zomgtw.net - New Tribalwars tools site

• Thread starter DeletedUser15106
  • Start date

DeletedUser113417

not for me, it was then i got a chrome update and it stopped.

MAX-BURN

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Regarding the Village planner. The stats for swords is wrong. It lists cavalry defense as 15 while its actually 25

MAX-BURN

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Also in the Village planner the building costs are not accumulated. Its merely the cost of the building at a certain level.

Phylo

It seems to be down. It doesn't open...

Anyone know what is happening?

DeletedUser

Is the bookmark helper script working for anyone? I can't get it to create proper hyperlinks, I suspect it's not pulling the report IDs but I'm not positive.

DeletedUser103489

Not sure if this has been discovered beforehand and can't believe it hasn't but the one script on zomgtw doesn't work due to a variable being named incorrectly.

Alter args+="¤t="+currentVillage;
to args+="current="+currentVillage

DeletedUser118167

Where are the script that must be pasted in target -url?

DeletedUser67579

I am unable to get past the homepage on zomg at present, my co player been trying to make a farm script for 2 days with no luck

Warning: mysql_connect(): Too many connections in /var/www/site/public/layout/top.php on line 49 Warning: mysql_select_db() expects parameter 2 to be resource, boolean given in /var/www/site/public/classes/Database.class.php on line 50 Warning: mysql_error() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /var/www/site/public/classes/Database.class.php on line 51 SQL ERROR:

that is what I get when I try to go to any world

Last edited:

DeletedUser

This link seems to be a virus now! Do not click on it, mods please check on it

DeletedUser117702

I doubt it's a virus, but yep broke for me too

Warning: mysql_connect(): Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock' (2) in /var/www/site/public/layout/top.php on line 49 Warning: mysql_select_db() expects parameter 2 to be resource, boolean given in /var/www/site/public/classes/Database.class.php on line 50 Warning: mysql_error() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /var/www/site/public/classes/Database.class.php on line 51 SQL ERROR:

What browser is everyone using? I tried on Chrome and Edge, it noooo work :'(

DeletedUser91934

It has nothing to do with what browser you are using or anything else client side, this is all server side.

- Someone has either messed around with the server files and changed the connection credentials to connect to the mysql database.
or,
- someone has accidentally deleted everything to do with mysql on the server,
or,
- the server has been updated to php 7 --- those msql commands were deprecated back in php version 5.5 and as of php 7 they have been completely deleted, so any websites using those commands stop working when upgraded to php 7.

DeletedUser

This is very sad, zomgtw was one of my favourite sites. Does anyone know if this is gone forever or are they trying to fix it?