Over Rated

DeletedUser115004

Ladies, gentlemen... Red Skull,

I come to you today as a worried citizen of K44 for we have an evil dictator trying to spoil the lands...

His name is Red Skull and his motives are to recruit the strongest offensive players in the continent purely based on points and rape the lands.

343b58bb8924eeeb4ce2bb04f0bc0948.png

He already screwed over the "point whore" tribe long ago if any of you remember them with their sly recruitment tactic...

a0fcead14e3cb6a84b387470fe4a86ea.png

And then the Red noob thought he could do the same to his other allies us LIGHT, of course we arent happy its very offensive he thinks were that weak and would allow this.

ac4a06861cc2c36b566cb6c5d1c085ae.png

However we stay friends and continue to wipe their asses for them as they grow fat from lying and controlling their way to the top.

But me and Martial started to notice a pattern, they couldnt defend them self without us. We noticed this the most when he stuck his head in the bushes and got on the wrong side of the Here? tribe they really paid the price for this one...

654c43fb401fb43845688670a680664e.png

It turns out that
Copayn their golden goose at the time formally rank 1 but now a farm, had ​6 villages and no defence of his own! and they come crawling to us for help! we drew the line there.

We ended the alignment we had and decided it is best we destroy rated, and why not with the help of our friends? you see rated have p**sed off a lot of tribes and they all jumped on the chance to rid him of the world.

What happens to you when red skulls your leader:
[spoil]
e757dc66fc180fc2865b04ee4f51fa25.png

49bd43fa2612492c6482736ff52586e7.png

55ea91fc722aff536352cb9d1f0c17fb.png

52855709d28844724912354972e21030.png

e57962750bc1ae5547a158e50bdf25f9.png

Ouch!

5c0f6ec279b0657861bb3f2917be3612.png

552390ac25538a449b673189ca7dddad.png

37c22d6393a13bd541447a5b63903163.png
[/spoil]:icon_redface:

And so far its:

Rated & Heer VS Light & Here? & +ROH+ & KKND & DH - Place your bets!!

When red skull is gone we will retire happy that the world is free of puppet masters and return to our peaceful ways of nobling your villages! :3

You heard him lads!

ugly-group-of-men.jpg

And so the war for k44 begins.

Short PnP, I know but whatcha gonna do.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yes we lied and cheated our way to the top!

[spoil]
75vh408.png
[/spoil]

This is literally just Light trying to take advantage and jump in on a gangbang as we're already engaged with several other tribes. Your declaration literally asks us to merge into you. I wonder if you partners in war know this is your aim?

[spoil]
InJwxPe.png
[/spoil]

As I said before, bring it on. Shame it wont be a fair fight, but then again you wouldn't have broken an alliance and declared if it was.

DeletedUser115004

nice od I wont lie, but I can guarantee almost all your members have barely any troops I know this for a fact ive seen the reports.

Lets see if your od will protect you now :)

DeletedUser

nice od I wont lie, but I can guarantee almost all your members have barely any troops I know this for a fact ive seen the reports.

Lets see if your od will protect you now :)

Barely any troops because they've been fighting against someone else already? So whats the point of this thread? You want us to pat you on the back and congratulate you for being vultures?

DeletedUser115004

if you could please, thank you.

Also why would we want a fair fight lol?

Id much rather save most of our army wiping out a dying tribe.

DeletedUser

if you could please, thank you.

Also why would we want a fair fight lol?

Id much rather save most of our army wiping out a dying tribe.

Straight from the horses mouth. So you declare on your allies and internal your own tribe, pretty much sums you guys up right?

I checked your twstats, all of your tribes conq's are internals from your family tribe. Special attention all 3 of your conquers Lord Eastwood. Really wanted to be top 20 this time did you? :icon_redface:

Sounds like a nice tribe. Good Game!

-Edit: in case you're wondering Im being sarcastic

DeletedUser115004

They stopped being allies when they tried recruiting our members.

and jealous of my free villages? :)

DeletedUser

They stopped being allies when they tried recruiting our members.

and jealous of my free villages? :)

Nobody tried to recruit your members. Some of your players didn't like your leadership and applied to Rated. I guess that's when you started planning the betrayal.

DeletedUser115004

Maybe It was maybe not.

You and your forum haters can call us all you want, the fact is your vastly outnumbered, out gunned and will be gone from the world shortly.

DeletedUser117694

Nobody tried to recruit your members. Some of your players didn't like your leadership and applied to Rated. I guess that's when you started planning the betrayal.

Do not lie more my friend. You dug yourself a hole way to deep to climb out...... No need to dig further

The funny thing is.... I do offer a merge. You know why? Because the members of rated shouldn't have to deal with a Neo-Nazi character as your self. Im hear to offer a chance at continues growth and long term playing activity....

Ill be nice and wont share our skype convo.... just so you can uphold your reputation somewhat.

Heres my question to you Red.... Did you truly think Light would just follow you around?

DeletedUser117694

Well this is what happens when you step on Obamas toes.

article-0-056A4733000005DC-612_468x331.jpg

All fun in games till someone goes hitler on your arse...

DeletedUser

red skull = great leader. grat player. great tribe.

what you sayin here is pure strategic mind in action
this is TW

DeletedUser117694

............................. Well... I sure dont think so.

But thats alright

DeletedUser117694

LMAO this sounds like that little twerp from Plague.

You guys going to kick more players so you can take our trash in???

Really are a plague arent you

DeletedUser115004

1ae7731452cca8b2a52b9a4dbf0bf49a.png

Looks like red skull did it in the "best interest of his tribe" more like best interest for himself.

Now the noobs at plague will be supporting this refugee just for extra points man they are noobs.