Gents Declares War On Sabre

DeletedUser

Those Stats are Hypocritical beings we were already at war with BugZ and Brad W/Gents back stabbed us by nobling farms in our clusters for position and declaring on us violating a Diplomacy of a 72 hour cool off period. In fact he even lied and said to me he was positioning himself to attack BugZ . Before you lie about your planning to attack BugZ "Brad" I still have it in our skype conversation , so don't say it's not true or I'll put it out there.

Funny, I remember there were talks with bugz regarding a nap, and all of a sudden Sabre declare war on bugz whilst talks were going on. Everything Sabre have done has been hypocritical.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I'm going to make this simple . Gents declared on Sabre because they only take on tribes one quarter of their size and plus they knew Sabre was already postioned in war with BugZ .
Bottom line is Gents don't even deserve the name Gents because it gives the word Gentlemen a bad name.
I not saying Gents are bad players there are some very good players in Gents.
What I am saying is for Gents to even sit here and cry like littles babies about Sabre and Control merging and finding some kind of fault in it ?
I mean really Gents ? How small does a tribe have to be for you to fancy fighting ? We are still half your size plus we were already at war with a tribe bigger then us with two times the members.
I hope the players of W 80 can open their eyes and see for themselves exactly what Gents are about , so if they don't attack Gents now they will be next .

Ignoramus of the Law

I'm going to make this simple . Gents declared on Sabre because they only take on tribes one quarter of their size

THAT IS A LIE! Stop lying, you liar who lies and says a lot of lyingz! Gents declared war on Hugo which is a 13th of their size!

DeletedUser95698

I hope the players of W 80 can open their eyes and see for themselves exactly what Gents are about , so if they don't attack Gents now they will be next .

I hope the players of W 80 can open their eyes and see for themselves exactly what Sabre are about , not helping their tribemates and kicks Ghengis. But proceeds to complain about Bugz kicking players.

DeletedUser114869

I'm going to make this simple . Gents declared on Sabre because they only take on tribes one quarter of their size and plus they knew Sabre was already postioned in war with BugZ .
Bottom line is Gents don't even deserve the name Gents because it gives the word Gentlemen a bad name.
What I am saying is for Gents to even sit here and cry like littles babies about Sabre and Control merging and finding some kind of fault in it ?
I mean really Gents ? How small does a tribe have to be for you to fancy fighting ? We are still half your size plus we were already at war with a tribe bigger then us with two times the members.

It sounds if you are butt hurt and scared to fight us.
ot2bo9

Mr. Cringer Pants

#1:

[spoil]
Opponents defeated:3.465.053 (7.)
a9daebf0b44d6a398b001163b99e031f.png
[/spoil]

[spoil]
Opponents defeated:1.317.398 (80.)
f957247cdb43feebc6c74b9544e97203.png

[/spoil]

Here are some more hyprocrital stats/facts for the world for your viewing and interpretational(is that a word) pleasure.

Who is who?

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Kirk will tell you that we were both planning on hitting each other before you pissed me off. He even sent a circular telling his tribe that the alliance was dropped down to a nap. You chose the bed and now you have to lay in it. You chose not to abide by my original terms of the alliance therefore you are no use to us but as food.

Yes thats right I pissed you off . Why did I piss you off ? Because you pissed me off first by letting your tribemates noble farms next to my villas.

So if Im food then come and eat them if you manage to thats fine plenty other accts to co on .

Smokn

If I recall correctly, Sabre broke the alliance by attacking Gents. Now you're saying Gents is backstabbing Sabre by retaliating? How does that work? Was it all "ok" because YOU felt it was justified to attack them?

Everyone wants Gents to war everyone, now that Gents have declared it's not fair because they're bigger? Was it fair when the rank 2, 3, 10 tribes declared on Bugz? You guys sure seemed to be having fun boasting about those war statistics.. It's not as fair when it's your tribe being hit from multiple sides? Atleast Kirk was funny about it, you're just sad.

Now you're merging with Ctrl, after everyone talked somuch shit about Gents taking in acouple players. N now trying to recruit the rest of the world to help in a fight YOU started.. Say what you will, but it's not often you see Gents plea on the public forums for help from the entire world in their fights..

Mr. Cringer Pants

I still want to know why the account with the most ODA/Attacker of the Day and (i assume but dont know for sure) most war stats against Gents was kicked. Anyone wish to enlighten me?

DeletedUser1082

well ODA means lost troops, not conquered villages. Not taking any sides, but OD and daily awards don't make an account valuable.

Smokn

ODA means troops killed, not troops lost. I don't think they have a OLA award. I'm going to assume he has lots of nobles going to him n they couldn't save the poor guy because they don't know how to or don't have sufficiant troops to snipe. So war stats. As if war stats determines a winner/loser at this stage of a fight :icon_biggrin:

Mr. Cringer Pants

well ODA means lost troops, not conquered villages. Not taking any sides, but OD and daily awards don't make an account valuable.

Yes and no, it's situational and I'm curious about this situation.

ODA means troops killed, not troops lost. I don't think they have a OLA award. I'm going to assume he has lots of nobles going to him n they couldn't save the poor guy because they don't know how to or don't have sufficiant troops to snipe. So war stats. As if war stats determines a winner/loser at this stage of a fight :icon_biggrin:

This is probably the reason.

DeletedUser114869

I still want to know why the account with the most ODA/Attacker of the Day and (i assume but dont know for sure) most war stats against Gents was kicked. Anyone wish to enlighten me?

I agree, I would like to know why the only player that attacked back was kicked.

DeletedUser118039

lol, you started the mudslinging. We just have pointed out that you are a hypocrite and continue to complain about what we do and then do it yourself. I am fine with your merge and welcome the challenge, but don't sit there and say we are about something that you aren't it is total bs.

Mr. Cringer Pants

[spoil]
bc86e1e25a6d5b500421a643d7661474.png

[/spoil]

[spoil]
e0aea8d7fe82186876cb09eab7df3dce.png

[/spoil]

I'm just gonna post this here.

DeletedUser114869

What a brilliant recap attempt 3hrs after I had village taken...
1ec2b4c56cd474621040cd4f965fd093.png