[6/6/2015 10:16:46 AM] suryajsekhar: maybe, w not sure
[6/6/2015 10:16:53 AM] ziyou.lin: Should we backline attack them then?
[6/6/2015 10:17:35 AM] Extreme Ways // Life (Noël) .: lets ask Sweetitz
[6/6/2015 10:17:39 AM] Extreme Ways // Life (Noël) .: he might tell
[6/6/2015 10:18:17 AM] ibringubadluck: i think they worked together in the past, but that might have been rhythm just taking the advantage and nobling weak, vulnerable tribes

As we can see, you even played a little part in this chat!

My sit almost even got passed to Crash!

[5/30/2015 10:46:10 PM] deathsagew20: we should give jules sit to crash to use
[5/30/2015 10:46:12 PM] deathsagew20: just saying

Hopefully this is enough proof <3

EDIT: Completely agree with the PnP though, something needs to spice these forums up!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It's not hard to be a decent sniper, we get it. Fact of the matter is, Mason said he wasn't that good of a sniper hence why he clusters his villages so much, i was just trying to get it out there he wasn't the best defender so most of his villages will be stacked, as he's also part of leadership in Flood he'd be getting filled to the brim. Shame Rhythm didn't target someone else, as i wonder how well another player would of gotten fed with D.

If you had of actually read my post properly, i was having a sly little dig at Mason solely, i asked if he gave enough credit to his cos genuinely because they are doing a great job. If you hadn't noticed, i'm trying to sow some dissent. I know Mason is a decent defender, i played w67 at the same time as him and noticed him on that world also doing a good job, so stop being so quick to hug some nuts.

As to proof, well as i said i'm not that bothered enough to find any. But seeing as you're so quick to jump in here, i'll find some just for you <3

This first one is just a little teaser, just some proof of sits in Crash hands.

[6/6/2015 7:49:53 PM] deathsagew20: lilkram is being sat by crash atm

This second one, is about as close as i'll get to Crash sending support proof. Obviously if you're not an idiot, you'd realise the only way i'd have proof is if i actually had crash support inbound, seeing as i was never under threat i never needed support. But this should be enough, remember i was in Flood.

[6/6/2015 1:48:50 PM] ziyou.lin: Is Crash going to join the war?
[6/6/2015 1:48:56 PM] btiff971: oh okay i had everyone confused haha
[6/6/2015 1:59:25 PM] poopooisyou: no
[6/6/2015 2:01:26 PM] noisethesilent: Crash will support and account sit. I doubt they will officially join for a month. Ie we have to hold out till then. Is that right poo?
[6/6/2015 2:02:54 PM] poopooisyou: i would not ask crash to break a nap agreement
[6/6/2015 2:02:55 PM] poopooisyou: evah
[6/6/2015 2:03:00 PM] poopooisyou: so at least
[6/6/2015 2:03:23 PM] poopooisyou: fyi, htm is over 4k somewhere

Ohh wait maybe this one might give a little more. Although gotta lol about the milfs part now :p

[6/6/2015 10:15:57 AM] suryajsekhar: I'm sure for looks rhythm said 1vs1, but they must be having milf stack their frontlines
[6/6/2015 10:16:11 AM] suryajsekhar: as we are having crash stack ours
[6/6/2015 10:16:17 AM] ibringubadluck: milf and yolo proabably
[6/6/2015 10:16:35 AM] ziyou.lin: Yolo too?
[6/6/2015 10:16:46 AM] suryajsekhar: maybe, w not sure
[6/6/2015 10:16:53 AM] ziyou.lin: Should we backline attack them then?
[6/6/2015 10:17:35 AM] Extreme Ways // Life (Noël) .: lets ask Sweetitz
[6/6/2015 10:17:39 AM] Extreme Ways // Life (Noël) .: he might tell
[6/6/2015 10:18:17 AM] ibringubadluck: i think they worked together in the past, but that might have been rhythm just taking the advantage and nobling weak, vulnerable tribes

As we can see, you even played a little part in this chat!

My sit almost even got passed to Crash!

[5/30/2015 10:46:10 PM] deathsagew20: we should give jules sit to crash to use
[5/30/2015 10:46:12 PM] deathsagew20: just saying

Hopefully this is enough proof <3

EDIT: Completely agree with the PnP though, something needs to spice these forums up!

Seems the cats out of the bag now due to a certain low life player who has nothing better to do with his time then -try to blow up other players games-it honestly doesnt matter-Crash isnt in the war and are only doing to us what rhythm had done to teemo (didnt help much mr 21 nobles in 1 village) :lol:

I like how we make one smart play in the game-and everyone is all like oh screw flood-theyre backstabbers and low lifes etc-its called having a social game. To properly lead in any tw world these days you must have a strong social game-hence why Steve is a poopy duke-everyone hates him

DeletedUser94059

Butt hurt would be the wrong choice of words, I better then anyone know how this game is played and not that I expected it anyways knows its around the corner..

So your saying you know how this game is played better then anyone else.? if so how come acez acc (me and mason) are stopping you. i have said you are over rated and stick by it you have shown nothing so far you talk all big but cant back it up. maybe after this your ego will get knocked down a bit.

Oh we are sniping hell i have even sent screen shots of my snipes to tsuper players and even a couple rhythm showing we are smashing them even when they attempt to anti snipe lmao. AND YES GUYS MASON HAS BEEN SNIPING. we cant take all the credit though as we have great tribe mates that are willing to help out.

if you understand the basics of the game as old nub unjust thinks he does. you will know how to defend its pretty simple. hell i have even been lazy and not dodging at times and we still have enough def for more wonderful OPs from rhythm lol

Anyway better luck next round rhythm nublets

DeletedUser

Mason the reason i came back and wasn't happy with the way things went, is because after i told you i wasn't happy you'd wasted my troops on a good friend of mine, you did it again. He's not involved in the war, no attacks have been sent to him besides my account, and it made him very unhappy with me which i was not happy with. He's literally a non threat, never has been, and yet you insisted on wasting my troops on him because my account had been sitting around idling for too long you claimed. Why not use the troops on someone that actually needed a nuking? Like a 2dadar player or dream player. Instead you ruined my personal reputation with a friend, and i couldn't have that. Plus who did you stack with the D on my account? Yourself.

Aww attacking me personally because i called out your lying? I feel so loved <3 yeah i'm a low life who's trying to blow up YOUR game specifically. Absolutely nothing against any other Flood members, not that that matters with what i did now, but i just want you to know, it's specifically because of you i decided not to quit and let you internal me. To be honest i couldn't care what happens to my villages, my biggest joy is knowing that you won't be able to eat them as easily as you eat every other internal that pops up. Honestly you're such a selfish player, and this is why i have no ill feeling about what i did and why i'm more than happy to provide the whole externals with proof that you and Life are lying. I never said your recruitment of milfs wasn't smart, it was extremely smart and well-timed and has a high likelyhood of swinging this war. But you're so arrogant that you've only ever thought i was in rhythms pocket and everything i do is in correlation with them. I approached Steve because of your actions, the two of us had never spoken before when my sit ended up in his hands.

Locke never denied it, he didn't exactly answer the allegations, but he was smart enough not to blatantly lie about it. It's a war game, and they're your allies. Of course they're going to support you, sheesh.

DeletedUser

Mason the reason i came back and wasn't happy with the way things went, is because after i told you i wasn't happy you'd wasted my troops on a good friend of mine, you did it again. He's not involved in the war, no attacks have been sent to him besides my account, and it made him very unhappy with me which i was not happy with. He's literally a non threat, never has been, and yet you insisted on wasting my troops on him because my account had been sitting around idling for too long you claimed. Why not use the troops on someone that actually needed a nuking? Like a 2dadar player or dream player. Instead you ruined my personal reputation with a friend, and i couldn't have that. Plus who did you stack with the D on my account? Yourself.

Aww attacking me personally because i called out your lying? I feel so loved <3 yeah i'm a low life who's trying to blow up YOUR game specifically. Absolutely nothing against any other Flood members, not that that matters with what i did now, but i just want you to know, it's specifically because of you i decided not to quit and let you internal me. To be honest i couldn't care what happens to my villages, my biggest joy is knowing that you won't be able to eat them as easily as you eat every other internal that pops up. Honestly you're such a selfish player, and this is why i have no ill feeling about what i did and why i'm more than happy to provide the whole externals with proof that you and Life are lying. I never said your recruitment of milfs wasn't smart, it was extremely smart and well-timed and has a high likelyhood of swinging this war. But you're so arrogant that you've only ever thought i was in rhythms pocket and everything i do is in correlation with them. I approached Steve because of your actions, the two of us had never spoken before when my sit ended up in his hands.

Locke never denied it, he didn't exactly answer the allegations, but he was smart enough not to blatantly lie about it. It's a war game, and they're your allies. Of course they're going to support you, sheesh.

Such lies. We never used any of your def to stack ourselves other then the bonnie and cats YOU volunteered to send. I dont think we took one villa from your account, so youre lying right there.

As for me being selfish-ive heard this a million times from rhythm and now you. Your opinion means nothing to me-a worthless spy whos a bit butthurt he got weeded out so quickly is all. You can ask any current player in Flood and they will tell you otherwise.

Blow up my game-go ahead. It still wont change the fact youre an incredibly bad player-cant keep a 380k account active for the life of you.

For anyone whos actually wondering about stats-40 for Flood/46 for Rhythm.

And in other news-Mason: The most selfish, arrogant, self centered duke on w78-seriously get a life, god knows you need one if youre aimlessly trying to troll me

DeletedUser

Oh so much pointless speaking.

We are helping Flood on occasion, there no point denying it. I clearly stated it to Steve aswell. My point over it been very clear: Steve admitted himself some stacks were provided by Unjust to a 2dadar member against our attacks. To then cry about how we were helping Flood and that we should have not due the NAP with Rhythm. He complained about how that was just 1 player of Rhythm sending support on personal basis. Now, no flaming intended, but:

1. There no terms of our standing NAP with Rhythm that specify no help shall be provided to other tribe targets. I tend to think that whatever is not specified by diplo agreements, is legit.

2. If someone think a NAP imply on its own no help should be provided to other tribe targets, well then the rule apply to the whole tribe, and even 1 member doing it would means acting against it. Now i never cried nor complained once about it: it wasnt in Rhythm NAP terms, so i thought would have been pointless.

3. If someone think a NAP does NOT imply that. Well then no point on those tantrums either.

Those are my most recent convo with Steve, i ignored him past then kinda. I know your feeling about wasting time in useless convos Unjust :lol:

[SPOIL]
[06/06/2015 02.03.58] Steve: Im just wondering why you work with flood when you got tsuper to worry about and we have nap with you ;)
[06/06/2015 02.04.14] Steve: WE aren't looking to attack you anytime soon, but you try to sneak into Flood hehe
[06/06/2015 02.04.23] Steve: To make things worse... You offer overnight sitting LOL?
[06/06/2015 02.04.26] Locke John: i' not sure how im supposed to give out anything about what we working after tbh
[06/06/2015 02.04.53] Locke John: and i see you know on your own, so yeah :)
[06/06/2015 02.04.58] Steve: The sickest part was that you support Flood vs Tudadar. That weak tribe need frontline support :D haha
[06/06/2015 02.05.12] Steve: Well Gl supporting against us. Idk if that's grounds for NAP break
[06/06/2015 02.05.18] Steve: Would have to ask spoons/titu
[06/06/2015 02.05.41] Locke John: there's nothing referring to it tbh
[06/06/2015 02.06.02] Steve: you're aggressively supporting and sitting them
[06/06/2015 02.06.20] Steve: Scott would love to know that :D
[06/06/2015 02.06.31] Locke John: let him know
[06/06/2015 02.06.50] Steve: cuz the sitting will conflict with troop movements so you can't support each other if you don't organize perfectly
[06/06/2015 02.06.58] Steve: 1 support from wrong guy and Boom no supporting tribe LOL
[06/06/2015 02.09.37] Locke John: are speaking me for some reason or?
[06/06/2015 02.09.58] Steve: just don't know why you'd support a lost cause
[06/06/2015 02.10.09] Steve: For god sakes locke, Mason is asking tribe to support him.
[06/06/2015 02.14.13] Steve: http://gyazo.com/d2f27ead367dc9fdbf7d4a331cd67be7
http://gyazo.com/17256ad33f86fb30d8c20db48b570151
[06/06/2015 02.14.15] Steve: like look at this
[06/06/2015 02.14.19] Steve: Mason desperate
[06/06/2015 02.14.28] Steve: and this is like only stuff he asked for
[06/06/2015 02.14.41] Steve: He didn't even realize we changed op, and if he did he still wanted to stack himself lol!!!
[06/06/2015 02.14.50] Steve: and that 2nd gyazo... disgraceful
[06/06/2015 02.14.56] Steve: You really thirsty for hurting us eh
[06/06/2015 02.15.24] Locke John: more that you been supporting 2dadar?
[06/06/2015 02.15.31] Steve: No, I haven't :D
[06/06/2015 02.15.35] Steve: Nor has my tribe
[06/06/2015 02.15.35] Locke John: not you
[06/06/2015 02.15.38] Locke John: your players did tho
[06/06/2015 02.15.41] Steve: Unjustifed did
[06/06/2015 02.15.42] Locke John: balls
[06/06/2015 02.15.44] Steve: Nobody else
[06/06/2015 02.15.48] Locke John: is your member
[06/06/2015 02.15.48] Steve: My tribe did not.
[06/06/2015 02.15.53] Steve: ONE MEMBER
[06/06/2015 02.16.00] Steve: You supported entire line
[06/06/2015 02.16.02] Steve: What a joke lol
[06/06/2015 02.16.17] Locke John: you cant control what your members do?
[06/06/2015 02.16.21] Locke John: that's what you saying?
[06/06/2015 02.16.33] Steve: Ofcourse I can, why would I stop ryan from helping his friends?
[06/06/2015 02.16.37] Locke John: cause you have let them support our targets and now you come here crying about us returning the favor?
[06/06/2015 02.16.45] Steve: Ryan is duke in our tribe. :D
[06/06/2015 02.16.49] Steve: Ryan is 1M points
[06/06/2015 02.16.53] Locke John: sounds even better
[06/06/2015 02.16.56] Steve: Crash was 30M points :p
[06/06/2015 02.17.43] Locke John: i dont care, if you was correct upon our nap, then you wouldnt have got anyone on your tribe support our targets
[06/06/2015 02.18.01] Locke John: and now, please, stop this bs complaining of the same thing by us
[06/06/2015 02.29.04] Steve: idk
[06/06/2015 02.29.09] Steve: This nap still seems illegitimate
[06/06/2015 02.29.36] Locke John: considering your consideration of NAP broken crossworld...
[06/06/2015 02.29.51] Steve: what lol
[06/06/2015 02.30.20] Locke John: breaking a NAP in a world for a personal alliance broken in another by a simple member of a tribe... i mean
[06/06/2015 02.30.26] Locke John: you think it's normal, right?
[06/06/2015 02.30.31] Steve: yea
[06/06/2015 02.30.44] Steve: I said kick him or enemy
[06/06/2015 02.30.48] Steve: simple as that :D
[06/06/2015 02.30.58] Locke John: your business in a world
[06/06/2015 02.31.03] Steve: but now you're sitting our enemies and defending against us LOL
[06/06/2015 02.31.05] Locke John: are not busines of your tribe in another
[06/06/2015 02.31.11] Locke John: your ego overcome rhythm
[06/06/2015 02.31.17] Steve: that's legitimate grounds fore breaking a nap :D
[06/06/2015 02.31.23] Steve: We always wanted a flood war
[06/06/2015 02.31.30] Steve: It was planned for today for bout a month
[06/06/2015 02.31.37] Steve: I wanted to make it earlier cuz of that incident
[06/06/2015 02.31.42] Steve: But Spoons said wait
[06/06/2015 02.31.45] Steve: and I did
[06/06/2015 02.32.05] Steve: and mason was dumb enough to think it was on june 9th
[06/06/2015 02.32.15] Steve: so now the idiot brett is on acezspades lol

[07/06/2015 13.14.42] Steve: Also to u supporting and sitting flood
[07/06/2015 13.15.06] Steve: I want to end nap for that but apparently it's cuz breaking nap so I'll do my own shit and keep doing it
[07/06/2015 13.15.44] Locke John: well is quite obvious nap wont be renewed
[07/06/2015 13.16.02] Steve: Of course
[07/06/2015 13.16.16] Locke John: is is mostly about you wanting pressure from us too, or tryng to break down flood on next month
[07/06/2015 13.16.25] Locke John: while we still cant attack
[07/06/2015 13.16.41] Steve: :d
[07/06/2015 13.17.03] Steve: And about Scott being hardheaded enough to being forced into nap by you
[07/06/2015 13.17.53] Steve: Maybe if you weren't underhanded I wouldn't be either :eek:
[07/06/2015 13.20.33] Locke John: underhandedme? lol
[07/06/2015 17.59.09] Steve: Yes
[07/06/2015 17.59.15] Steve: Sitting and stacking flood
[07/06/2015 17.59.23] Steve: Lost all respect, we want to war you
[07/06/2015 17.59.30] Steve: But we decide we stick by naps
[07/06/2015 18.16.05] Locke John: And send fake mails around on the meanwhile. You sure know what respect means (rofl)
[07/06/2015 18.31.56] Steve: I sent after what you did, not before
[07/06/2015 18.37.38] Locke John: Balls, you been fooling jules before then. And your members supported our targets before. Our nap do not include any term about this. That's why i never came crying about that, nor even mentioned or complained of it once either. There was not written anywhere you could not, so why bitching about it when unjust did? But now i'm supposed to take your bullshit for doing the same?
[07/06/2015 18.37.46] Locke John: Go cry somehwere else
[07/06/2015 18.39.28] Steve: i fooled jules?
[07/06/2015 18.39.30] Steve: What u mean
[07/06/2015 18.40.06] Steve: we didn't have tribewide defensive op for ur members
[07/06/2015 18.40.12] Steve: 1 of our members supported them
[07/06/2015 18.40.20] Steve: And we didn't sit them
[07/06/2015 18.40.55] Steve: i never sent jules a fake mail about u
[07/06/2015 18.41.16] Steve: He came to me saying he was Calamari/Lexy Roxx's friend and wanted to cause some trouble.
[07/06/2015 18.41.26] Steve: So I worked with him and he helped me out.
[07/06/2015 18.41.43] Steve: I never lied to him in any way though. Show him the message, I made it yesterday lmao
[07/06/2015 18.48.09] Locke John: If you intend a Nap implies no support has to be given to targets of the other tribe, you did that first. Given that every member of a tribe need to respect the terms of tribal diplo agreements with no exceptions. If you say a Nap allows to support targets of the other tribe, then stop complain about it. Is really simple logic and easy to undertand.
[07/06/2015 18.48.58] Steve: then stop circ'ing my members :D?
[07/06/2015 18.50.14] Locke John: That has not to do with the support. You went well past that by editing that mail. You putted words in my mouth that i never said.
[07/06/2015 18.50.42] Steve: And you put terms hidden from NAP that i would never agree to on a NAP
[07/06/2015 18.50.49] Steve: u cant fight us in another tribes' shoes
[07/06/2015 18.51.43] Locke John: But as i told there everyone has own standards on what a leader is mafe of. You can think is legit. I think is not. Not a problem. Everyone will have own opinion about that and on how much you can be trusted.
[07/06/2015 18.52.38] Locke John: You have let you members fight our tribe in another tribe shoes too.
[07/06/2015 18.52.57] Locke John: Stop coming up with the same flwawes and empty arguments
[07/06/2015 18.54.08] Steve: Well stop messaging my members when they don't give a shit lol
[07/06/2015 18.55.08] Locke John: Cool, means i'll have wasted my time without a effect. But i'll keep them informed that's a given. They can block me if they want :)
[07/06/2015 18.55.31] Steve: :D
[07/06/2015 18.55.47] Steve: So should i message your members? I don't do it to scott cuz i k he hates that :(
[07/06/2015 18.56.43] Locke John: Do you think you have anything better than all the bullshit ob this chat to say? Cause else, believe me, you will just get laughed at
[07/06/2015 18.57.07] Locke John: You would be surprised of the feedback i got to that mail
[07/06/2015 18.57.13] Steve: probably :D
[07/06/2015 18.57.16] Steve: Especially koreans
[07/06/2015 18.57.24] Locke John: I was, i thought was a solid tribe before
[07/06/2015 18.57.38] Locke John: Yeah you got loyal peeps there, no doubt
[07/06/2015 18.57.41] Steve: its not solid :D? k lul'
[07/06/2015 18.58.13] Locke John: Nah you have a bulk of loyal players. But not the whole membership likes you :p
[07/06/2015 18.58.18] Steve: ofc they don't :D
[07/06/2015 18.58.27] Steve: but i lead well when needed
[07/06/2015 18.58.55] Locke John: By that you mean throwing around lies about other leaders?
[07/06/2015 18.59.07] Locke John: Cause that's a skill i lack
[07/06/2015 19.02.03] Locke John: Anyhow, gotta go, see ya
[07/06/2015 19.02.13] Steve: haha cya
[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser94059

hahahaha thanks for that Locke was a good read, shows how much of an idiot Steve really is.

DeletedUser

I feel that I should at least offer some clarity, even though I actually can't provide any!

Rhythm never mass stacked 2dadar, nor was there any agreement at any level by any 2dadar leadership to sanction any stacking of 2dadar villages by Rhythm members. Simpe enough?

However; though I can not provide absolute proof, it was fairly apparent that members of 2dadar we're being provided support externally. I suspect that Unjustifi3d had a hand in a small level of defence, but the extent of that I could not shed any light on; minimal though I would imagine.

As for CRASH! assisting Flood in the conflict with Rhythm; did anyone in Rhythm leadership honestly expect CRASH! not to lend a hand? Give over, if Steve honestly thought that was the case he more short sighted and out of touch than I could ever have imagined.

All this Mason bashing, lets switch it up a bit;

http://gyazo.com/f0a94fb5ed7f5fa18832793c41af8d18

Steve; your own members think your an idiot.

Added to that, I think your an idiot; after Mason outed Jules you tried to get me to spy within how long? 3-4 hours?

How did you do it? A photoshopped image of a supposed Mail to Locke to Mason (EDITED: See Edit Remarks) which was an utter pile of tripe that you couldn't possibly provide any proof of.

Jules, as for your role in all of this; we have spoken privately and I think we have met on an even level and understand each others viewpoint. I do, as I have stated and I would gladly tell Mason, sympathise with your real life situation that unquestionably effected your accounts activity, but whats done is done and I would also state you have more than gotten your own back by spying for Steve - So I guess we're even.

Regards,

Liam