The W80 Circus

DeletedUser

I agree with Steve on this one. Trying to put the blame for loosing the first real war you step up against is bollocks.... If Gents are this scared of even fighting a war then good riddance in my eyes.
Seems like Gents ran out of easy pickings along the way, and with their diplomacy a little thinned out i say its all deserved.
These Hug worlds has to come to an end at some point.
And its good to see that IT are "mounting Gents by the horns".

DeletedUser109574

Haha.
Everyone wants to measure themselves against those at the top. Selectively "assessing" from biased perspectives to pick deficiencies in the effort to make oneself feel more important.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser103537

God if you can't fight a war then lets blame someone not playing the war this is the thing gents can't fight wars. They need to use diplomacy to fight if the above statement is true.

DeletedUser114869

Reading this thread has made me realize all the haters are trying to hate
zk8dmVj.jpg

Farm4Fun

Brads still here..... i guess the whole of IT will now get a circ from gents leader begging someone to betray the tribe and give information in return for safty...

Just saying atleast IT's leadership can fight a war without political stuff. We nuke we noble :D

7144e0a7ad.png

Farm4Fun

Interesting fact of the day :D
On the 16th of july 2015 (so yesterday)

Gents have internaled 9 villages and taken 1 barb. Only nobled 1 of IT, Which was a recap. May as well say well done to Rick Asterley for it.

I guess internals win wars?

DeletedUser118139

i have to say, IT have done good, each member giving their weight in gold :) most fun i had in a world :D

Smokn

When you add the statistics for the IT family internaling and barb nobling in comparison to Gents, it isn't so bad.

IT is ahead in the polls, as seen below. But at the cost of about 75? Nukes for 6 villages gain, it doesn't sound as good as a trade as you're making it out to be. I hope you can keep up that pace though, should make for an interesting few weeks.

Side 1:
Tribes: Gents
Side 2:
Tribes: IT

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 11
Difference: 6

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 42,276