A Loyal Nemesis

panamakid

Mako, really don't know why you would try to force me defend myself on the externals against a tribemate (especially when simple ingame message would have sufficed if you were genuine, but pubicly maybe more people can see your nobility), but I'm not going to do that.

I will, however, throw someone's trash talking back into their faces any time it happens.

makobex

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Why defend yourself lol?
I just find it way more entertaining when Hungrywolf trashtalks us, but then Loyal fails as a tribe both offensively and defensively when we OP them and they OP us.

If you wanna trashtalk too, by all means go ahead... i'm no-one's superior. But people like him just trashtalk to trashtalk. Patience till he hits the delete button my friend ...

panamakid

Heh, I shall retire my pompousness for the time being, I think loyal has been properly shown their place :)

OTDDeathAwaits

If it's a weekly timeframe can't really be overdue...

Is the 24hrs over the span of 'The Big Op' from loyal okay?

Side 1:
Tribes: NME
Side 2:
Tribes: Loyal

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 20
Side 2: 4
Difference: 16

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 192,941
Side 2: 37,453
Difference: 155,488

chart

Pretty decent caps though NME especially on Prometheus, we couldn't find the dismiss button that you normally use on dead accounts can you teach us some time?

Is everyone in loyal wondering who will be kicked after this op.? Seen as frozenjibblets was kicked after the last one...

DeletedUser108293

Why defend yourself lol?
I just find it way more entertaining when Hungrywolf trashtalks us, but then Loyal fails as a tribe both offensively and defensively when we OP them and they OP us.

If you wanna trashtalk too, by all means go ahead... i'm no-one's superior. But people like him just trashtalk to trashtalk. Patience till he hits the delete button my friend ...

I didnt even say we did good lol. I knew this OP would be a failure when i saw the first scout reports and the heavy stacks on tiger but its alright, our last 2 OPs failed. Shit happens. Game goes on, nukes rebuild.

We havent been focused the last weeks and months imo thats the real problem as we did well before and still could. JUst need to step things up again.

Good job to NME, we shall get better soon.

DeletedUser115210

Well defended NME. I would say this was loyal first 'proper' OP and although we didn't get many caps I am still happy with how it went. Although I think you guys did a great job defending I think the stats our slightly skewed as alot of your caps are coming from the Prom internal down south.

Never the less, nice job and its about time the war is like two top tribes fighting, not just one.

makobex

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I think your sarcastic signature about Teh is the reality right now Sam :p

Of course even after our latest successes and the bit of teasing/bragging in this thread doesnt mean we will drop our guard or lose focus. I hope the opposite happens and we try even more. As usual, time shall tell.
Loyal is still far from being defeated. As long as the war keeps going we will be doing/showing our best.

DeletedUser115210

Oh noooo,

I will make sure my sig never becomes true :lol:, or that will be very embarrassing :icon_redface:

DeletedUser117183

Well defended NME. I would say this was loyal first 'proper' OP and although we didn't get many caps I am still happy with how it went. Although I think you guys did a great job defending I think the stats our slightly skewed as alot of your caps are coming from the Prom internal down south.

Never the less, nice job and its about time the war is like two top tribes fighting, not just one.

Least both sides are now showing the respect deserved. You said stats are skewed because of prom caps but same could be said about second coming etc. Its just how sides deal with it will win the war among other things.

Hyperion.

I think your sarcastic signature about Teh is the reality right now Sam :p

Of course even after our latest successes and the bit of teasing/bragging in this thread doesnt mean we will drop our guard or lose focus. I hope the opposite happens and we try even more. As usual, time shall tell.
Loyal is still far from being defeated. As long as the war keeps going we will be doing/showing our best.

I have to second this. Even despite having their larger players getting hit, Loyal is far from being defeated. I mean, even I didn't predict Team Yogi to dip so low like that, but they still have a huge amount of firing power left. Points may not win wars, but it's a decent indication of how much troops you can expect.
Plus you don't get an account of 5+ million points without knowing how to get there so we know there's at least some skilled players hitting those buttons on Loyal's team. It'll be nice to see how the newer recruits and other members (less visually active) do, but some are starting to make an impact and showing what they're made of, and whether they can hold up in a fight. Of course, we, as outsiders, don't really know how and what they do on a daily basis in the tribe (it's not like we've got eyes on the inside telling us about them) so it's like mako said: time shall tell. An upperhand from NME this month may be a big dip the next, we'll see how it goes.

As for the Prom caps, it's really unfortunate to see such a memorable account go, I personally hoped our hugs would keep him in the game, and we'd meet up on the battlefield eventually but I guess modding has completely sucked the life out of Dan, so yeah, maybe some other world ;)

Good luck to both and we'll see what July and the rest of the summer brings, and hopefully we've got an interesting endgame ahead of us.

Last edited:

OTDDeathAwaits

If you are being sincere then it is so refreshing to see! Thank You.

panamakid

Least both sides are now showing the respect deserved.

I'll stop bragging on the externals because I think the point has been made time and time again, but I do want to go on record to say that I DO NOT respect loyal or anyone in that tribe. I never will.

DeletedUser108293

I'll stop bragging on the externals because I think the point has been made time and time again, but I do want to go on record to say that I DO NOT respect loyal or anyone in that tribe. I never will.

Thats alright as I will never rspect you aswell. I hold much respect for a player like makobex and yniets, they proved several times that they are beats.

Ill give a hug to you (hug)

DeletedUser108293

Report me as much as you want to Panamakid. When youve finally grown up you should be able to fight me ingame rather than to discriminate disabled people as thats what he did before.
You cant get any lower than that so just bring it on, cant wait to see you finally sending even a single attack.

OTDDeathAwaits

Report me as much as you want to Panamakid. When youve finally grown up you should be able to fight me ingame rather than to discriminate disabled people as thats what he did before.
You cant get any lower than that so just bring it on, cant wait to see you finally sending even a single attack.

Dont act like you have refined conduct yourself.

You really are a spoil on this world.

panamakid

Jesus... I was trying to ignore you because you spout the most ignorant and moronic verbal diarrhea I've ever heard. You want to make a joke about having irritable bowel syndrome now to try to make me feel "bad?" What part of I don't care about/respect you do you not understand?

I didn't report you, I have no clue who did. It's your tribe who continues to report me though, for the exact same reason you mentioned, can't beat me on the field, so use the mods to kick me out.

I will never resort to that tactic because it has zero appeal to me.

I don't cry to the mods like you guys do when you talk trash. Don't accuse me of things you clearly have zero understanding of.

//Done, ignoring you in particular now.