w80 and xxstealthyxx fair well goodbye...

DeletedUser84793

To all friends and enemy's and even my most loved haters...

It saddens me to say good bye to w80..the last few days has been rather busy for me on a personal level. I am a player who is by far very active and loves a challenge..But the last couple of days i have been in recovery mode from back surgery. this was no secret as to kirk and becky they knew my status before all the crap went down..

I am not able to defend off attacks or move troops around because of my situation...I don't do sitters so that was out of the question for me...It's just one of those things that cant be avoided.

I would like to say congrats to any one who captured or took my villages..I don't even know because before i went to the hospital i set my account to be deleted....But with that being said..I don't make excuses...I lost this world and i admit it. My enemy's were smarter...my choices of partnership in this world from the start was not worthy. I made huge mistakes in the beginning that caused many scenarios to take place. I want to humbly give out congrats on everyone for their game play..rather if it was for my team or to my enemy's.

TW never seems to stop when it comes to drama or smack talk...I have always stated its all for good fun and entertainment! I am sorry if any one took anything heart or made some one take things personal. their in the end..the Bugz thing did get kinda personal..for which i don't regret my actions due to the fact what happen had no honor in the treatment of its players. all i can say to that its a shame players were more scared to stand up for what was right..I did and again don't regret it..every player friend or foe deserves respect in this game. end of story to that.

I wish all tribes good luck in the coming days..and I wish you all "players" The very best of luck in your real personal lifes. TW is a game of war yes...but in spirit its suppose to be fun...I always have fun playing this game..rather if we agree or not..like me or not..just know that i respect everyone of you..even the haters:icon_wink: You guys are the reason i continue to play this game..you can bet once im healed back up i will always return..I hope we meet again..and im sure we will...and we can start the smack talk all over again..lol

This will be my last post on w-80 externals...Fair well to everyone and thank you all for making it again interesting and fun for the most part. and on one last note..to Billy Mays..for his blogs...dont take things to personal..we had war of words but in the end i was just kicking you up just for fun..you do make interesting blogs and i wish you all the best and i thank you for your effort..what you do on TW is highly respected for your time and effort you do put in for other players here. I do wish you the very best and please keep up what you do..its a good service to the TW World and its players...Take Care..and i hope you hold nothing personal..its just smack talk.:icon_wink:

Thank you guys for reading...I hope to see you guys on down the road..thank you all..and god bless! and congrats on your victory. Cheers:icon_cool:

xxstealthyxx

Ignoramus of the Law

tumblr_m2uqiiycbY1qgr3odo3_500.gif

Undead Billy Mays

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Hey Stealthy

Good luck in your future endeavors. I attempt to never take anything personal and that was a well written goodbye piece. I thought it was big of you to apologize about some of the things that didn't sit right with you. Thanks for the fun.

DeletedUser95698

Next Blog: The Will of xxstealthyxx and his Importance on W80.

Frozen Beauty

Hopefully we'll get to see you around in future worlds :)! It's all about improving gameplay and skill each world right? :3

DeletedUser107233

sorry to see you go stealthy it is always entertaining while your here, hopefully we will catch up on another world