Why NME Sucks

DeletedUser

I'm going to tell you exactly what I strived to achieve here:

A) Rally both parties for a war(that is inevitable anyways, this will speed up the process hopefully).

B) Resurrect the forums, atleast for a day, using clever PnP and a little bit of manipulation.

C) Make everyone mad or atleast annoyed by me. Thank you to those who contributed, your reactions were awesome.

- Yet to be revealed.

Don't forget irrelavant

makobex

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
If you think Solo or Tuzain will take into serious consideration what's been said here to declare sooner or something you're just even more self-centered than i thought. As for the inevitable, we'll see about that ;)
We thank you for B). That was indeed a good touch and also C). With Sam gone and hungrywolf super quiet i got no-one to hate ...

DeletedUser

mell, if you have something to say, use the messages.

Looks to me like all you're trying to do here is get a reaction out of me. Many people have tried before you, many have failed. Don't try to troll me. I make people mad on forums for a living. I never resort to childish measures in doing so. I let my intellect do the work, which inferior minds may find intimidating

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser117803

but, king.

don't forget that you made me happy. hope that is okay?

kit

Hyperion.

GUYS I FIGURED IT OUT!

So King Hadeus is always putting a wedge between us right? And he remains anonymous, which made me think. Who else does that?
Gossip Girl! XOXO

tumblr_nh93o7KaGD1u6fmp0o1_500.gif

And for those of you who have finished it, know who Gossip Girl eventually is; SPOILER ALERT: It's Dan!
It can't be Mystery Nuke Dan, but the only one who can know so much about Growth and have 'influence' all over w74 IS: ???

23w3u8.jpg

Prometheus.

Another solved case by Dr. Hype.

tumblr_m5hxwqAPTE1qzqdigo1_500.gif

DeletedUser91934

So Hadeus, you go and delete the majority of your posts in this thread!?!?!? I guess you don't want to leave any proof of how much of an idiot you have been... such a shame that everyone who missed part of the conversation now just has to imagine any text that wasn't quoted in a reply...

Zalinor

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Unluckily for you hadeus there is no mod for the W74 forums probably just as well because even you yourself seem off topic from the original point.

Infarctions Everywhere

[spoil]

255j9tv.jpg
[/spoil]

To pretend I'm definitely on topic, the only thing NME be sucking is straws. Picture evidence.

straws_in2.jpg

DeletedUser

King Hadeus
user-online.png

reputation_pos.png
Join Date2015,July 14thPosts16

[h=2]
icon1.png
:)[/h]
Rumours have it that you launched over 40 nukes at Kitmarlowe.

Keep yourself on a leash, or I will keep you on it.

Bitch.​

DeletedUser

I'm going to tell you exactly what I strived to achieve here:

A) Rally both parties for a war(that is inevitable anyways, this will speed up the process hopefully).

B) Resurrect the forums, atleast for a day, using clever PnP and a little bit of manipulation.

C) Make everyone mad or atleast annoyed by me. Thank you to those who contributed, your reactions were awesome.

- Yet to be revealed.

?

and the king would be ? guessing here a former member of loyal?

Irontusk

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Unluckily for you hadeus there is no mod for the W74 forums probably just as well because even you yourself seem off topic from the original point.

We still watch, though it tends to get seen faster if you report something.

Can a mod please delete this thread as it's pointless now. I achieved what I wanted.

No. I'm actually half-tempted to restore as many of your self-deleted posts as I could find that didn't require any sort of punishments, but thanks to the quoting, I think pretty much the entire conversation is still readable anyway.

If you're going to try to wind up an entire world, it's not really up to you when it's over. And it looks like they're more than comfortable throwing stuff back in your face :icon_razz:

edit: also, it's actually not shahyd

DeletedUser

Considering the high demand, I will restore my posts later today. Gotta keep the masses happy.

OTDDeathAwaits

Myself and tuzain have spoken since he sent this circular.

I can honestly say you have no idea what can or will happen. You know why I'm so sure....how about I school you because you're in dire need of some facts not TWstats.

Tuzain and I had a plan and it's not in shambles. It's off course but it still is on the cards. Can we make it happen? You know what, we will try like we always have and always had success to date so don't write it off just yet. Does tuzain have s contingency plan, if I know tuzain he does and if he knows me. He knows I do too. In fact the whole world that knows anything about either Growth or NME will know we'll both be prepared for any consequence and that's not secret. That's logical.

Your facts or old or supplied from TWstats. You are someone irrelevant on the world who needs NME and Growth to battle because otherwise you remain irrelevant and will never get a shot at either tribe.

For NME or Growth to run at each other you're going to need more than a world forum topic bashing both of one of the tribes. Somehow you'll have to make your opinion matter more to one of the superpower dukes or a majority of rebellious players. With that; Good Luck.

DeletedUser

Wow turzain you were going to use other tribes to hit us ???????? try to merge our tribes ??????? moving support on fronts with us stack those loyal recruits? omg you playing the game how dare you seeing all the plans and counter plans. I have to ask what was the plan if the lesss had a heart attack ?

DeletedUser91934

.... I have to ask what was the plan if the lesss had a heart attack ?
I can say with confidence that there wouldn't be a plan, but multiple plans which stem out from all the possible scenarios which would have caused your heart attack plus what the reaction of your tribe would be plus the reaction other tribes when they see you have had your heart attack. Each of those variables could possibly created totally opposite reactions from Growth, and like always Tuz attempts to figure out all the possible cases.

DeletedUser47445

You forgot about the super secret plan if lesss got a puppy or a significant other.

DeletedUser91934

You forgot about the super secret plan if lesss got a puppy or a significant other.
Oh yes, you're right, I forgot about the plan about the puppy... was there really a plan for if lesss got a significant other? I don't recall one ever being made, I thought that scenario sounded so ridiculous that it was decided not to plan for it....
latest