Top 20 Tribes- Analysis and Discussion

• Thread starter DeletedUser116463
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I was thinking of just declaring on everyone in the world.. Wouldn't it make it more interesting? World full of little wee red dots :)

- Nubzz

DeletedUser102111

I like the mention of Colour. I think they will have a big part in one tribe's growth one day.

I don't see them making it alone... but with a merger they could become the secret weapon that cna turn the tides of the fight for k45.

DeletedUser102111

Colour are PP whoring the backside off w82 m8

That would be a shame... i really do think they can do something in this world. They are in a great, undisputed area and i personally like some of the players involved.

atmospherecf

That would be a shame... i really do think they can do something in this world. They are in a great, undisputed area and i personally like some of the players involved.

Yes, they do have some good players.

DeletedUser79609

That would explain EV's recent losses to them, though, i'm not entirely sure you'd need to be good to take villages from you guys

DeletedUser102111

That would explain EV's recent losses to them, though, i'm not entirely sure you'd need to be good to take villages from you guys

Apply HOT water to burn... just so it will sting a bit more. :))

DeletedUser

Multiple internals, and recruiting of high pointed bad players. Well done, you deserve a clap.

Who did we internal? Can I have a list of these players please? As the internals that we dealt with were players who had quit or merged up. So therefore not really classed as an internal.

High pointed bad players? Name who we have who's bad and high pointed mate? Near enough everyone from this tribe is contributing and putting in great effort. We let our stats do the talking.

Can I ask your IGN? So soon enough when we come closer I can slap you about the map.

- Nubzz

DeletedUser113867

Who did we internal? Can I have a list of these players please? As the internals that we dealt with were players who had quit or merged up. So therefore not really classed as an internal.

- Nubzz

What do you class as an internal? As you say nobling inactives and merging is not really classed as internals.

DeletedUser3932

You confuse me. You ask who did we internal, and then state that people have merged or taken out players who were inactive. This makes no sense. Obviously you know who has internalled.

Jager Recent Tribe Changes

Player Action Date/Time Points
treetou Joined 03rd September 2015 - 10:05 5,741
Carnage-Concept. Left 02nd September 2015 - 09:11 0 <-----INTERNALLED
macan74 Joined 01st September 2015 - 19:06 6,983
Danz Joined 01st September 2015 - 18:06 4,749
visuaware Joined 01st September 2015 - 15:06 7,112
Grizzly nr.1 Joined 01st September 2015 - 11:06 6,067
PwnagePotato Joined 31st August 2015 - 15:06 7,331
King Deadly Joined 31st August 2015 - 15:06 4,540

Now ofcourse some of these players will have some aliases. But I am sure you can get a general idea of how good they are by simply clicking the following links.

treetou

Biggest World for this account:
W80-RIMMED

His only 2 other worlds (where he got near nobling stage) were:

W81-RIMMED

W50

This last world it looks like he went inactive shortly after nobling his first village, so nothing can really be shown from it.

macan74

W52

Largest world for this account. Started roughly on time(might have been a month or so late). But couldn't make it into the top 50 even.

Countless other worlds this account has played. Most of which he hasn't even got to noble a village before being rimmed himself.

Danz

No previous world for this player's account. Probably this is a new alias. But judging by the fact he started on time, and can't make it into the top 200(at any point according to TW stats), says quite a lot.

visuaware

Again, don't need to look far to see obvious flaws. First village nobled was a 200 point one. Doesn't look like there were many targets, but quite a few above 200 points.

Biggest previous world account:

W65-BARBLER

Of 351 village conquered, an ashtonishing 258 were barbs. Says it all really...

Other worlds

W72-BARBLER

175 conquered, 110 of which were barbs.

W78-BARBLER

96 conquered, 42 barbs...

These were the 3 largest accounts. All barblers. Multiple other worlds this player has been rimmed early on.

Unfortunately I have to go out right now. But I will look at the other three accounts that you recently recruited.

Ty for your time.

PS. You asked for my ign. But since I am tearing your tribe apart using their previous worlds, I thought I'd give you one of my aliases.

HP-World Win

It was only a HP world. But I was rank 1 until I got bored midway. Then I came back due to someone having the stones to war me. Ended up winning with ease. 104 conquers, 4 internals, 0 barbs. Rank 2 ODA. Think within the first 3 weeks, I had personally caused 3 of the top 10 tribes to disband. I could go on...

Last edited:

DeletedUser79609

lol they recruited vis, you just can't make this shit up

DeletedUser

You confuse me. You ask who did we internal, and then state that people have merged or taken out players who were inactive. This makes no sense. Obviously you know who has internalled.

Jager Recent Tribe Changes

Player Action Date/Time Points
treetou Joined 03rd September 2015 - 10:05 5,741
Carnage-Concept. Left 02nd September 2015 - 09:11 0 <-----INTERNALLED
macan74 Joined 01st September 2015 - 19:06 6,983
Danz Joined 01st September 2015 - 18:06 4,749
visuaware Joined 01st September 2015 - 15:06 7,112
Grizzly nr.1 Joined 01st September 2015 - 11:06 6,067
PwnagePotato Joined 31st August 2015 - 15:06 7,331
King Deadly Joined 31st August 2015 - 15:06 4,540

Now ofcourse some of these players will have some aliases. But I am sure you can get a general idea of how good they are by simply clicking the following links.

treetou

Biggest World for this account:
W80-RIMMED

His only 2 other worlds (where he got near nobling stage) were:

W81-RIMMED

W50

This last world it looks like he went inactive shortly after nobling his first village, so nothing can really be shown from it.

macan74

W52

Largest world for this account. Started roughly on time(might have been a month or so late). But couldn't make it into the top 50 even.

Countless other worlds this account has played. Most of which he hasn't even got to noble a village before being rimmed himself.

Danz

No previous world for this player's account. Probably this is a new alias. But judging by the fact he started on time, and can't make it into the top 200(at any point according to TW stats), says quite a lot.

visuaware

Again, don't need to look far to see obvious flaws. First village nobled was a 200 point one. Doesn't look like there were many targets, but quite a few above 200 points.

Biggest previous world account:

W65-BARBLER

Of 351 village conquered, an ashtonishing 258 were barbs. Says it all really...

Other worlds

W72-BARBLER

175 conquered, 110 of which were barbs.

W78-BARBLER

96 conquered, 42 barbs...

These were the 3 largest accounts. All barblers. Multiple other worlds this player has been rimmed early on.

Unfortunately I have to go out right now. But I will look at the other three accounts that you recently recruited.

Ty for your time.

PS. You asked for my ign. But since I am tearing your tribe apart using their previous worlds, I thought I'd give you one of my aliases.

HP-World Win

It was only a HP world. But I was rank 1 until I got bored midway. Then I came back due to someone having the stones to war me. Ended up winning with ease. 104 conquers, 4 internals, 0 barbs. Rank 2 ODA. Think within the first 3 weeks, I had personally caused 3 of the top 10 tribes to disband. I could go on...

Wow.. Pulling apart stats from previous worlds? Amazing you are, kinda just sums up the bullshit in which most of the people on the externals talk. Let us have a look at this worlds stats? Here is some facts of this world seeing as this is the world being played.

Average village per person in Jager - 2.76, closest is 2.48.
Top tribe in world with ODA, ODD isn't shabby either so showing well defending as much as being the most aggressive.
Best spread in the world, got a rim line though close to core.. Easy access into core and still in a position to push out as a tribe towards rim when needed.

I always say, let our current stats do the talking.. Previous achievements mean nothing.. They only show that you used to be good, that you done well previously. You won a HP world and held 105 villages? Amazing bro! Bet you sat up all night managing that massive amount of villages.

- Nubzz

DeletedUser79609

Wow.. Pulling apart stats from previous worlds? Amazing you are, kinda just sums up the bullshit in which most of the people on the externals talk. Let us have a look at this worlds stats? Here is some facts of this world seeing as this is the world being played.

Average village per person in Jager - 2.76, closest is 2.48.
Top tribe in world with ODA, ODD isn't shabby either so showing well defending as much as being the most aggressive.
Best spread in the world, got a rim line though close to core.. Easy access into core and still in a position to push out as a tribe towards rim when needed.

I always say, let our current stats do the talking.. Previous achievements mean nothing.. They only show that you used to be good, that you done well previously. You won a HP world and held 105 villages? Amazing bro! Bet you sat up all night managing that massive amount of villages.

- Nubzz

Yet again you contradict yourself. So indecisive, Nubbz

DeletedUser118299

ted_terror

54472501.jpg

DeletedUser3932

Never said it was impressive. But considering 100 villages is more than most in your tribe have ever achieved I found it funny. Also, HP lasts a shorter amount of time. 100 village in 3 months (of which only 5 weeks I played) isn't too bad imo.

Your position is good sure. Thats about it.

To say you are impressive for having a high ODA and reasonable ODD is just plain silly at this stage of the game.

I already have done a review of your tribe which was rather favourable, but pointed out the numerous tribe changes which you ofcourse addressed in response. I was kind due to the fact you seemed to have got rid of members, without just recruiting higher pointed versions of these members.

My negatives on my review which again, is my opinion of your tribe were the following:

1. Several internals - more have happened since I posted the review.

2. High tribe changes - even more recruitment for points or initial positions than for actual talent/skill/experience.

3. Jagers namewise history.

You said you would seperate yourselves from people who you claim that ripped off your name from W69. This is an OPINIONS thread afterall. It is about people giving their honest opinions.

I think I atleast have backed up my statements by providing evidence of past events which do not look favourable on your members, or you for recruiting him.

Your defense is I can't use this evidence because it isn't current.

But I ask you this simple question. Would you prefer people just gave opinions of your tribe with no evidence, or would you this thread was completely dead?

Personally, I think it is too early to judge ANYONE or ANY TRIBE for their actions on this world (atleast in a positive way) due to the fact it is too early and no tribe has seen a war or anything like one.

Edit. I meant not judging people for degree's of high ODA... having no ODA is ofcourse terrible :D

Last edited: