The W80 Circus

DeletedUser103537

wait so if I declare on steve on the external forum account and send annoying mails and such I win.

DeletedUser1082

yeah here's the script,

javascript:getamount"cowardice*getamount:"skill"skill/cowardice+ineptitude+arrogance+boringfactor=triberating

wait so if I declare on steve on the external forum account and send annoying mails and such I win.

so...you've already won :lol:

DeletedUser44836

There was a memo. You may have missed it. We don't track wars by conquers anymore. Instead, its been streamlined and more efficient to track wars by tribal changes.

That's where all the action is and paints a more descriptive picture of the conflict. :icon_wink:

I only joined this world this morning. so i probly did miss the memo.... now i feel left out.

No but really / and on topic-ish, is this war real or not?

EDIT!!!!

This is the slowest war iv ever seen in my life.

Side 1:
Tribes: Gents
Side 2:
Tribes: IT

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 271
Side 2: 166
Difference: 105

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 1
Difference: 1

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,912,386
Side 2: 933,779
Difference: 978,607

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 4,090
Difference: 4,090

chart

Last edited:

DeletedUser109515

you realize it literally started like yesterday. maybe don't come into the forums like a wrecking ball and not read anything before you post?

qA5wskF.gif

DeletedUser44836

you realize it literally started like yesterday. maybe don't come into the forums like a wrecking ball and not read anything before you post?

Iv seen wars (In W19 for example) that had over 50 villages taken within the 1st 24 hours or less.

PS - Gotta say i have a sexy butt

DeletedUser103537

Umm wait Gents didn't have a op planned when they declared that sounds a bit sad. Maybe should have waited till they had a op planned and declared just saying catch enemy off guard a bit more.

DeletedUser1082

i've got to say i really gained a lot of respect for gents for doing this.

Even given the size of Gents, cutting all diplomatic ties overnight is a risky move and I'm looking forward to see if it pays off.

GL to anyone near gents and to gents :D

As I've already said, Gents are not doing this. This way my way of venting my frustration at a tribe that doesn't know how to play, so has to resort to hugs and recruitment. It's irony.

DVBBS

whaaat thats what i get for being lazy and not reading back.

and to the shadows i return :icon_cry:

DeletedUser100230

i've got to say i really gained a lot of respect for gents for doing this.

Even given the size of Gents, cutting all diplomatic ties overnight is a risky move and I'm looking forward to see if it pays off.

GL to anyone near gents and to gents :D

And you are seriously thinking they have dropped all there diplomatic relations :D
They are the hugging tribe and they cant drop those alliances :D

DeletedUser112704

hey anan, do you know that academy we have? we need to internal them, I need to grow here man -_-

and about that OP Gents are going to execute at some point... they were like: "we need a war, lets declare on someone... hmm, IT/ITw seem like clowns, surely they can't be any good whatsoever. lets declare... done... damn, we need an OP now :O

and by the way, I must be the only person who offered them some intel, even though they have never mailed me, and they are not even responding. come on guys, I've got access to IT/ITw council forums, don't let this magnificent chance vanish like this :(

Ignoramus of the Law

I would still like some statistics (villages / OD). The score was 1 - 0 for IT when they dismissed me. Surely something has been nobled since.

DeletedUser109515

Iv seen wars (In W19 for example) that had over 50 villages taken within the 1st 24 hours or less.

PS - Gotta say i have a sexy butt

how do you think i have this lusty real time footage of you? :icon_wink:

Farm4Fun

ITS to early to celebrate but a good start. As Steve has said to much huging lets do some real waring.

So who do you think is gonna win this war IT or gents?
Will farm4fun ever get noticed as a ok player?
Will gents attempt another merge?
Find out next week on dragon Ball z ;D

DeletedUser118139

ITS to early to celebrate but a good start. As Steve has said to much huging lets do some real waring.

So who do you think is gonna win this war IT or gents?
Will farm4fun ever get noticed as a ok player?
Will gents attempt another merge?
Find out next week on dragon Ball z ;D

Lol, making things exciting hahaha