I would like to thank

DeletedUser3932

So give us an update heartless...

Any more dead nukes to report?

DeletedUser

The last week or so certainly has been challenging for Ex. members.

Most of the villages we lost - that were posted earlier in this thread, were from our own tribe members, sadly - as some of these players were part of the original merge.

Example: I had a kid in my 7x7, that I helped to grow, who I'd offered tips to etc.., noble me in my sleep - while he was still in the tribe and on my friends list - makes me seriously want to consider who I try to help in the future.

After nobling me, he then joins Underworld - but it was basically a suicide mission. The next day, he hit a stack and lost everything he had.

There's a lot of BAGGAGE that comes with merges -- most of the time, but never actually had a tribe mate (one that I was helping) noble me in my damn sleep. I mean, wtf :D

Aye, that battle aint over, let me tell yah' someone's gonna pay for that.

Certainly a lot of things working against us in that area. But it just shows you the type of enemy we are dealing with.

I have no doubt Black Flags was behind it, and he and Heartless Fool are like kissing cousins.
Other tribes in the area should be careful in befriending or associating with these players, as they have their own agenda, have already been through many tribes, and burned bridges with many leaders.

It's our fault in Ex., for giving players - with questionable pasts (that's being kind), another chance to re-establish their themselves and to "clean themselves up".

Paraphrasing: - probably a better word I can use - but this will work :D
We let these people with a history of neglegence into our home - gave them a second chance to get their lives together - fed them, let them sleep on the couch -- granted it's a very comfortable couch, that folds out. Went out to the grocery store for a few hours, to get some items to make supper, came back, and and have the s*** in the house is missing. Even our damn neighbor ran off with our grill!

"lay with dogs and you'll get fleas"
AG

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Most of the villages we lost - that were posted earlier in this thread, were from our own tribe members, sadly - as some of these players were part of the original merge.

Example: I had a kid in my 7x7, that I helped to grow, who I'd offered tips to etc.., noble me in my sleep - while he was still in the tribe and on my friends list - makes me seriously want to consider who I try to help in the future.

After nobling me, he then joins Underworld - but it was basically a suicide mission. The next day, he hit a stack and lost everything he had.

There's a lot of BAGGAGE that comes with merges -- most of the time, but never actually had a tribe mate (one that I was helping) noble me in my damn sleep. I mean, wtf :D

Certainly a lot of things working against us in that area. But it just shows you the type of enemy we are dealing with.

I have no doubt Black Flags was behind it, and he and Heartless Fool are like kissing cousins.
Other tribes in the area should be careful in befriending or associating with these players, as they have their own agenda, have already been through many tribes, and burned bridges with many leaders.

It's our fault in Ex., for giving players - with questionable pasts (that's being kind), another chance to re-establish their themselves and to "clean themselves up".

We let these people with a history of neglegence into our home - gave them a second chance to get their lives together - fed them, let them sleep on the couch -- granted it's a very comfortable couch, that folds out. Went out to the grocery store for a few hours, to get some items to make supper, came back, and and have the s*** in the house is missing. Even our damn neighbor ran off with our grill!

AG

Iknowthatfeelbro_zps552a2532.jpg

atmospherecf

That's a good illustration of what to do when your friend gets there @$$ handed and get rimmed. lol...

DeletedUser113867

AG

A few issues with the whole statement. It was original merges not merge.

The fact is me and black flags both joined .ex. for a new start, the first thing i noticed was bane. inviting pointwhores, i said why and was told they are actively the best farmers in the area and have troops. 2 issues with this statement from bane., He lied and he invited pointwhores.

He gave people privs to former clay! leaders, several players had issues with clay! leadership and it is why they left, so several players now had issues with .ex. leadership.

Bane. asked for opinions and what did i tell you amish? oh yeah that opinions don't matter to bane., he asked for opinions and any who voted against his opinion were told he sees the big picture and they don't so there opinion is invalid.

I have several mails from bane. accusing me of calling him a liar, and mailing me starting to insult etc.

Before my dismissal i was informed by bane. that most the tribe mailed him to say what a fantastic leader he is and to tell him that he should get rid of me for disagreeing about merges. If this is the case why did so many people betray your tribe and noble your members?

tbs in on the ops now, will be interesting.

atmospherecf

This is honestly exciting. Keep us updated with stats / battle reports / etc.

DeletedUser115558

looking forward TBS v/s .EX.

TBS is not alone :p , just a joiner

DeletedUser

why is everyone saying "nukes" in this thread? Does anyone here know what a nuke is? none of these attacks are even close to being nukes. lol... :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Did you have only 1 village and got rimmed by the sucker punching friend? Or you are still in the game in a meaningful way?

AG

atmospherecf

why is everyone saying "nukes" in this thread? Does anyone here know what a nuke is? none of these attacks are even close to being nukes. lol... :icon_confused:

Precisely... mini-nukes would be the proper term