You Can Run All You Want...

DVBBS

images

Bailin' you are a spineless coward.

You aren't worth the time it takes for me to go retype your name properly.

I just have one question for you.... when gents is under siege and can't commit the 10 DVs to each of your villages you demand, what tribe are you gonna hop to?

DeletedUser115558

no we abandoned our dead weight to save this world from falling into gents hands.

Funny you post a picture of a pig.

Pigs are not only extremely intelligent and loyal animals, they are perhaps one of the tidiest as well.

Plus pigs are know to carry a nest of diseases.... so careful what you bite off gents, wouldn't want you guys getting a tummy ache ;)

WoW Impressed with ur truth but look who is talking ... KIRK

troyktdapus

lol I will consider pigs clean when you can have medium rare pork you guys can test your luck on eating it me I would rather exterminate them....

Last edited:

DeletedUser118039

no we abandoned our dead weight to save this world from falling into gents hands.

Funny you post a picture of a pig.

Pigs are not only extremely intelligent and loyal animals, they are perhaps one of the tidiest as well.

Plus pigs are know to carry a nest of diseases.... so careful what you bite off gents, wouldn't want you guys getting a tummy ache ;)

You left your tribe to get a new start with your stats. There is nothing wrong with that, it helps your moral and is fair given the amount of dead inactive weight you may have been carrying. Although I think we just made most of them quit because they were not receiving enough support and we were relentlessly attacking them.

Hopefully you guys will stick together and support each other better than frontline ruffs did, but leaving them to be eaten wether they were inactive or not is what has happened.

DeletedUser

What carnivorous being doesn't enjoy all that pigs offer as being food? Where they are livestock to be slaughtered apart from the occasional situation where said pig becomes a pet unable to live without its owner? Perhaps Destiny can take the pig reference and wear it with pride. But ultimately the pig ends up on the plate of a rather hungry gentleman (or lady).

Im hoping* for Destiny to overcome this and make gains instead of losses but as it stands without another tribe to support Destiny in their efforts against Gents they will loose as is evident from the member base that it currently has, mostly Ctrl with some ex sabre guys, meaning the original war of gents and sabre, Ctrl vs LUST as comparison in caps. Regime has hit a wall against bugz now so they won't be helping anytime soon and wggf just seem too small a force in numbers and size to make a really significant difference if they aren't already a proxy like bugz and RG.

IMO this war will stay in gents' favour and destiny destroyed. Some may be able to join Regime or Virus perhaps in the end but the vast majority either nobled or in gents/RG. Personally I'm rooting for Regime, WGGF and WISC to be successful collectively or independently.

Last edited by a moderator:

DVBBS

You left your tribe to get a new start with your stats. There is nothing wrong with that, it helps your moral and is fair given the amount of dead inactive weight you may have been carrying. Although I think we just made most of them quit because they were not receiving enough support and we were relentlessly attacking them.

Hopefully you guys will stick together and support each other better than frontline ruffs did, but leaving them to be eaten wether they were inactive or not is what has happened.

Agreed we did leave them to be eaten.

But when you sit at a computer for 14+ hrs a day constantly sitting, coordinating and supporting and someone can't even login to set a sitter while the enemy gets 75+ hr noble trains on them.... they don't deserve to share my banner.

We didn't leave people behind because they were getting OPed. We left them behind because they had already given up long ago.

and you cannot deny it. Every major tribe ever cuts deadwieght, it's how you win the game. We just weren't in a position to slowly internal them.

DeletedUser118039

Agreed we did leave them to be eaten.

But when you sit at a computer for 14+ hrs a day constantly sitting, coordinating and supporting and someone can't even login to set a sitter while the enemy gets 75+ hr noble trains on them.... they don't deserve to share my banner.

We didn't leave people behind because they were getting OPed. We left them behind because they had already given up long ago.

and you cannot deny it. Every major tribe ever cuts deadwieght, it's how you win the game. We just weren't in a position to slowly internal them.

That's fair, although you have now marked them all for us:p

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I'm sorry, when did you did anything for the tribe? Ryan did the sniping, and at some point I did it aswell from your account. For you loyalty means nothing apparently, something that shall not be forgotten. I'm glad I'm no longer playing with you :).

ahhhhhhh just incase you forgot ryan was out for two days I was on 10 straight hrs defending and let you take over so I could take my kids to the playground.your just bitter like everyone else because i left .

DeletedUser116463

Just a quickie update.

b]Side 1:[/b]
Tribes: Gents
Side 2:
Tribes: Dest.

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 8
Side 2: 14
Difference: 6

chart

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
ahhhhhhh just incase you forgot ryan was out for two days I was on 10 straight hrs defending and let you take over so I could take my kids to the playground.your just bitter like everyone else because i left .

There is a difference between defending and actually doing something for the tribe. Saving yourself is not helping the tribe

DeletedUser

Balian, the funny thing is, there is no good outcome for you in this world, you already lost.

If gents win this world, you are still the same coward, untrustworthy, disloyal person who started the war, never helped anyone, and after getting 8 laughable trains coming which are %5 of your village numbers, ran to the enemy who saw your actions as the act of war.

If gents lose this world, you will still be the same thing above with one difference, you will be twice of a failure.

DeletedUser76845

Balian, the funny thing is, there is no good outcome for you in this world, you already lost.

If gents win this world, you are still the same coward, untrustworthy, disloyal person who started the war, never helped anyone, and after getting 8 laughable trains coming which are %5 of your village numbers, ran to the enemy who saw your actions as the act of war.

If gents lose this world, you will still be the same thing above with one difference, you will be twice of a failure.

lol

DeletedUser

Sounds like he will be right at home in Gents :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Stop being haters, We at Gents do all we can to keep this world interesting. Regime will fall faster than ruffs, can't wait to op them soon.