Sam's World 74 Blog!

DeletedUser115210

Really dont have the time right now :(

If someone is interesting in doing an issue or helping me make one ill be happy to work with you.

DeletedUser115210

Issue #5

Hello W74 and welcome to issue 5! This edition will be focusing on what I believe to be the two most important wars of the world yet and my thoughts on them! Once again, I will try my best not to be biased so if I come across that way I do not mean it!

Current Wars

NME v Loyal

Well here it is, the war which everyone has been wanting to see for months has broken out. Loyal declared on NME on the 8th of Feb and by the sounds of it from NME members took them completely of guard. So good timing by Loyal.

Well here are the stats at the moment.

[spoil]
c0e269c27eb6a54e101f355fdb1b41ce.png
[/spoil]

Well as you would expect from the declaring side Loyal took the early lead and rocked ahead in the caps and as of now dont seem to be slowing down. So far there seems to be very little retaliation form NME with there only caps(except recaps) coming from K13/14 where Loyal's villages where completely surrounded and had no chance of surviving.

So where have the caps been coming from and who has got them?

Top 3 Caps
1. Endz [Loyal]
2. Prometheus [Loyal]
3. Ultra Mega Turtle [Loyal]

Top 3 ODA
1. Prometheus [Loyal]
2. TrustMeImLying [Loyal]
4. Tan With Jan [Loyal]

Top 3 Losses
1.Lt.Ogod [NME]
2. UltraMegaTurtle [Loyal]
3. TehonzUK [NME]

Top 3 ODD
1. TehonzUK [NME]
2.Lt.Ogod [NME]
3. UltraMegaTurtle [Loyal]

So who has defended the best? Well its really really hard to say at this point so this graph probaly means nothing but I am going to put it anyway for you guys to compare.

[spoil]
6bc48277c90198beb539ff64b7a69a21.png
[/spoil]

Growth v ADHD

Well I wont be able to write as much about this war as I would like to as I haven't been paying a huge amount of attention! But I will do my best to give you the basic outline on the stats and who has the edge at the moment!

So this war has now been going on for 3 months and here are the stats!

[spoil]
Tribes: Growth
Side 2:
Tribes: ADHD

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers:

Side 1: 3,916
Side 2: 2,017
Difference: 1,899

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 353
Side 2: 239
Difference: 114

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 29,871,964
Side 2: 13,876,884
Difference: 15,995,080

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3,259,773
Side 2: 2,051,976
Difference: 1,207,797

chart

[/spoil]

So as you can see Growth has the overall lead and has had it from almost the start. However, if you look at just this last month ADHD actually come out on top. So could we start to see Growth break down or have they just had some trouble with inactives/quitters?

As you know both these tribe have relations to either Loyal or NME so it will be interesting if they keep fighting down here or is they will join forces with there allies!​

Thank You!

Thanks again, hope I didn't come across bias! Good luck to all sides!

Also just wanted to show this as what the world looked like 6 months ago for a quick flashback to all your hardcore players!

[spoil]
1408006599.png
[/spoil]

Sam​

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser108293

Very nice read once again Sam.

Still so much pumped for this war..i hope it will last for some time!

DeletedUser118185

no more issues perhaps because of certain actions taken by mystery nuke ?

Sam had only very few to do with my departure from loyal. If you are fancy knowing the reasons behind me then feel free to mail me directly. No need to put out in public

DeletedUser

Sam had only very few to do with my departure from loyal. If you are fancy knowing the reasons behind me then feel free to mail me directly. No need to put out in public

night you will never know he never responded to my mail not that I thought he would anyway

DeletedUser

I would really love a new Issue now tho.. probably someone should make a new issue?

DeletedUser

I hope Sam makes a post apocalyptic issue.. And Gorfo, I don't know how to :'( Will you be my interview? :D