Marvel Carnival!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Intro

We all know how well tribal moves this early need to be thought out, due to how costly they can be. Whilst The Regime was publicly focused North, MvDC planned and executed an Op on our most eastern, isolated member - Zordos

topper%20600_zpsahnqntvn.png

Folks! Folks! Step right up and Marvel! Step. Right. Up. Folks! Marvel in amazement at the World Rank 2!!!

img.png

Carnie: Here's your chance to practice your nuking boys - Hit the target and dunk the Zordos! Oh we have a volunteer! You're a big lad, aren't you? Top 20 surely??...Yep! We have a winner here surely folks!! Navro, play the game - everyone is a winner!

[spoil]

[/spoil]

Carnie: Ouch! That's gotta hurt!! Now, folks - watch carefully as Zordos 'The Magician' will attempt to make your nukes disappear right before your very eyes! Whose up next folks??! Broxi1 - go for it son!!

[spoil]

[/spoil]

Carnie: Ooops! So who wants a corn dog???! Emilsen1, you're up!

[spoil]

[/spoil]

Carnie: Test your strength, see how high his ODD can go! Can you ring the bell OopsUrDead?!

[spoil]

[/spoil]
Carnie: .....screw it - throw what ye got....

[spoil]Stanlee:

Amish:

blackdeja:

yomevijaya:

[/spoil]

Carnie: Since this is the w80 Carnival, you need to come see the weird and wonderful!!!

[spoil]

[/spoil]

ffff.png

mvdc_zps5drtbvmm.png

DeletedUser

Love it Hybrid/Foc what a PnP! Been a very long time since the forums have been blessed with a pnp like this. Good luck to the Regime, crush those wannabe superheros.

DeletedUser

Wow, that's actually really well done. Well played to zordos and co. Love the comics :D

FamousInferno

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Damn, is it bad I hope Regime go to war with every tribe! I absolutely love some good pnp. Looks like an exciting war/skirmish.

Best of luck to both sides!

N00ble

Reaction score
Great work!

Im looking forward to this one!

Hopefully the war is as good as the PnP!

DeletedUser5561

not since the kreger reports in w3 have i seen such a amazing PnP.... very nicely done.... good luck to you guys

DeletedUser54677

Wellll, dandelions. Way to set the bar unreasonably high, guys. :icon_razz:

Time and effort pay off, and both were spent on this bit of PnP. Will be interested in seeing how this plays out.

DeletedUser117534

I heard a rumor that Avengers part 4 will be the last one of the series as they will face off against Zordos the magician.

Well done Regime!!

Erig

Mother of God.

Yesterday around 1 SVT I was leading for DOTD...then I saw a sudden jump to 128k units defeated for the new leader. My questions have been answered.

Michael Corleone.

Very enjoyable read. :)

Refreshing to see someone still does PnP the old and correct way. Respect.

DeletedUser

That villa with 19k spears tho

Nice read, lets see if MvDC can crrack underr stress

DeletedUser117845

It's not so much a war, the border is to small. It's more of a localized OP by MVDC that couldn't of gone much worse. If the border was bigger, it would be safe to assume a full scale war would begin.

Status
Not open for further replies.