K55 Rehab

DeletedUser107658

HEY GUYS,

I and my herd were all strutting about in the west of K55, munching on the grass of catapulted farms in the villages of those left around us and working on our defence, you know, as cows do.

Karate-cow.jpg

So the newspaper gets thrown into our field, and I thought I'd give it a quick browse and see what is occurring in the world today and I couldn't believe my terrible eyes.

pa080018.jpg

Those of you in K55 will know that there was a large family of three once who tried claiming our field and hugging every sheep, duck and cockerel in it. They were named "ANTX", "ANTXX" and "ANTXXX", my herd laughed at these puny people who tried shoving their weight about as they thought their 75 member count would stand strong and mighty, until the herd had a stampede all the way to the rim.

hqdefault.jpg

Now everyone laughed and laughed at how pathetic this family of three was, and how they were proved to be powerless, despite their size in numbers.
You can see such a thread here; https://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?275206-OMG-Hug-Me-(and-keep-it-in-the-family)
Now here is SHAGAN888, leader of the ADD family, and I'd like to quote him saying
SHAGAN888 said:
"Looking over the K's and members list Ive noticed one common thing for sure, tribes are huggin eachother on this world more than other worlds ive played.."
- Oh so you don't like family tribes, buh...

SHAGAN888 said:
How can any of these family tribes be taken seriously with all this hugging going on??
- Ahh, well you are right there, how can any one take them seriously, hugging and kissing everything within distance on a war game... Oh wait... What is this I see? SHAGAN888 in a family tri... No, LEADING a family of three tribes? You heard it, NOT TWO, but THREE tribes... This can't be, he wouldn't really go back on his word and contradict himself would he? - How embarrassing, I can't look :icon_redface:

peek-a-boo-cow-hiding-behind-telegraph-pole-in-field-of-grass-in-norfolk-CC825A.jpg

So I thought I'd chase him up on his irony of starting a post as such and he gave such a unique reply I must share it with you all;

We do have good reasons as we don't need bother with looking for allies, or the need of a diplomat for that matter...hahhaha
Oh you are right, that is a BRILLIANT reason, that really does redeem your decision, I have never heard a family of tribes to use that before.

However we are the NOTHING like ANTX at all, the difference here with this group of tribes is we aren't pulling players from one tribe to other making one weak or stronger than the other, its equal as it should be and we have leadership to back it up...
Yeah you are right there! You are nothing like ANTX! You have three tribes, they had... three... But your tribes are equal in size and based on location, they were... too, equal in size and based on location... OH BUT YOU HAVE THE LEADERSHIP TO BACK IT... wait, this is sounding awfully familiar :icon_neutral:

102066530-surprised-cow-gettyimages.jpg

THEN you made this comment;
Our goal is still the same as we try and control the K, so far its working, we shall see how it goes.
Oh, so not only do you come into our field as a compulsive liar and fool, but you too, like ANTX, try to claim OUR field too? So I thought I'd give them the benefit of the doubt and drop the poor fella a mail, as he must be feeling pretty low at this point, with all the embarrassing actions he has made thus far...

Lifelessclown Jul 14, 18:21
Your tribes are growing in our fields, are you aggressive hostiles or non-aggressive cattle?

SHAGAN888 Jul 15, 08:37
You can mark us down as aggressive beings you took in all that recent trash one of which is a refugee and we fully intend on killing the other is just trash

Lifelessclown Jul 15, 08:44
We took in trash? You have 75 members mate, if you want war the herd will not send you away.

SHAGAN888 Jul 15, 08:47
glad to hear it....

Lifelessclown Jul 15, 08:48
<3 enemies it is

SHAGAN888 Jul 15, 08:48
Enemies
SARCOW Terminate

Lifelessclown Jul 15, 08:51
Is that it? You're a peaceful bunch, guess your family ain't the only one you're holding hands with

SHAGAN888 Jul 15, 08:54
You don't keep tabs on current events do you pal??? we have three tribes cause there isn't any tribes out there worth being allies with including yours, now Ive doing plenty of account sits for recruitment here and have seen your hugging ways so don't run that hole under your nose about holing hands bud...

shag

Lifelessclown Jul 15, 08:57
You contradict yourself on so many levels and you're wrong on many pages; your family is worse* than ANTX, and they were rimmed by the herd aswell, so mail them; get to know them cause you'll soon be neighbours once our tribes meet.
You have three tribes because you're afraid of action and need all the help you can get in scenarios like this, it's cute lad, but you're on the wrong game.
Now go back to your mass recruitment, you have 50 mails you wrote out to reply too.

LC

SHAGAN888 Jul 15, 09:01
lmao you really are delusional pal, these tribes are all made up of experienced players, nothing like that trash of ANTX...

And soon enough youll see exactly what im talking about....

And dont make a bit of difference either we were gong to war over this k sooner or later anyways so stuff you

shag

Lifelessclown Jul 15, 09:03
ANTX wannabes, watch out for a stampede.

Ciao

SHAGAN888 Jul 15, 09:07
hahhahhhahha im feeling like a cheeseburger right now

Lifelessclown Jul 15, 09:19
Junk food is an addiction.

SHAGAN888 Jul 15, 09:23
so is your mom

My poor mother was butchered when I was just a calf by Burger King as we were in such high demand since the XL Bacon Double Cheeseburger came out... I took this comment to great offence :icon_sad:. To add insult to injury he has his family mark my herd, my precious herd as hostiles in hopes to have this K under his own control? The boy obviously wants beef. *Queue laughter* :lol:

So we thought we'd send him a little warning by clearing and nobling a new addition of their poor addict family, meandonlyme. With all these members under his command he must think of every member as replaceable and to have very little worth to him, as he managed to kick his member under false accusations and false claims as soon as his member had applied for support and/or help. Here is his petty excuse;
SHAGAN888 Jul 14, 17:10
never said i know you only know of you

trust me nub i dont wanna know you either so dont get all high an mighty over it

btw you tell your spy meandonlyme i said bug off too ya i knew exactly what was going on before it ever happened

lmao

RooR Jul 14, 17:25
lmao were you the one who sniped my noble? I know that kid was too stupid to do it on his own. Believe me, if I wanted a spy I would have one.

RooR Jul 14, 17:30
If so, well done. That was a .028ms snipe. I'm impressed.

why'd you guys kick him? he wasn't my spy btw. lol I was surprised when he joined up with you guys tbh.

SHAGAN888 Jul 14, 17:43
Thank you

Didnt like his location to begin with

Further down the line we had come across information to gather that he's even claiming the credit for a snipe that he didn't even do, when will you stop with your lies SHAGAN?

We find your presence in K55 annoying, and your hypocritical text scattered all over the forums a bother to read. We have thus come to a within our Cow-ncil that we, SARCOW will be declaring war upon ADD, ADDD and... who's that other o... Ahhh, ADC! We WILL help you come over your addictions, as too many have became addicts and we find it udder-ly outrageous, families of three aren't welcome in this field...

Thank-moo,

LC.
Duke of SARCOW.

P.S:
Funny-Cows-With-Quotes-14-300x256.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser117694

Lmao this world is just full on drama.

Have fun down there!

SHAGAN888

200.gif
When i first herd of Sarcow my image was a little different....

200.gif
200.gif

Heres one cow patty that will blow up in your face.....

First get you lies straight, I never said I sniped anything only said thank you in the same way you would say I agree with you and on the fact that he left the tribe not the snipe so get you facts straight and show all the mail....oh yeah you cant beings you reported me.....Its cool were even...
meandonlyme was only brought in to hassle you nothing more....
200.gif

Keep reading my thread on family tribes and its says why we made three tribes cause there was nothing worth making alliances with in our area including your sad rubble of cow sh**....

200.gif
200.gif

Secondly, It don't matter what is said by me or anyone else our mission is to take this k first and your just one of the things in our way towards our goal, so your sad attempts at a good pnp is worthless at best...

200.gif
200.gif

LMAO We see you've resorted to dismissing briska2 to save on stats...Might be time to drop a couple others real soon...May want to start with the refugees taken in....

200.gif
Our most recent ADDICTION will be cow tipping....
200.gif

Obviously we dont care how we tip em....brand em....buy at Mcdonalds...Our addiction for the meat soon to be laying around will be good for everyone....Pack it up...

200.gif
Any way you cut it theres only one way we like our cows...chopped with axe...

Im not going to give you the satisfaction of me quoting all your garbage and defending against what you know is BULLCRAP, you know whats coming and you know your lies wont save your leather arses for long...

hope you enjoy,

shag

Last edited:

DeletedUser107658

First get you lies straight, I never said I sniped anything only said thank you in the same way you would say I agree with you and on the fact that he left the tribe not the snipe so get you facts straight and show all the mail....oh yeah you cant beings you reported me.....Its cool were even...
meandonlyme was only brought in to hassle you nothing more....
I have not reported you, stop lying SHAGAN :icon_cry:
Keep reading my thread on family tribes and its says why we made three tribes cause there was nothing worth making alliances with in our area including your sad rubble of cow sh**....
We're not worthy of being your allies?
hqdefault.jpg

Secondly, It don't matter what is said by me or anyone else our mission is to take this k first and your just one of the things in our way towards our goal, so your sad attempts at a good pnp is worthless at best...
Considering it's my first PnP since 2008, I thought it a very good effort!

LMAO We see you've resorted to dismissing briska2 to save on stats...Might be time to drop a couple others real soon...May want to start with the refugees taken in....
Oh how wrong you are! The fool joined our tribe and was shortly after being sat by a player named "The muffin stuffers", when we're in the midst of preparing ourselves we don't want any possible spy activity, thankyou very much, and do not call my herd liars, the proof is in the OP.

If you all empty your villages and those of you with 1 village restart, you can save yourselves the long-fought trouble and embarrassment of losing your villages to one herd of cows.

DeletedUser

Shagan, you've been boasting about displaying skill, but this surely isn't a display of skill...

7f4759af53798d4d4250f2120b692c58.png

299ff80235ac8d26c0e2e0173cfda71d.png
2a1ecf6175a157fcfa0281dae58bd75a.png
c2e822b8c149c2c88777a7b825b73d04.png

Even the sat accounts you use to send me attacks will die in vain. :lol:

Oh, and you posted a gif of yourself going down a water slide? How nice! You're looking in better shape than last week! How are those cheeseburgers holding up? Oh wait, you're losing weight because you can't get your hands on any...

Just to add on...

SHAGAN888 Jul 15, 22:29
the only thing im rolling over on is your momma

RooR Jul 15, 22:30
very mature.

is it because you're overweight?

On a more serious note:

This probably relates to the insecurity you have, so much you feel the urge to lie about having cancer. I really hope you contract cancer and are put into the shoes of patients who suffer from this tragic disease; you will understand its no joke and that's a serious matter. Your time on Tribalwars is limited, and if this is your persona in real life...

SHAGAN888 Jul 09, 04:11
sorry been really ill ive got cancer and my meds are not doing me right atm

anyway sorry to delay mail to you

yes im now bored whats on your mind??

SHAGAN888 Jul 09, 09:39
well you can always crack on me you seem to be good at that

Here is me cracking on you, again. Game on little child.

DeletedUser116682

Thank you Lifelessclown, I had nearly lost hope for W81 externals but this post was beautiful xD

TheNobleExpress

This is great! Loving the early PnP on the externals in this world.

It's always interesting seeing nobles die too.

DeletedUser32206

Since Roor says about the skills in the post above... well.. good job on stacking up the village... but this is called skill isnt it?

Snipe on Forever Young :

snipe.jpg

attack_1.jpg

attack_2.jpg

attack3.jpg

Some backtime on SAMRAT PLAYER WHO GOT KICKED AFTERWARDS...

dickyqq_backtime_briska2_quit.jpg

Last edited:

DeletedUser111085

SHAGAN888 does not play well with udders...

Since Roor says about the skills in the post above... well.. good job on stacking up the village... but this is called skill isnt it?

Sniping is not exactly that hard, something people have been doing for a while.

DeletedUser107658

The forums needed beefing up, I'm glad you all enjoyed the read :icon_cool:

Sorry but you can't swivil your way out of this one, you sniping 2 nobles doesn't redeem your several attacks containing of thousands of axes and LC failing to clear one village.

But please do send more :lol:

DeletedUser103945

The fact that you, SHAGAN888, engaged with Lifelessclown in that mail exchange already demonstrates you aren't gonna be much of a leader, maybe you can be the jester of your family tribes, but more than this, one of your members gets attacked (and rimmed in this case) and you resort to accusing him of being a spy and a worthless player? Alert - everyone in this family be on notice - your so called leader will throw you under the bus at any moment. Just so you know Shagdude, a good leader establishes trust and respect with their tribe. You just shattered both.

And one more observation... it's pretty laughable calling us huggers as we are near the top of tribal ODA. You lose credibility on all topics when you speak ignorantly on something so obvious.

DeletedUser107658

Are you trying to make a fool of yourself, again SHAGAN? :') why don't you post the full mails, eh? When I'm unbanned I will be posting them anyhow.

I never requested a ceasefire, I told you to take a week to gather up your forces after the losses you had just come under, it was advice on your benefit out of kindness, not a proposal, the only proposal made was after you mailed me "macho to macho" wanting to talk terms, and I've stated that Roor is in no position to talk on behalf of my herd so that mail is completely regardless.

I will be back on in a couple of hours, though even in my absence I have your members telling me how scared you still are and how much they dread being on your side via Skype.

You have a few weak links with all that mass recruitment you do.

You're lucky I'm typing via phone or my post would've been a lot more interesting too.

Run along and queue your barracks, you'll need it.

DeletedUser117694

I love it K54 is looking like fun! so far through all of it though i like AD the best lol keep it going shang!

Just wait and see boys and girls K44 is about to get intense

DeletedUser

I have infracted many of you, deleted many posts and have also edited many posts. Please, stay on topic, refrain from using the "f-bomb", whether abbreviated, blanked out, or even just suggested. Please, no personally insulting one another. Go nuts in telling each other how much they suck at the game, but keep it away from real life situations. Any other questions or confusions, just PM me on the forums.

Thank you.

Do not reply to this post.

Regards,
Jake.

DeletedUser107658

With one player on the frontline, we have conquered two, no addicts in our villages >:)

DeletedUser107658

Shagan's poor methods at mass-recruitment;

SHAGAN888 Jul 26, 08:51
THE TRIBE [ally]SARCOW[/ally]

[ally]SARCOW[/ally] is falling apart and the leaders are not going to help you at all, and have put all you players in an awkward position in all this....the time is now to regroup and dissolve your association with [ally]sarcow[/ally], Do it now and we will offer you asylum from our attacks giving you time to form your new beginnings.... We are making this offer before the bans of other tribes start in on you, as it looks like your leaders have made way too many enemies and soooo many wish to take you out...

act now before its too late,

shag

Your filthy addicts aren't worthy of my beautiful herd. :lol: