Pits

kingjohan

14+1/ 15/ 11 as of now.

The external forums was close to the best part about Tribalwars 4 years ago. Its a shame to see how inactive and grey the forums are nowadays. It really is.

DeletedUser

14+1/ 15/ 11 as of now.

The external forums was close to the best part about Tribalwars 4 years ago. Its a shame to see how inactive and grey the forums are nowadays. It really is.

Weird, all I remember the externals doing was making insignificant people feel important within their own little bubble of scrubs. It was always the same people in the same places saying the same things. At least they are "famous" though. Huehuehue.

Almost as funny as these "legends" who get rimmed the second they can't hide behind a vast list of hidden PA's from 30 worlds ago.

Deleted User - 10618707

You sound like what you are describing though...

Arin kannazuki

Mine are 20 :p

Bunny your profile image is so cute ❤️

Last edited:

Arin kannazuki

Well it's a very cute bunny

You now realise your gonna get a lot of messages :p your gonna need a bodyguard

Last edited:

dukeyp123

Probably an overweight forty year old, from Pittsburgh, called Peter.

kingjohan

Weird, all I remember the externals doing was making insignificant people feel important within their own little bubble of scrubs. It was always the same people in the same places saying the same things. At least they are "famous" though. Huehuehue.

Almost as funny as these "legends" who get rimmed the second they can't hide behind a vast list of hidden PA's from 30 worlds ago.

Im not sure where on the external forums you lurked, but where i lurked (W35 and W6 mostly) i had hours after hours of fun.
It was a pleasure reading the declarations of war and all the charts, maps and statistics that followed.
It was great reading all the rumors and watching people throw accusations at eachother. So many different personalities under one thread.

Ofcourse there was spam aswell, but it just put the forum moderations to work.

Oh well. Its time to stop dwelling in the past i guess.

Arin kannazuki

Im not sure where on the external forums you lurked, but where i lurked (W35 and W6 mostly) i had hours after hours of fun.
It was a pleasure reading the declarations of war and all the charts, maps and statistics that followed.
It was great reading all the rumors and watching people throw accusations at eachother. So many different personalities under one thread.

Ofcourse there was spam aswell, but it just put the forum moderations to work.

Oh well. Its time to stop dwelling in the past i guess.

start to focus on how awesome this world will be. there will be a lot of messaging due to it being a no haul world