Trbes of World 80

DeletedUser93513

Are you taking a piss? They are showing no improvement just mass recruiting

29b6264f2158155e96306b3d8afd7c02.png

soooo promising... i love it when you noble a tribe to near extinction and then they mass recruit in another K for survival.
[spoil]
0ddf21ac8d6e1474dcdfc4c55b1637cf.png

[/spoil]

But if you're STILL not convinced lets look at their beautiful 15+ K spread
[spoil]
en80

[/spoil]

They are a band of mass recruiting noobs.... not underdogs.

Mass recruiting or not, they are still underdogs. Sometimes a tribe has to go through 400+ members to find the ones that will stay til the end. So by now you can assume they have some of the best players they've ever had. The loyal, battle hardened ones that have been there since the beginning are still there and itching for battle. All I'm saying is don't under estimate them. I'll be rooting for them from afar

DeletedUser117981

Mass recruiting or not, they are still underdogs. Sometimes a tribe has to go through 400+ members to find the ones that will stay til the end. So by now you can assume they have some of the best players they've ever had. The loyal, battle hardened ones that have been there since the beginning are still there and itching for battle. All I'm saying is don't under estimate them. I'll be rooting for them from afar

You're just a troll :D

DeletedUser

Favorite Tribe: Regime
Obvious reason their small member count makes everything so much more operable will be interesting to see how quickly they navigate through their first big war.

Least Favorite tribe: Bugz
Family tribes? how often do they just get bullied and left behind? Obviously the total opposite to my favourite tribe. It's just the story of the 300 spartans all over again!

Most Promising: Regime

For my most promising I've gone with who I think has the best chance to go on and win the world. No cracks have yet been exposed in Regime but stranger things have definitely happened!

DeletedUser110464

Everyone...stay more on topic. Correcting someone's grammar or spelling has nothing to do with a discussion thread about tribes.

DeletedUser107233

thanks earl

I am changing mine

Favorite tribe: Gents

Least Favorite: MvDC

Most Promising: Revolt