Washing Away The SINS

• Thread starter DeletedUser114869
  • Start date

DeletedUser95698

Interesting turn of events..... Batan seems to have left gents. I got a little bit of insight, anyone care to expand>?

554c33c2ecd2964f89959002ea24f736.png

editted for earls sake

Finally he is gone, if I was duke of gents he would have gotten kicked day 1 :D
I hope he gets the help he needs for that anger management issue.

DeletedUser76845

Side 1:
Tribes: SIN
Side 2:
Tribes: Gents

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 19
Side 2: 1
Difference: 18

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 108,243
Side 2: 9,803
Difference: 98,440

chart

DVBBS

Finally he is gone, if I was duke of gents he would have gotten kicked day 1 :D
I hope he gets the help he needs for that anger management issue.

Regardless, it's a big account to lose at such a delicate time. Especially due to it's proximity to SIN.... will they be able to capitalize >? We shall see.

DeletedUser47445

@youwkan

It isn't entirely fair to post those stats just yet. Gents has been nobling barbs (Mostly namely logboss that I've noticed, although I think master of the rangers did the same. DISCLAIMER: this is without looking at any stats whatsoever and jut off the top of my head) in and around the SIN clusters for some time now. Most of those caps reflect SIN players recapping those barbs.

DeletedUser118039

Regardless, it's a big account to lose at such a delicate time. Especially due to it's proximity to SIN.... will they be able to capitalize >? We shall see.

Go noble some more internals and leave the fighting to us:p

DeletedUser5561

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 19
Side 2: 1
Difference: 18

chart

Side 1: 108,243
Side 2: 9,803
Difference: 98,440

chart

war aint been going on forever sweety. why you using forever as the war stats? trying to make them look better?

actual stats since the dec

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: 02/09/2015 12:49:30 to 05/09/2015 04:02:26

Total conquers:

Side 1: 185
Side 2: 65
Difference: 120

chart

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 7
Difference: 7

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,196,549
Side 2: 351,027
Difference: 845,522

chart

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 50,662
Difference: 50,662

Last edited by a moderator:

DVBBS

Go noble some more internals and leave the fighting to us:p

Classic Gents response. I try to post some insightful neutral information relevant to this forum and you use it as an excuse to bash me personally.

You act like you've never internalled a village. Everyone in the top 5 probably the top 10 is only there because of internals. They are a part of the game, get over it.

As for the fighting? I don't see you doing a whole lot of it.

9389bf5696a6b1151626045060c55970.png

508db407e48764df8a36909a40223853.png

[spoil]^ No pride in my own stats but i'll throw em up for comparison sake.[/spoil]

But you're far from Dest. So let's try Regime

b7283aba74fb5aea6c2fc5aefbddef87.png

Awkward.....gif

I doubt there is enough on SIN yet to mention.

so as you wish i'll leave the "fighting" to you.

Last edited:

DeletedUser118002

I have NEVER tried to recruit WGGF...

Welp, i am glad i was not the only one that disagreed with this statement . I do feel the need to state that several other offers have flown around regarding co playing and even one or two requests for WGGF members to be bashers.

DeletedUser118039

Classic Gents response. I try to post some insightful neutral information relevant to this forum and you use it as an excuse to bash me personally.

You act like you've never internalled a village. Everyone in the top 5 probably the top 10 is only there because of internals. They are a part of the game, get over it.

As for the fighting? I don't see you doing a whole lot of it.

9389bf5696a6b1151626045060c55970.png

508db407e48764df8a36909a40223853.png

[spoil]^ No pride in my own stats but i'll throw em up for comparison sake.[/spoil]

But you're far from Dest. So let's try Regime

b7283aba74fb5aea6c2fc5aefbddef87.png

Awkward.....gif

I doubt there is enough on SIN yet to mention.

so as you wish i'll leave the "fighting" to you.

First of all, relax, I was just playfully pushing your buttons.

First, your comment was not very neutral and alerted the world and our enemies to something that we would have liked to deal with quietly and internally. I could start putting up every name of people in your tribe who are quitting and you are internaling, so your enemies can target them, and people will see how much your tribe is falling apart, but I don't.

As far as my stats I have done more fighting than the majority of people on this world even though I am not on any frontline look at my oda.You have internaled like 80-90 percent of your villages at least, which is quite shocking frankly, by comparison I have internalled less than 30 percent of my villages.

I can't remember the last time I saw a single number 1 account do that much internaling. I don't personally have a problem with it and I think that tactically it is actually rather impressive, but I would be surprised if your tribe mates felt the same way as me. You are their biggest account by far and yet you continue to internal hog and do little offensively even though you are actually near a frontline.

I am sure you are helping with defense, but while they sacrifice their troops and nukes and get a few hard fought villages you continue to add on free village after free village.

I predict eventually you are preparing to jump ship, I have seen it many times, you let your tribemates get hit all around you while you get as big as possible so you are to big to fail and other tribes are strategically forced to take you in. Again, I don't blame you for this strategy, but I think you asked for me to call you out with your last post, so there you go....

DeletedUser102104

GUYS GUYS, this is about SIN and Gents.. Why must we bring in DVBBS into this.. always stealing my spotlight..

Also we are up 7-0 on Gents but down 0-1 on Forgot(Gents and Forgot are allied)

DVBBS

Unlike a lot of players i have loyalty. I have stuck with my leadership through thick and thin and helped wherever and whenever I could. We are a huge turtle account. We are mostly defensive due to the fact that for a whole there was a huge threat in regime to our west.

As you've mentioned we are tactically too big to fail. But I don't plan on jumping ship. I've parked here and will stay till whatever end.

As for my "frontline" We are slowly moving south the bridge the gap between gents and us but still do not have a front. So you'll see us soon enough.

As for you. Though your ODA is high, you recently have hit mostly tribe less players and nobodies (too lazy to look back through the early ones). Can't dump the strategy because it's essentially the same as mine, just less internals and turtling involved. But like me you are "too big to fail"

So hopefully one day we can meet on a front and see who's strategy is better.... And then merge :p

EDIT: sorry Angelo :p

SIN has made an explosive start, which is surprising given gents declared..... Makes me wonder if gents declared before their stacks could properly be moved OR the declaration was in retaliation for SIN attacks

DeletedUser118039

Unlike a lot of players i have loyalty. I have stuck with my leadership through thick and thin and helped wherever and whenever I could. We are a huge turtle account. We are mostly defensive due to the fact that for a whole there was a huge threat in regime to our west.

As you've mentioned we are tactically too big to fail. But I don't plan on jumping ship. I've parked here and will stay till whatever end.

As for my "frontline" We are slowly moving south the bridge the gap between gents and us but still do not have a front. So you'll see us soon enough.

As for you. Though your ODA is high, you recently have hit mostly tribe less players and nobodies (too lazy to look back through the early ones). Can't dump the strategy because it's essentially the same as mine, just less internals and turtling involved. But like me you are "too big to fail"

So hopefully one day we can meet on a front and see who's strategy is better.... And then merge :p

EDIT: sorry Angelo :p

SIN has made an explosive start, which is surprising given gents declared..... Makes me wonder if gents declared before their stacks could properly be moved OR the declaration was in retaliation for SIN attacks

This is the last thing I will say on this and then we can get back to gents vs. SIN, by the way great start guys and keep it up:)

Taking out 400k point tribeless or small tribe players who are stacked with troops and who are fighting back is not the same as internalling.... It takes relentless well timed aggression to take them out as fast and efficiently as I have. Yes of course it is easier than hitting frontline stacked villages, but I have been able to nearly match you in villages and points even though I have been fighting the entire world in the core. We are not the same:p

DeletedUser118002

There has been faking and minor skirmishes, mostly due to barb nobling near WGGF/Sin, although several players of Gents quit and sent some attacks at us beforehand and there was a rush to see who could get the villages. So both sides should have some stacking set.

Hey, it is the right time to bring out the story about there leader (or at least joker of the tribe) Logboss aka the barbarian fighter, the one who will take all the barbarian villages in all the rims, even if that is the last thing he does.

Besides he is the one who started waving hes little sword towards our back lines, isn't it, and just had to bring hes tribe in to war for reason like "They don't let me noble barbs on rim
xmasfrown.gif
"

I still cant believe he actually threatens to attack more barbs, if i noble off him.

DVBBS

Interesting! If my memory serves me correctly didn't forgot send a circ a few weeks back asking for the top tribes to band together against gents?

DeletedUser103537

Enough of the bashing. Not every PnP is gonna be top quality so get over it. Thank you Brad for the effort put into this.... it was a good read and got the point across. and we will definitely see how Gents holds up against 3 tribes.

Good luck all and welcome to the madhouse WGGF (#throwbackfriday)

Please change name back.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Different times, different style of play, but I'm not sorry about anything, because that world showed me how not to play this game, and to take it easy, rather then go over everyone, and in the end I got to know so much good people that are friends to me even now.

If you keep grudge on me for what I did back then, well sorry, I was a di*k, but ones past doesn't define him.

Nah I don't hold grudges , I'm just trying to prove a point that everyone does the same thing in this game yet everyone says things when the other person does it ...W ere all the same , so instead of knocking a player for the same things we done before I think players should stop trying to downgrade others and just play the game .

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
:lol: You are a funny man Brad, I was not talking shit. August 23rd, Balian mailed The Devil Monster. You guys were begging ever after he joined and the love began. You need to get your head out your ass Brad, I have done more to prove myself on this world then you have. I'm sure my tribe can vouch for me on that, as they know more about me then anyone else on this world.

Who is The Devil Monster ? I don't recall ever mailing that ign before nor could I find it ig ? I would like to see who actually mailed him ? I don't see any mail in my folders where I contacted him ?