So... Who On Earth Is WGGF!?!?

DeletedUser118016

Leadership: Angelo; Nessy; Amanda;
Members: 16 (35-40 Players)

IMG_20150818_115909_edit.png~320x480

WGGF HAS NOW ENTERED THE TOP FIVE!!

Well, I guess you could say that this tribe was formed out of friendships. K65, K66 was for a period of time under LoEN and {R} control. There was definitely a group of us that quickly befriended each other, and worked well as a small team.

LoEN was not going the direction that a lot of us wanted, and while we had a decent grasp of K65, we knew that we wouldn't be able to hold it under the management that we previously had. This made us look for other options, and decided that a small group of members would be the best option. We approached CONC, and took in their 4 players as well.

{R}uthless, with their leader KillerKommando, was keen for a merger (the way I interpreted it at least), but after some time. Honestly, our members weren't so keen, and we didn't feel that the leadership was stable. The tribe had strong personalities, and they definitely clashed. This was very quickly apparent when The Devil Monster took his leave of absence from {R}uthless to join Echo, bringing on a storm that {R}uthless was not able to handle. This event very quickly drew our attention to where the talent was at in K66.

Upon {R}uthless collapse, and even more with Echo's demise, our K66 team (The Devil Monster; Caarl the Llama; The Ruthless Alchemist (World Government); kekua; Damage From A Distance and BrownDog82) became a very important part of our tribe.

Oh, and don't forget Goku! Goku, which collapsed and formed Idc, lead by Malreaux. Was decided that a handful would come to us. Malreaux then decided to merge into DatMudkipGuy, and the only Idc members to join were Anonymous... (Excuse myself and Divvy fangirling!!), Kilhilm, and Z3r01.

For a long time, WGGF held dominance of NO continent. KIAN (#1 in K75) and KSM (#1 in K66) Declared War on WGGF, unintentional on their part, but at the same time. Was tricky to put them in their place, as we were the ones striving to pass them in dominance, but we managed.

From declaration, we nobled our way to #1 in K66 quite quickly. KSM dropped from #14 to where they are now... out of the picture.
KIAN (who peaked at Rank #8) were a different story, where we easily picked up early gains but hit a roadblock when we came up to their Duke skinnytoothpick. A player who proved he knew what he was doing when against a Tribe-Wide Operation.

Now KIAN are collapsing fast. A lot of this has to do with Forgot and ODM taking advantage of the relatively open Back-Line that most probably was empty of any useful amount of Defence. Despite having their arse gang-banged, they put up a valiant effort against us, more than KSM. Respectful players on the most part. Some very decent Defenders, for sure.

[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes: WGGF
Side 2:
Tribes: KSM

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 110
Side 2: 9
Difference: 101

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 650,138
Side 2: 57,164
Difference: 592,974

chart
[/spoil]

[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes: WGGF
Side 2:
Tribes: KIAN

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 85
Side 2: 10
Difference: 75

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 459,527
Side 2: 76,541
Difference: 382,986

chart

[/spoil]

KIAN's ODD
IMG_20150818_114636_edit_edit_edit.png~320x480

So what's WGGF all about??

We've been approached by 9 different Top 20 tribes about either a Merger or Alliance... and despite what others think, we have NO Alliances. We also do not plan on Merging with anyone. A merger would defeat the purpose of our tribe.

We're going to stick it out! We're not a normal tribe. Many of us are much closer than that of a normal tribe. Having great fun with our mates here, and keeping our small but loyal team intact.

[spoil]
Best-Friends-Forever-i-love-my-friends-20768900-564-760.jpg
[/spoil]

We don't know the future, and we don't know what the World situation will be when the time comes to test our Mice and Keyboards Steel, but we'll make it a blast!

So for all those who feel World 80 shows little resilience...Count on WGGF sticking it out until we can't anymore!! We won't pull out! ;)

Probably not many of you are interested at all, but thought I'd lift the veil of mystery that apparently surrounds us!!

[spoil]On the possible off-chance we were looking for a name change....... any suggestions? ;)[/spoil]

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Good Job!

I think you could beat any tribe with the dedication you have:)

DVBBS

I appreciate the effort although this strikes me as a little narcissistic.

We don't care who you are. What about what you have done?

DeletedUser109671

a lot of potential in this small tribe, always fun to to see how it turns out :)

DeletedUser

I am going to second Rainbow. here.

Well look at what happened to Lust when they were saying they were going to stick out to the end and gents had nothing to do with the declaration.

What i am saying is don't promise things when you may not hold it.

Edit: Also the video is broken.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser102104

We are not going to be like Lust. #notsolusty

hehe, like what i did there? ;)