The W80 Circus

DeletedUser1082

However, the 15 sniped trains he did on them last time they tried him without any support would be.

Yes, they would be. Unrelated to my post, but they would be.

got a message that sniping doesn't mean anything, so for that pedant's sake ( :p ) will acknowledge that sniping is easy, but who cares, you get the point.

rich dad poor dad

Note: It's a long time ago and these are assumptions.

It is very possible he was sat during the times he couldnt be on due to RL, however you have to give him at least partial credit too.

Yes that is true. I did not attack him so I can't judge him. ^^

(Are you Noel?)

ToPaT

Sure sniping is easy, but you can at least try to make it a pain in the butt to do so.

[spoil]
PDBh1GH.png
[/spoil]

Smokn

Whoever is doing IT's sniping is about to get fired, they really dropped the ball. And these are just mine :icon_razz:

20633928b2372df9c94278b3411ece55.png

b33b9fd976b991bc58af31b05c04cfaf.png

c8881da12f45daf2821a867eedcca946.png

d68ad9304ef3303bc2d02015a198d52b.png

cec387e33707a06feb28f8efbc0caa51.png

c38c6488b2444538b8c59b459d58bb58.png

f9b7639b0424be50a903104c1195df16.png

07a3d77c7086ad85a11b393e151805c4.png

b7f0bf44b11ab3869bc46092d86634ec.png

Last edited:

DeletedUser

RIP to all the new accounts made by IT members to post on the externals

DeletedUser103537

hmm stats not looking good for IT wonder if they can recover for the day or the enemy will merge.

DeletedUser115610

Yeah. But this is just to show that with 2-3 villages do not have to be happy when statistics might change

Sorry for my bad english

monstaz2

A war isn't won in a day.. Give it time and we will be able to see more but right now it's anyone's guess who will win.

Farm4Fun

Wars arent won in a day. Yesterday was a Gents day. Hats off they did a brilliant ops. I personally was busy yesterday so missed all those attacks as they landed but when I came back seeing the scores at 21-11 I was shocked how easily they took most them villages.

Will IT bounce back? Lets see I sure as hope so. You got some of our weaker less active accounts. I think both tribes agree the real war is gonna start when both tribes big boys collide

DeletedUser115610

No war is won in a day. I said that we should not to be happy when you took only 2-3 villages in the early days.

DeletedUser

Wars arent won in a day. Yesterday was a Gents day. Hats off they did a brilliant ops. I personally was busy yesterday so missed all those attacks as they landed but when I came back seeing the scores at 21-11 I was shocked how easily they took most them villages.

Will IT bounce back? Lets see I sure as hope so. You got some of our weaker less active accounts. I think both tribes agree the real war is gonna start when both tribes big boys collide

Big boys are pretty distant from each other, that will prolly happen when k64 is taken and the other two K's have to figght for their survival. Until then though.

DeletedUser112704

what you said is irrelevant, which is why I ignored it - now if you would like to make me look like an idiot. Please come take a village from me.
you only saw one word in his post, which was "idiot". probably couple more beside it, but from your following posts I can say, you immediately made up your mind to prove you're not an idiot.

probably would be a good idea to reread what he said, because, I with my poor knowledge of english can understand, he did not directly meant you're an idiot. although, I would use that side of your character in the battle... hot headed opponents are easy to manipulate.

dignity is nothing if there's no patience involved.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser117863

man, Forgot members keep capping villas I have a train going to.

DeletedUser116463

Stats....

Side 1:
Tribes: Gents
Side 2:
Tribes: IT, ITw

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 26
Side 2: 14
Difference: 12

chart

Side 1:

Tribes: ITw
Side 2:
Tribes: IT

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 13
Difference: 13

chart

to7a

you only saw one word in his post, which was "idiot". probably couple more beside it, but from your following posts I can say, you immediately made up your mind to prove you're not an idiot.

probably would be a good idea to reread what he said, because, I with my poor knowledge of english can understand, he did not directly meant you're an idiot. although, I would use that side of your character in the battle... hot headed opponents are easy to manipulate.

dignity is nothing if there's no patience involved.

you don't understand the relationship between those two ..so sure you will misunderstand. he's not trying to replay to what steve says . he's challenging him.