Rumours & Facts of World 82

IdentityTheft.

Rumour is that Bane offered the leader of SCAR a place in .Ex. if he disbanded his tribe (which apparently got turned down lol)... Sounds like an easy way out?! This could be an interesting war (If it ever gets going).

DeletedUser113867

Rumour is that Bane offered the leader of SCAR a place in .Ex. if he disbanded his tribe (which apparently got turned down lol)... Sounds like an easy way out?! This could be an interesting war (If it ever gets going).

That is true but the war already began

scar vs .ex., cgi~da, da~cgi, bale

Not sure how many other tribes have been invited but .ex. have invited several players and several tribes to help with the war.

IdentityTheft.

That is true but the war already began

scar vs .ex., cgi~da, da~cgi, bale

Not sure how many other tribes have been invited but .ex. have invited several players and several tribes to help with the war.

Yeah, you would think .Ex. would have a big offensive plan before declaring. Apparently not much action has been happening. No fakes or anything from 'cgi tribes' and 'Bale'.
Not sure why Bale has been invited. Didn't TBS help out .Ex. in a war against !UND! and then after UND disbanded they turned on TBS as well (that is just a rumour I heard, not sure if it's true).

DeletedUser113867

Yeah, you would think .Ex. would have a big offensive plan before declaring. Apparently not much action has been happening. No fakes or anything from 'cgi tribes' and 'Bale'.
Not sure why Bale has been invited. Didn't TBS help out .Ex. in a war against !UND! and then after UND disbanded they turned on TBS as well (that is just a rumour I heard, not sure if it's true).

Yeah it is true.

They also did it with farmer, when they attack they have plans to noble.

DeletedUser

It's kinda funny how much SCAR has slowed down .EX. on there overall growth. Don't get me wrong the stats don't look in SCARs favor though things will change soon.

- Nubzz

DeletedUser113867

It's kinda funny how much SCAR has slowed down .EX. on there overall growth. Don't get me wrong the stats don't look in SCARs favor though things will change soon.

- Nubzz

Probably because the tribe are using the troops for bane.

awyeah took a village, it was hit by a few ex. players for bane to attack with his ramless nuke and noble and take the village

Bilbo took a village - it was then hit by ninjauffe and others for bane to send 1 noble and fail.

Pelican attacked bane. - he has a number of defenses in his village that were not his that could have been used to defend those under attack

Pelican is then attacked by tre1993 and others for bane to start nobling.

Bane. hogging all the troops and keeping his nice and safe, I have not seen the latest report of bane attack but i do wonder if he has decided to build rams now.

Edit - Bane. still has no rams, though i suppose he does not need them when 49 other players to knock the wall down for him

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Rumor has it that jager duke has submitted a support ticket to ask that tribe limits be increased so his ambition of recruiting the rest of the world can be realized.

The pay 2 win features just don't make it easy enough for Jager, now they gotta recruit people, doesn't say much for the member who left EV either lol

atmospherecf

keep-calm-and-pay-to-win-2.png

DeletedUser

Rumor has it that jager duke has submitted a support ticket to ask that tribe limits be increased so his ambition of recruiting the rest of the world can be realized.

Maybe if you stopped with your stupid posts and actually contributed towards your tribe they wouldn't be mailing me asking me can they join. I've had 2 players today ask already can they join and a few in which I've had to decline. We were #1 before the guys came across from EV, still #1 now so it's not as if we needed players for a point jump. Was just down to locations and getting Jager into more Ks early on. That's why some of the applications which were sent in were accepted.

- Nubzz

DeletedUser

Keep that up and you'll have wars from all sides :) no one likes people who recruit in others k's :)

DeletedUser

Keep that up and you'll have wars from all sides :) no one likes people who recruit in others k's :)

There is a difference in going out and recruiting players and taking in applications to accept. I didn't go out of my way to gain players in other areas, they came to us/me and therefore I accepted them due to that they had the experience required to join and a good growth rate for this stage of the world.

I won't decline players from applying to Jager which are in different areas, we will have to break into these areas at some point of the world so why not have a foothold in them from the start. We have to control the world to win the world, not just our immediate continent.

- Nubzz

DeletedUser117702

Yay Merge Wars!

A place were shit dukes can gather and discuss all aspects of merging, pointing fingers in the usual one rule for one and another for the other format. :icon_rolleyes:

OOQIKjg.png

35-50 members is more then enough, you have 47 members with 26 being top 100 and your top 10 having 78 villages between them, at this rate you have more then enough potential to see the world through to the end.

I'd also like to clarify that recruitment for your tribe is closed, do yourself a favor and turn off the option that allows people to apply to your tribe.

Anymore recruiting you do is solely for points because as stated before the players you have are more then enough to do well with. or would you like 50 top 100 members? maybe your ultimate goal is 50 top 50 members :icon_rolleyes:

Take this post how you like, I know if shit gets Gentsy you'll be a very hated guy, it will rub off on your tribe one day and jager will fail because of it. Same thing will happen to Gents on w80.

Change your point whore, only care for rank 1 attitude and become an inspirational, motivational duke to fill the lack of.

When shit gets Gentsy shit gets toxic and there's only you dukes that can change it, so please don't spoil another world and keep the tribe changes to a minimal. Ta!