A Loyal Nemesis

DeletedUser118185

Oh man.
Really.
I got to admit that NME has proven a worthy opponent with a lot of amazing fighters.
They may have recruited some Loyal members but most tribes would have done it.
When me, Kit and Z left Loyal it gave other members the final push to leave too. (Even though it is an open secret some tried to get into NME long ago..*cough* YogiBear as duke of Loyal *cough*)
Well anyways good job NME and Growth aswell.
At the start I did not think NME could beat us but they did no matter for what reasons loyal was defeated weeks ago. We just had enough members so we were not losing too much.
I do not regret i left loyal for a second. When you get accused of being a spy for NME for months while I never leaked any info to them has broken all faith i had in them.
I feel sorry for some loyal members but in the end loyal had to go for several reasons.

Anyways..
Game on

aquilon

MN you sure have the guts to be saying that. I don't think you'll want your dirty laundry to be hung for all to see do you....

Last edited:

makobex

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
God Hadeous has landed on w74 like the freaking meteorite that exterminated the dinosaurs and he's leading the flame war against NME. Let's see if anyone will follow and also how it materialises in game.

P.S. At least we knew who God Batan was in game. Don't worry though, you're still a god <3

Hyperion.

Hadeus, there's two reasons we (Growth) were able to 'break' Loyal in such a short time was because NME had been hammering on them for such a long time, and their defenses were focused on their front with NME. We took advantage of that to attack their backlines. There's nothing 'glorious' about that, but it doesn't have to be. The second reason is because everyone started seeing the cracks in Loyal's leadership/teamwork/whatever you want to call it, and Loyal, having two fronts with such a weak infrastructure, was simply unequipped to handle that. Truth be told, Loyal was broken way before Growth even stepped in, and that's NME's doing. So don't take away credit where it's due. NME did well, even I, as a Growth member, see that.

The fact that everything worked out in Growth's favor is merely a consequence of moves played out by Tuzain, but that doesn't take away that NME has shown that they can pack a punch. They executed good ops, dared to take down large players, weakened their morale. They took a swing at Loyal's big hitters like Yogi, TWJ, etc.
There's no doubt in my mind that it would've taken Growth just as long -perhaps even longer, due to less firing power- if it started as a Growth-Loyal war.

I don't know who you are in-game but surely you're not part of the Growth mentality when you call people out as being 'intellectually inferior'. Your arguments are flawed and rudimentary. As for NME's 'hugging', there's no shame in picking up players that can still fight. Growth did it, too. NME warred Loyal and now they picked up some people, so what? It's a quick way of gaining territory, paving a way to that 70% domination. It'd be stupid of them not to do so. If you don't get that, then you should rethink your self-named status of 'voice of reason'.

makobex

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Seriously: What Growth did to Loyal is what NME did to ADHD pretty much (we simply wanted K51,52 at the time, nothing more), but Loyal is way bigger than ADHD so the impact on the world is way bigger and now the map is changing massively.

Back to fun: We all kneel before you and your charisma God Hadeous.

DeletedUser

The amount of propaganda is unbelievable. I am dissapointed to see that even some Growth members are blinded and refuse to see the truth.

People should stop kissing NME's hairy ass. They are terrible. For gods sake, they recruited half of Loyal, after failing miserably at warring them. I spit in the face of everyone who thinks NME has a shred of skill. Sheeps.

DeletedUser118185

Honestly Hadeus think about your words for a second.
Nme has had the top 4 players in this world BEFORE they recruited loyal players..
You dont do that by hugging and especially not by having no skill at all.
I would be glad to see where you are ranked at - if you even really play this world.
This has nothing to do with kissing nmes hairy ass as you call it.
At one point you gotta accept that without skill nme wouldnt habe beaten Loyal as loyal had some amazing fighters. (And still had when we left them)
You are the one mistaken here and that is why everybody is turning on you because you only throw in empty words without any backup or proof..
Just my 2 cents

Hyperion.

Here's the facts: NME had a 1300 something caps against stacked villages. Extra stacked since Loyal was the one declaring on them, so they were prepared and had active players on their front. Mind you, if you remember, Loyal started out strong against NME, and that was when NME wasn't even focused on Loyal for the first couple of months, they were cleaning out their backyard, no hugging involved.

An overview:
A few months ago, everyone was beaking at NME about how they couldn't war because they hadn't had a real opponent up until that moment in the world. Even I anticipated Loyal to smash NME within the first few weeks.
Next thing, Loyal declares while NME is getting rid of the DES family, Smile, etc.
Meanwhile Growth is finishing up ADHD, and like mako says, NME jumped on the bandwagon and attacked ADHD in the rear, just as Growth did with Loyal. I bet NME got a good amount of caps from that as well, but does that mean they can put forward better stats? No. Because they were targeting backline villages that had a minimum of defense in it.
Fast forward a few months, NME starts to focus on Loyal and almost immediately puts forward good results against stacked villages, what was it 500 caps in a week or two?

You keep saying that we can't disprove your facts, but your facts were essentially wrong and invalid, so there's nothing to disprove. Get your head out of your ass. Perhaps you should do us the pleasure of disproving our facts, if you're so intellectually superior.

DeletedUser

King hadeous

you are in growth

just looked at your tw forum comments before and it's blatantly form gorwth ,
i mean who would update war stats between loyal and gorwth when loyal are loosing
not nme
maybe loyal
but who would then write rest in peace loyal
maybe nme (with that tone , I know 100% it's not nme)
maybe growth

so process of elimination ...

or I might have got this wrong
and you WERE LOYAL , YOU LOVE to update the war STATS as (loyal) was loosing .
You said RiP cause you loveD the stats ....
then you change in tone recently

lol

and I've seen you beifre lurking about beifre

im tired of you

Sir TJ

War over, congrats NME!

Next!

Heard Honour are the next big thing in W74 now and currently at war with several tribes already :lol:

DeletedUser118185

War over, congrats NME!

Next!

Heard Honour are the next big thing in W74 now and currently at war with several tribes already :lol:

I wouldnt call HONOUR a big thing or Sa4DN who basically recruited several refugees..

Sir TJ

I wouldnt call HONOUR a big thing or Sa4DN who basically recruited several refugees..

Compared to the loyalty of Growth and NME newest recruits....kinda much the same really...only the 'refugees' stuck around until the disband button was hit with next to no warning... :icon_wink:

Varomnia

War over, congrats NME!

Next!

NOOO!!! Leave me (honour) alone! :mad:

I'll give you a cookie if you don't "off with yer head" me. :) <3

Last edited:

Hyperion.

Eh, just because those 'refugees' weren't picked up by the two major tribes doesn't mean they're any more or less 'honorable' than the ones that were, just because they stuck around long enough to see it disband. Loyal was dying long before that call was made, and any of those guys might've had a chance getting picked up if they'd reached out or shown their skill.

OTDDeathAwaits

Eh, just because those 'refugees' weren't picked up by the two major tribes doesn't mean they're any more or less 'honorable' than the ones that were, just because they stuck around long enough to see it disband. Loyal was dying long before that call was made, and any of those guys might've had a chance getting picked up if they'd reached out or shown their skill.

Its a pity there is'nt a 'like' button on these forums like Facebook. I always found your posts tactful truth and would definitely give it a proverbial thumbs up.

aquilon

2000px-Bot%C3%B3n_Me_gusta.svg.png

Or you could pull a lesss and do this

Sir TJ

Haha shown some skill. Like the major tribe thats capping a player thats left the game... R.I.P Sam

Nme have helped with adhd....growth have helped with Loyal....looks like nobody owes anybody anymore....but rumour has it growth are shitty with other tribes recruiting ex loyal players when they took the first bite....how long is friendship with NME going to last with that attitude?

Perhaps its time to bring the old 'come back when you can fight a worthy enemy' posts. Considering (a) NME helped you with ADHD...and (b) Loyal was already at war with NME and you faced empty villages....which led to mass morale drops leading players to leave the game and their accounts for easy caps.

Come on guys! NME vs Growth, what a war it shall be!

OTDDeathAwaits

Haha shown some skill. Like the major tribe thats capping a player thats left the game... R.I.P Sam

Nme have helped with adhd....growth have helped with Loyal....looks like nobody owes anybody anymore....but rumour has it growth are shitty with other tribes recruiting ex loyal players when they took the first bite....how long is friendship with NME going to last with that attitude?

Perhaps its time to bring the old 'come back when you can fight a worthy enemy' posts. Considering (a) NME helped you with ADHD...and (b) Loyal was already at war with NME and you faced empty villages....which led to mass morale drops leading players to leave the game and their accounts for easy caps.

Come on guys! NME vs Growth, what a war it shall be!

Growth and NME arent actually officially even NAP'd and never have even held official diplomacy. We have a border agreement for the West of the world but that stops at the K55/65 border and east from there is open season.
I do have them marked as NAP within NME to ensure everyone knows where we stand in the tribe, not sure if Tuzain has done the same.

Its all coincidental regarding the ADHD and loyal wars. Actually I dont even think I have ever even spoken to tuzain :lol:

Honour, SA4 tribes, SS etc. still could have a part to play in the world.

Hyperion.

Now that you mention it, I don't think I've ever seen Solo and Tuzain online at the same time. Coincidence????

makobex

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I can confirm that Hyperion. Something dark is happening backstage and we're all pawns playing their hands and unknowingly doing their bidding...

As for that potential final war between NME and Growth, let's start the trashtalk.
GROWTH IS NOT GOOD. YOU SILLY SILLY PEOPLE