The W80 Circus

DeletedUser117702

damn the burn, what a shame to be publicized 'I don't know how to click cancel' :icon_redface:

Jovis

I must say Jovis your choice of display picture is questionable at best, but seriously like Jesbinpal said Steve doesn't the competition so take that NAMBLA crap elsewhere

h8ers gonna h8

DeletedUser103537

Reject one merge then merge in a decent group of echo very fishy. I think gents are a bit of hypocrites in this matter. Maybe they just thought merging best way to take the south east. Merge Merge Merge and thats how you end a war. Wait Wait Wait will they merge in IT next after they go ahead in stats. Merging in 3 2 1 merge. Why not change name to merge ok really bored didn't sleep last night.

Mr. Cringer Pants

damn the burn, what a shame to be publicized 'I don't know how to click cancel'

I even wrote a step by step detailed guide on how to cancel snipe and posted it in IT forums. It was a total slap in my face when I got the PM: "its a cancel snipe and I have no clue how to do it". Take the 5 minutes to read a guide your SUCKY members posted and learn how instead of internalizing your members and making deals with tribes to "merge2win".
[spoil]
YNxAExn.png
[/spoil]

Anantrocks, a word of advice from one of your members who "suck", read yo forums yo. Perhaps some of us are as "pro" as you are.

DeletedUser103537

Yikes should never say your members suck when your worse then your members that is something that is a no no. Wait so if they suck what does that make you completely and utterly awful. Also pardon me not slept so I am a bit loony.

DeletedUser116463

if i were a foot soldier of IT i might go berserk and shoot those leaders. Thats very dirty...
therefore i encourage those members of IT to please dont allow this, you guys need to make some counter measure against their foul intentions

Mr. Cringer Pants

And even if my council wanted to internal us, there are other IT members worth fighting for. If its not Wilson or Anantrocks, there are other players that are worth our efforts and time :icon_rolleyes:

This ^^ exactly this.

Even if IT baron/duke are internal whores that wish to save there own hide by trying to jump to Gents and look for easy growth by internalizing there mates, there are many very talented members in IT that are worth fighting for and worth fighting with. The tribe is its members, not its leadership and they are a good group that work together.

I don't see IT quality members just ditching the tribe over a PnP. They are not stupid enough to and know that division wont help fight GENTS nor solve the issues with IT leaders. Perhaps the members of IT themselves will be even more unified.

DeletedUser100230

If you are tired of winning without trying, then why do you keep sending constant mails in an attempt to break IT? Why not just stick to war and leave the trash talk for later?

And seriously, tired of everyone hugging when you are the only tribe capped at 80? Come on :p

Thats what gents are full of :D

DeletedUser116033

And in addition to this, All Gents Diplomacy is now closed

ALL NAPs ARE CANCELLED, ALL ALLIANCES ENDED. WE'RE COMING FOR YOU W80, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. DO THE SAME IF YOU'RE MAN ENOUGH, LET'S MAKE THIS SUCKY WORLD INTERESTING

Gents diplomacy is closed, lets get the gents interpretation because they may have dropped diplomacy but just offered Lust an alliance.
Gents idea of making sucky world interesting? Merge a few tribes and now recruiting half of echo. Way to make the world less sucky. Keep recruiting enemies to that win :lol:

Gents is a joke, I expected more from you.

DeletedUser

Will certainly make the world interesting so thats great. That beeing said whats up with the language? unnecessary to chose that aggresive approach. At the end of the day winning or loosing people have a lot more respect of others who are just a little humble at times. Or dont call others "pathetic noobs " among a long list of abusive words.

But as for the content of it : You seem sure of your win and confidence is good at times. But I dont understand in what way you think you have allready won against tribes like Regime? Just cause you have chosen to be close to the memberlimit allready, and they have chosen to be very selective. If you look at average points per player, you are not really that far ahead at all .

you might win the world, but there is a long way from here until then. If you now intend to play against the rest of the world that is admirable I think. And hopefully now some action is going to happen. We are going to see soon enough if thats just words or beeing the case.

Good luck to everyone involved

DeletedUser116463

This ^^ exactly this.

I don't see IT quality members just ditching the tribe over a PnP. They are not stupid enough to and know that division wont help fight GENTS nor solve the issues with IT leaders. Perhaps the members of IT themselves will be even more unified.

i find this post very funny... lol
so IT leadership recruited these guys to be butchered and reserved to be eaten.I mean, common!... your implying that more than half of IT members are cowards and shallow?. Terrific!

Mr. Cringer Pants

i find this post very funny... lol
so IT leadership recruited these guys to be butchered and reserved to be eaten.I mean, common!... your implying that more than half of IT members are cowards and shallow?. Terrific!

No where did I imply that IT members are shallow and cowards. I'm saying they do have a lot of quality members and do work as a team and don't expect them to jump ship over a PnP and some ill words from there leaders...

You interpreted this incorrectly.

EDIT: I'm not referring to ITw...or IT as a family, just the main chunck of ~45 accounts in IT main tribe.

Last edited:

Jhncanson

This thread is spammed by random personalities who are taking advantage of the war. Alot of trash talk here and there to get IT and ITw to disband.

Seems like cowards runs their mouth whenever the enemy is busy in a war. :D

Farm4Fun

As a member of IT I may as well post here.
Firstly this pnp is abit shit. We did have a better one planned shame we got beat haha.
Secondly Its all good everyone talking, but lets wait and see what happens in this war. Gents may have declaired but IT has taken the first village. We are a long way of concluding this war. For your information IT is as strong as ever, we have prepared for this. Ofc we know its not gonna be like the Th war end in a few hours but hell we might surprise you ;)

One final thing to add Brad we would appreciate you stop spamming our members with promises of protection. Simply put everyone is sick of you, you guys have spamed shared forums, externals then when you couldnt get the respons you wanted Started begging players to spy on IT with offers like safty and future gents invites. No ones gonna help you dude this is a war you actually have to fight. BTW good job beating echo we wont be as easy to beat merge whatever you all it ;)

DeletedUser1082

For the record, Gents is not cancelling all diplomacy. Brad will continue to recruit to victory and try underhand methods because he can't/doesn't want to win a war the old fashioned way. I've been saying in the council for weeks "stop diplo, kick member, no don't recruit" etc etc but I've been ignored. I was going to quit the world (because it's possibly the worst one I've ever played), but decided to shake things up a little first, which has worked. These guys seem to have been the only ones who get the point I was making:

Well i say it is nice to finally see a tribe not go OTT on diplomacy, but to cancel everything and basically say screw the world, i love it. Lets see how seriously other tribes take this. Good luck everyone close to Gents, i hope you get yourselves organized.

Why did you guys join a p2w world with an 80 member tribe limit and recruit to the maximum then? :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser92753

So who is going to show some war stats?

There was a memo. You may have missed it. We don't track wars by conquers anymore. Instead, its been streamlined and more efficient to track wars by tribal changes.

That's where all the action is and paints a more descriptive picture of the conflict. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser1082

There was a memo. You may have missed it. We don't track wars by conquers anymore. Instead, its been streamlined and more efficient to track wars by tribal changes.

That's where all the action is and paints a more descriptive picture of the conflict. :icon_wink:

It's actually far more efficient to judge on who has done less backstabbing, annoying mails and stupid "W3 r da B35T" posting, although sometimes the amount of data is so immense it can be quite impossible to distinguish the minor differences between tribes

Mr. Cringer Pants

It's actually far more efficient to judge on who has done less backstabbing, annoying mails and stupid "W3 r da B35T" posting, although sometimes the amount of data is so immense it can be quite impossible to distinguish the minor differences between tribes

And to think all this time, I was judging it by how many members rage quit a tribe weeks in advance...All I had to do is look at the tribal changes and FWD mail!!!!!! You have made my life easy. Do they have a script for this?