Which previous worlds you have played?

DeletedUser67579

Hello artic,

Good to see you back. I can say without a doubt that you where on that gifted your account to the tribe and did all you could to keep your departure from hurting the tribe.

DeletedUser

due to the fact that when end game is announced players have a limited time to finish, I think with this world it's 90 days or something like that.

DeletedUser

Hello artic,

Good to see you back. I can say without a doubt that you where on that gifted your account to the tribe and did all you could to keep your departure from hurting the tribe.

Wow, how nice to see you!! How have you been? I am back and registered with the new 83.

Psihic

due to the fact that when end game is announced players have a limited time to finish, I think with this world it's 90 days or something like that.

Yes, so ?

You gifting the villages or not does nothing to change these facts.

Indeed, very confusing.

DeletedUser

There aren't really any facts. You had brought up that I quit, I disagree, there's not much else unless we beat this silly.

Psihic

Wait.

"due to the fact that when end game is announced players have a limited time to finish, I think with this world it's 90 days or something like that."

And in the next post you say there are no facts ? You need to decide :)

And the question of how a tribe benefits from one of its accounts gifting villages during end game still stands.

DeletedUser

In end game you can still attack and defend, correct. So by letting my tribe use my account they get the villages, offense and defense to use how they see fit and I'm a very dedicated player to whatever tribe I'm in.
This is still veering away from the original post when you mentioned that I hit delete.

Psihic

I never said you deleted, I asked :)

But, since you got Rethae in your corner, who is a very dear friend of mine, we are good (highfive)

DeletedUser

I never said you deleted, I asked :)

But, since you got Rethae in your corner, who is a very dear friend of mine, we are good (highfive)

Well, I didn't delete, did everything I could to stay and Rethae is an amazing Duke and I was happy to be a part of her tribe. She know's I can handle pressure of this crazy madness we call fun....:icon_biggrin: All my respect to her.

And now that this is done I can turn and hang my head because I completely and utterly didn't pay attention to punctuation from the start. No, sorry, I did not delete.

Last edited by a moderator: