A Loyal Nemesis

DeletedUser116599

I'll stop bragging on the externals because I think the point has been made time and time again, but I do want to go on record to say that I DO NOT respect loyal or anyone in that tribe. I never will.

I think secretly you are the guy everyone dislikes but none of your tribe mates will say so because you own a big part of land and upsetting you might cause some sort of internal problem, you are still ever so salty about getting rimmed first time ( i don't know the story) that you will send messages to people you've never spoken to such as these, you will literally live every moment of your life with a chip on your shoulder. I have never seen you say anything that I wouldn't classify as either being rude or bolstering your own ego
17570_thumb
goplayfarmvilleon 29.05. at 05:51
Where did i say you suck? I have no experience playing against you. There is a certain element of you being our enemy which makes us want to wind you up, its competition, it isn't malicious. I dunno why you got beef with me

18963_thumb
PanamaAdulton 29.05. at 05:49
I know... I suck. You are all douchebags though, you have to at least admit that?

17570_thumb
goplayfarmvilleon 29.05. at 05:48
We are only messing with you, you know? you take everything so personally and seem to get mad over pretty much nothing, lesss' mails are 10 times more annoying than i am and i'm not even trying to grief you, you are frustrated like a dog chasing his own tail. You just can't handle the banta m8

18963_thumb
PanamaAdulton 29.05. at 05:44
Oh yea... I spoke to him. It's funny. All you guys seems like total douchebags. Which makes me so happy that we're kicking your asses but there really isn't a single one of you who isn't a tool or a douchebag, as I'm slowly finding out.

Thanks for the offer, but keep your hot dog eater, I'll just take your villages.

DeletedUser100696

Girls, girls, you can both be the prettiest ones at the bar. <3

DeletedUser

17570_thumb
goplayfarmvilleon 29.05. at 05:48
, lesss' mails are 10 times more annoying than i am and i'm not even trying to grief you,

th

that's it your off my Christmas card list now mister!!!!!!!!!!!

but how about I give you your next letter I was saving it for later but what the heck.

th

once upon a time there was a guy named less in k25 that was always being faked and nuked by some evil loyal players

th

now this player was still growing but didn't have enough fire power to repay loyal for all there kindness in the manner they deserved. one day a powerful group of leadership came to this player

th

they said less you have defended our lands and our honor without complaint for many moons now we decided to grant you a chance to repay loyal for there kindness please accept this sit for one moon do as you will with it. what to do with all this power less sat there stunned for a minute then it occurred to him to share his gift with his friends in loyal and grant Madonna his wish today my gift was shared with all my friends in k25 and k26

th

the account I was granted for a day was moonsire in return for his kind gesture I earned him the attacker of the day award

Forwarded by:mOOnsire
[h=3]Attacker of the day[/h]
award10.png

Defeat the most units in this world as the attacker.
Achieved: yesterday (297.254 units)
Flag reward: -14% Coin costs
View your achievements

now you know the rest of the story

fyi I still have those villas in k25 if you like to come bye for a visit???????????????

best regards lesss

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser108293

What an amazing job to hit stacks from loyal..not like i didnt earn atod aswell rofl.

makobex

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Well, i disagree. Some of moon's nukes were funny reports. Taking down full nukes or defs. One even killed 2 nukes in one village ...
(And i know that only coz moon forwarded me the reports :p)

P.S. I like how lesss takes the credit for himself from moon's efforts. Aren't we NME guys adorable? :icon_redface:

DeletedUser108293

I think I just want to hug you I dont know why but I like you.

(hug)

DeletedUser117803

i want mako to be our troll.

i am prepared to make a trade.

Irontusk

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
can you chaps watch yer insulting eachother a little, I don't like handing out repeated punishments in the same thread

DeletedUser

Gals gals gals.. can you give us updates please instead of love making?

With much love, mwahhh, Table.