The W80 Circus

Ignoramus of the Law

Just saying atleast IT's leadership can fight a war without political stuff. We nuke we noble :D

That is wrong. Politics and diplomacy wins wars. As if you go for simply nuking and noble, gents has 1900 villages. And that is an awful lot of nuke and noble.

DeletedUser118039

Brads still here..... i guess the whole of IT will now get a circ from gents leader begging someone to betray the tribe and give information in return for safty...

Just saying atleast IT's leadership can fight a war without political stuff. We nuke we noble :D

7144e0a7ad.png

All these types of statements by you are pnp :p silly farm4fun

DeletedUser103537

I don't know who in this situation. I wonder would I rather be lead by Brad who in every war does not trust his tribe to completely win the war or do I want to be lead by a tribe thats council would give up on you for Brad. Wow both sides sound bad I guess it is to close to pick.

DeletedUser

When you add the statistics for the IT family internaling and barb nobling in comparison to Gents, it isn't so bad.

IT is ahead in the polls, as seen below. But at the cost of about 75? Nukes for 6 villages gain, it doesn't sound as good as a trade as you're making it out to be. I hope you can keep up that pace though, should make for an interesting few weeks.

Side 1:
Tribes: Gents
Side 2:
Tribes: IT

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 11
Difference: 6

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 42,276
Side 2: 82,551
Difference: 40,275

chart

If I got it right, I think this is because of the indirect border in K54 (BugZ family being in the middle). So probably the result of long nobles to stacked villages. But I am impressed that Sosa has still not been nobled in K64. I wonder when will Gents strike. Should get a couple villages, and maybe the lead.

DeletedUser103537

Hmm IT may have that account stacked by now my guess. Gents were a bit disorganized on this declaration.

Farm4Fun

IT is ahead in the polls, as seen below. But at the cost of about 75? Nukes for 6 villages gain, it doesn't sound as good as a trade as you're making it out to be. I hope you can keep up that pace though, should make for an interesting few weeks.

No offence ment but i feel it is quite a good trade when we get results like below, we got to kill a nuke without even losing a troop. plus this isnt the first case that its happened.
9c0bef6f31.png

All these types of statements by you are pnp :p silly farm4fun

im sorry :( ill behave. Can we be friends again? cuz i still love you :D

DeletedUser115610

Interesting fact of the day :D
On the 16th of july 2015 (so yesterday)

Gents have internaled 9 villages and taken 1 barb. Only nobled 1 of IT, Which was a recap. May as well say well done to Rick Asterley for it.

I guess internals win wars?

So if a player is doing a merge with another player or a player stops playing for reasons, can't we internals? :icon_confused: you're funny

DeletedUser118139

So if a player is doing a merge with another player or a player stops playing for reasons, can't we internals? :icon_confused: you're funny
no sir you are funny :p can i ask do you understand what is meant here? farm was trying to say that in a war... gents arnt taking enemy vills... thy only took a barb LOL and internal.. we internal too.. but atleast we take gents villas aswell :) i love comedy :D

DeletedUser

Looks like Gents finally starting their ops. Would be a fun couple of weeks. :)

DeletedUser

Is forgot working with gents.

No, they are not working with gents, they dislike IT because of the way they do diplomacy. They came to them looking for some sort of NAP/Alliance, then ask other tribes to gank up on them. So now they are taking them down ;)

Jhncanson

No, they are not working with gents, they dislike IT because of the way they do diplomacy. They came to them looking for some sort of NAP/Alliance, then ask other tribes to gank up on them. So now they are taking them down ;)

I'm pretty sure its not entirely IT's fault.

Forgot even came to my tribe's Ialone before for a merge then the merge fell apart on the first day or second day because a baron literally wanted 100% access(sitting) to all our accounts for atleast 1 hour. And that's that, my duke was pissed, it was bad to the point where reconciliation was not an option.

And whilst i was in there, they were getting nobled by reason, they werent the only tribe to be pressured by big tribes. Either Gents or IT couldv come to the rim and ate us all up.

IT just did it ahead since Gents was busy merging/recruiting their war enemies. Probably, im basing this on my LIMITED knowledge.

And when your eating big tribes like echo and dismantling a tribe like MVDC, its inevitable to have reactions from the other tribes.

P.S. im probably gonna be flamed by what i just said, sigh... well, its just my opinion anyways, its all based on my limited knowledge and an outsider's perspective.

DeletedUser

I'm pretty sure its not entirely IT's fault.

Forgot even came to my tribe's Ialone before for a merge then the merge fell apart on the first day or second day because a baron literally wanted 100% access(sitting) to all our accounts for atleast 1 hour. And that's that, my duke was pissed, it was bad to the point where reconciliation was not an option.

And whilst i was in there, they were getting nobled by reason, they werent the only tribe to be pressured by big tribes. Either Gents or IT couldv come to the rim and ate us all up.

IT just did it ahead since Gents was busy merging/recruiting their war enemies. Probably, im basing this on my LIMITED knowledge.

And when your eating big tribes like echo and dismantling a tribe like MVDC, its inevitable to have reactions from the other tribes.

P.S. im probably gonna be flamed by what i just said, sigh... well, its just my opinion anyways, its all based on my limited knowledge and an outsider's perspective.

No hard feelings there I pretty much agree with everything you said

DeletedUser100230

For that you may consult Brad . FOr him merging 2 accounts are internalling :D