When Gentlemen Don't Play Nice...

DeletedUser95698

Since July 4th is a national American holiday can MvDC agree to seize fire on all American played accounts?

DeletedUser76845

Side 1:
Tribes: Echo, MvDC
Side 2:
Tribes: Gents

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 63
Side 2: 33
Difference: 30

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9
Side 2: 4
Difference: 5

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 338,042
Side 2: 202,534
Difference: 135,508

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 59,318
Side 2: 28,194
Difference: 31,124

chart

DeletedUser115610

It takes 2 tribes to be stronger otherwise there would those results: P

sorry for my bad english. I'm italian

Franc

DeletedUser44759

So what does the fracture of MVDC mean for this thread? Perhaps another 2 days then peace settles on the world again or increased pressure on echo? :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Last 24 hours

Ayy lmao.

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: MvDC, Echo

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 39
Side 2: 36
Difference: 3

chart

Side 1: 244,126
Side 2: 225,565
Difference: 18,561

chart

DeletedUser117857

Echo vs Gents in the last week. Echo is slightly ahead, but they declared on Gents. MvDC is falling apart, so I'm leaving them out of the statistics. It seems too early to call this war, I hope there will be more pnp to come.

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: Echo

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 21
Side 2: 26

chart

Side 1: 116,205
Side 2: 167,140
Difference: 50,935

chart

Last edited by a moderator:

ProyousArt

Echo vs Gents in the last week. Echo is slightly ahead, but they declared on Gents. MvDC is falling apart, so I'm leaving them out of the statistics. It seems too early to call this war, I hope there will be more pnp to come.

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: Echo

Side 1: 21
Side 2: 26

chart

Side 1: 116,205
Side 2: 167,140
Difference: 50,935

chart

I completely disagree with removing MvDC from the stats. We were attacked on both fronts for many days and spent long, long nights defending. Just because a tribe is falling apart does not exempt them from being statistically analyzed. I am still getting attacks from MvDC, MvDC are still stacking against me etc.

Having been attacked by both, Echo is the better tribe. But with that said, many of Echo's caps were due to the fact that we had to defend against two fronts and over 150 combined players/attackers. I think it is VERY safe to establish that if it was only Echo that declared on Gents, a pure 1v1, the stats would look, very very very different.

So now that we have established that, I think it is very unfair to exclude MvDC out of the stats because a portion of Echo's success was due to MvDC's declaration and a two front war (not saying Echo are bad, they are actually quite decent, but it's the truth). The bottom line is, Echo and MvDC declared together in a 2v1 gangbang and their stats WILL be reflect till the end of the war. You chose your ally, you chose your side, it is only fair that you bear the stats of your ally. If you lack the foresight to see how weak MvDC was, that is Echo's own judgement and they must bear the stats of the ally that THEY chose and started the war with.

Echo and MvDC declared on US and now they want to exclude MvDC because they are doing badly? I fought hard on both my fronts to hold my area and those stats you have posted are an unfair, and biased depiction of the war. Leaving a tribe out of the stats because they are falling or doing badly is like kicking a player when is about to get rimmed or bleeding villages hard to save your stats. War has sides, and you pick them, and whatever happens to those sides, you must bear the good and the bad together. As long as MvDC leadership decide not to surrender, as long as they decide to defend (which they are although they are doing a pathetic job), as long as they decide to stay in the war which THEY started, as long as they continue to send fakes, they shall be included in the stats. That is fair.

Last edited:

DeletedUser103537

I think they should both be separate. Yet Just do two separate ones as they aren't family just allies. I find it a bit different if they were family tribes. So that is a outside perspective from my view point. Even if MvDC wasn't falling apart I would still do it separate as it tells more of the story then adding both tribes. Yet the stats right now are a wash and it doesn't really matter as both sides are pretty much even so lets give it a few days.

ProyousArt

I think they should both be separate. Yet Just do two separate ones as they aren't family just allies. I find it a bit different if they were family tribes. So that is a outside perspective from my view point. Even if MvDC wasn't falling apart I would still do it separate as it tells more of the story then adding both tribes. Yet the stats right now are a wash and it doesn't really matter as both sides are pretty much even so lets give it a few days.

They declared together, they attacked together. In this 2v1, we proved to be more stable and resilient than one of the tribes. Now we reap the benefits of it. It is only fair.

Smokn

They are allied, they declared together, they're fighting together, and probably coordinating together. Removing an entire tribe from statistics won't give you an accurate score.

Perhaps if the borders were further apart, such as MvDC and IT vs Gents for example, as those would be entirely different players on each front, I would agree to seperate them. But as is, the fronts and tribes are to closesly connected to consider seperate stats.

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: MvDC, Echo

Side 1: 40
Side 2: 30
Difference: 10

chart

Side 1: 250,535
Side 2: 198,030
Difference: 52,505

chart

DeletedUser103537

I like the last one the best lol. I just like to see the stats better like who Gents are doing the most damage too. The stats prior won't show that it just shows both tribes and losses. So think we go with the last one if someone winning to screenshot the war stats every so often would be awesome. Also it had nothing to do with having them together just having them separate shows more things. The last stats show separate and together which is perfect. They are still only allies didn't know they were in same war thought it was two separate declarations.

Mr. Cringer Pants

@ OP, thank you for your time and creativity in creating this PnP. It's nice to see people are still putting effort into the externals.

Good luck to both sides and may the best huggers recruit and merge in the biggest point whores.

DeletedUser100126

war stats is just nothing.

Nobody know yet what will happen in the future.

DeletedUser

MvDC lack of conquers does not and should not reflect on Echo.
I find it funny how a ton of Gents players are on this page defending themselves when the first wave of stats comes out showing that they are not ahead.

Gents took 21 conquers against Echo while Echo took 26.
Gents took 19 conquers against MvDC while MvDC took 4.

Its a bit pathetic if you are disregard Echo's success against Gents; because the tribes are "allied, and joined the war together".

MvDC isn't even fully engaging themselves in the war.

Everybody knows wwho will, its just a matter of time.

I agree. We do know who will win :icon_wink::icon_wink::icon_wink: