Your end game tribe.

DeletedUser

Regardless of what it is exactly, fact of the matter is we won out over the opposition, between having more patience, and apparently having more fun then the rest of you. Second to that we also got in touch with people, gave them what they wanted. We told them the truth. Is that not how most things work? We've done our fair share of fighting too even if others like to call us huggers lately (Does no one remember all the early wars?). I don't need to go into huge debate about it because our side knows what we've done. I just dislike unfair presumptions.

All in all it's a strategy game as much as it is a time devoting game. Both parts are important and if you have both it makes it significantly easier. The struggle I've watched a lot of people go through was very real but use your head and play people fairly and you make friends. If it's overkill it's still victory and yes, I had tons of fun through 72. There were times I was struggling with moving stuff around. Trying to beat back nobles and get that timing done right. I succeeded, more or less. But I've never claimed that I was the best player around, but I sure seem to be one of the more patient ones. ;)

Asylum Escapee

Its sad when the ability to beat back the overwhelming tide of apathy is what makes a good player. Boredom, rather than any other enemy, is always what kills me. Sure I had fun, almost joined turtle for real at a time, would definitely have joined if I'd been closer. In r end the random location you land on the map is usually the biggest factor in who you join.

Asylum Escapee

Pretty sure you missed the point of my post. I was just commenting on how I almost joined turtle, I had offers, only thing stopping me was the distance. In the end, I went with mayhem.

DeletedUser

My 15 members would all be from turtles, Since I have only been on rocfrog420 account for 8 months and do not know many other players in this world.

DeletedUser88502

To bad no one knows about us northerners ;(

Not sure what you mean?? more that to bad "northerners" stick to internals and barb munching rather than fighting red dots as they try to fly under the radar.

Yes you have been hitting Ray and making a good run of it, but ray and ROLAND have been pissing each other off for over a year now and its about time something came of it :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser105140

Not sure what you mean?? more that to bad "northerners" stick to internals and barb munching rather than fighting red dots as they try to fly under the radar.

Yes you have been hitting Ray and making a good run of it, but ray and ROLAND have been pissing each other off for over a year now and its about time something came of it :icon_biggrin:

We aren't he only ones to barble. Ray and Richmatt started to barble, and we can't just sit here and let them. Yea we can take their villages, but it's stack after stack. You'd waste more nukes trying to bash your way through then just to barble back.

Don't forget Gwjoop barbles too. Those aren't fun. :( It also seems when we hit Ray, we got some other Cruel members to fake/nuke us ;(