The W80 Circus

DeletedUser103537

Think he meant he wasn't a duke or baron(not sure if he was). I think he meant council member which by leader the leader is the duke. I don't consider the council leaders I consider them advisers

Farm4Fun

Well rumor has it brads quitting also. Not sure how true this is but just what iv heard. If this is true then the leaders of gents are quitting.
Quick update 5-1 on villages conquered.

DeletedUser115610

No one here is quitting.

You are taking villages by a player who is quitting:p

Farm4Fun

Doesnt matter. If its red its food.
So what your trying to say is cuz he is quitting we should not attack. Sorry man we should have been more considerate.
Ok here a week sort our your internal affairs ;) o w8 no you declaired. So you should have been ready. Dont give me this o he is inactive, thats why I lost a village or o my period is due thats why I couldnt tag. Your rank 1 in the tribe list rank 1 in tribal OD prove to us here in It that you didnt just get lucky and internal your way to the top.

DeletedUser115610

You took 3 villa by a player who is not even trying to resume the lost villages. If it had been another player I do not think we were 5-1. However, we were not ready as it was not Brad to declare war.

Sorry for my bad english

DeletedUser118139

lol gents whining that we are taking inactive players bla bla bla meh the only vill you took so far is from a player wo is inactive atm himself.. WOULD YOU GUYZ LIKE some CHEEsE with all your WINE xD

DeletedUser103537

Umm Aldegrion I just quit on this just saying if you complain about it. This will make gents look real bad more then just losing the villages. You guys are double the size of the other tribe shouldn't complain. All that does is make you guys look bad in my opinion. On another note this war is like so early on I mean really 5 to 1 lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser118139

Umm Aldegrion I just quit on this just saying if you complain about it. This will make gents look real bad more then just losing the villages. You guys are double the size of the other tribe shouldn't complain. All that does is make you guys look bad in my opinion. On another note this war is like so early on I mean really 3 to 1 lol.
you mean 5-1

DeletedUser103537

yeah I edited right after your post but before I saw it lol. Either way it so early on rather wait for a good old op from either tribe and see how the stats are.

DeletedUser117703

I stopped playing you never heard anything from me or my tribe when Smokn took a village from me,Instead it was shortly recapped after.So quit crying over your inactive and man up like real Gentlemen.

DeletedUser115610

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser103537

Well you still seem like your complaining a lot about this situation. I mean even though you don't represent gents it still looks bad on gents as your in gents. I mean I am not in either tribe. Both tribes have issues though in my opinion. I am just giving you a outside perspective and complaining about a inactive losing villages is umm well just dumb.

DeletedUser

I stopped playing you never heard anything from me or my tribe when Smokn took a village from me,Instead it was shortly recapped after.So quit crying over your inactive and man up like real Gentlemen.

So you stopped playing and you're here on the forums and you know that the village got recapped? hmmmm Sounds like you merged to me

DeletedUser103537

Or he quit and just made sure to keep playing so not to hurt the tribe. I don't know he may have loyalty to the tribe or he is being sat.

DeletedUser117703

So you stopped playing and you're here on the forums and you know that the village got recapped? hmmmm Sounds like you merged to me
Yeah It started out as merging but apparently RL took over.So not merging but quitting,I'm still here because i would still love to see how this war will end.That's why the externals are my home now

DeletedUser

Funny how in every war there is always someone in the front quitting. LOL

PS: Not just IT and Gents. I think every tribe has one. Sad but true. :(

DeletedUser117863

Funny how in every war there is always someone in the front quitting. LOL

PS: Not just IT and Gents. I think every tribe has one. Sad but true. :(
Every fairly inactive player can 'play' TW, expand, grow, whatever. It takes a different amount of time commitment to keep playing when you have a big amount of incomings. Most of the time they realise this game isnt worth shit.

rickyson1

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Every fairly inactive player can 'play' TW, expand, grow, whatever. It takes a different amount of time commitment to keep playing when you have a big amount of incomings. Most of the time they realise this game isnt worth shit.

that's when it's the tribes job to talk them down off the ledge and provide help with sitting

you'd think a tribe with as many members as gents or it have would be able to round up a couple sitters

DeletedUser

that's when it's the tribes job to talk them down off the ledge and provide help with sitting

you'd think a tribe with as many members as gents or it have would be able to round up a couple sitters

Exactly. With a little help and daily sitting from tribemembers it should be possible to do without ruining your life while doing it.

DeletedUser117863

Have you ever played in a tribe who fought a war?

Most of the people are fine with being OP'd, having some stressful weeks and continuing to play afterwards. These people don't mind having a sitter, np. Sometimes, the owners disappear or say nothing at all. It is the owner's fault of not asking for a sitter, and it is Gents' fault for still having that player in the tribe, eventhough it is apparent the player in question is deadweight.