What Can I Say...

DeletedUser

39 incoming supports you said Aoki?

Hmmm when we took OUR village back just now it kinda seem like you lied AGAIN...

5a03b493fa5f7144ffe0fa4e5acbeb73.png

DeletedUser117978

Nice to see everyone getting on so well :icon_biggrin: oh hey martial law hows everything on w74 atm ?

TheNobleExpress

Have to say I've been quite impressed with the way The U have turned things around. However looking on here it didn't seem like it was too much of a challenge in the end.

DeletedUser

39 incoming supports you said Aoki?

Hmmm when we took OUR village back just now it kinda seem like you lied AGAIN...

5a03b493fa5f7144ffe0fa4e5acbeb73.png

Ayy, I fluffed the numbers with scouts.

Purpose: Buying time, for no reason at all, Labbsterino is inactive anyways.

Following the loss of many members and my 50% point deduction for being naughty, AD has decided to disband.

Like any good PnP, this thread as served its purpose, thanks to everyone for your external activity, I am gifting my village to ZePeLLiN and I will be choosing a restarting direction, I hope to see you soon. Who knows, in time, I may create another PnP if there is a need.

I wish the best of luck to The Union.

This thread may be closed.

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
At one stage in this game on coin worlds I think it was unit against unit in a battle taking into account which was stronger.
And a different system for battles on tec worlds.

I think it changed around W13 when we had a massive update but could be wrong.

Or did I just dream that up :)
Well it is late or is it early.

I must be mad.

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Archers use a different combat system than non-archer worlds is what I think you're remembering.

Non-archer if I attack with a nuke and lose 62% of my axes in the attack, I also lost 62% of my lc. Guaranteed, they die in equal ratios.

Archer worlds that is not the case.

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Yep that's right it was on W9 odd to me as it was my first archer world.