Sam's World 74 Blog!

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Issue #6 by BGeorge3

This Issue will discuss:
-Things that have happened between the last issue and this issue.
-The current wars.
-The future of w74.
-Blogger's comments.

Since Issue #5:

Since the last issue seven and a half months ago, a lot has changed. The world geography has completely changed. ADHD and Loyal both no longer exist and the two most important wars up until that time have ended. Loyal lasted for a fair amount of time against NME. However, during the last few months of the war, inactivity was really affecting Loyal. Then, diplomatic talks between Loyal and Growth went south and their alliance was ultimately canceled and war was declared. Of course some Loyal players called Growth backstabbers as they lost villages n their formerly safe backlines. Ultimately, Loyal effectively surrendered with a majority of the recruited players went to NME and 3 specific players (Mystery Nuke - Now *Black Dawn*, Zahariel, and Kitmarlowe) being recruited by Growth, breaking expansion agreements (the north was supposed to be NME's area. In turn NME doesn't noble farther south, and the oldmannie account is not allowed to expand their K71 cluster. Since the recruitments, there have been skirmishes between the former Loyal players who have effectively been excluded from the N.A.P. agreement currently between NME and Growth.

After the war, one of the players on the 11tArDiS11 account in Growth went to the forums to try and increase externals activity while trying to fuel tensions between NME and Growth so that the tribes would go to war. King Hadeus insulted both sides, posted altered conversations between himself and other players, as well as circular mails from Growth. Ultimately, both NME and Growth showed their respect for each other and sided with one another against King Hadeus on the externals, and he was removed from the 11tArDiS11 account.

Current Wars:

Honor vs. NME

On September 16th, 2015, Honour declared war on NME after NME dropped the NAP and sent attacks at them.

img

Currently, NME is winning the war.

img

The Future of w74:

The question still remains however. What will happen between NME and Growth? People speculate that ultimately the two tribes will go to war, but that leads to more questions such as, "Who will start the war and what will the explanation for the declaration be?", "Which smaller tribes will side with NME and which will side with Growth?", among other questions. Rumor has it that the tribe named Shadow has been trying to get the various rim tribes together and are trying to get relationships with Growth as they wish to side with Growth vs NME in the war they assume will come in the near future. Will Growth accept the proposal if it is true?

Aside from war, there are other things that could happen between NME and Growth. For example, even though it's unlikely, either side could still implode. The tribes could merge together, but that's unlikely as well given the number of members between the two tribes.

If the two tribes do go to war, will either side take spoils and recruit the players they feel are deserving of being recruited? If they do, I imagine it'd be a select few, and if NME were to win, Daniel/Mystery Nuke/*Black Dawn* would certainly not be one of them due to the general dislike of him due to his actions on this world and previous worlds.

Blogger’s Comments - Questions to think about:

-Who will declare? NME has a history of not declaring war, but rather the tribes they fight declare war instead. Will Tuzain be willing to be the one to declare war if it comes to that?
-Who do you think will win if NME and Growth go to war? Who will have the initial lead? The declaring tribe?
-How long do you think a war betwen NME and Growth would go on for? Would it last for 3 months, 6 months, a year?
-Do you think the end of a war between NME and Growth would include recruitment of players from the other side? Who do you think would be recruited and why?
-In a war between NME and Growth, how would Zahariel, Kitmarlowe, and *Black Dawn* do given their location? Would they be able to expand or be crushed with an iron fist?
-Would the oldmannie account be able to hold their small cluster in K71, or would they be forcibly removed from Growth's territory? Would the oldmannie account be able to expand in that area with so few villages?
-Would the old Loyal players be able to hold off against Growth this time, or will there be a sort of repeat like with the end of the Loyal war?
-Who will quit/delete w74 in the next 6 months? Will the player count drop drastically or still be around the same? Will the cool Fall months and cold Winter months force more people to stay inside and play Tribal Wars, increasing activity?

There are plenty of questions to ask, but as with anything, only time will tell the answers we seek. We can only speculate, assume, criticize, and analyze what we think will happen at this time. I imagine a year from now we should have an answer to most, if not all of these questions.

Here is a map of the world as it is currently, for future reference.

[SPOIL]
img
[/SPOIL]

Last edited:

DeletedUser117803

thank you for picking up the torch and the quill, as it were.

kit

makobex

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Starting reading the issue. Since the last issue seven and a half months ago, a lot has changed
Ages ago lol ...

Before I even read i'll say bravo for the effort mate.
(I'll tell you how crap it is after :p)

makobex

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Having read that, two things are definite.
If NME and Growth go to war LOVE will win <3
If the 'old Loyal' members don't hold off it means NME won't hold off and it will be a tribal failure not an individual one

P.S. The oldmannie acct will perish :p

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Thanks guys. :)

People kept asking if Sam would do another post, and then the person asking that would be told to do it, etc., so I figured I'd do it. I haven't made a blog post since earlier on in w75. Typing up this blog issue gave me something to do to pass the time. I tried writing this post so that others not on w74 could follow it as well. :) I had thought there was another war, but apparently that wasn't so. We'll see how the reception of my blog post goes and what happens in the coming weeks.

DeletedUser117803

best kept secret in w74, now breaking news here:

kit and mako will rule the world. with peace, love, understanding, and hugz.

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Can I be the protector of the rulers of the world? Everybody needs a mannishield.

Also, edit to the blog post. apparently there wasn't a border agreement between NME and Growth.

Hyperion.

best kept secret in w74, now breaking news here:

kit and mako will rule the world. with peace, love, understanding, and hugz.

Yoooo I can't believe you're keeping me out of this love triangle.

DeletedUser

Can I be the protector of the rulers of the world? Everybody needs a mannishield.

Also, edit to the blog post. apparently there wasn't a border agreement between NME and Growth.

I always thought there was but i thought it was k64/k54 and west from there so growth gets 63 you get 53 etc, but there was no agreement for k55 and east of there, thats what i always thought it was but I guess that was an incorrect assumption on my part.

DeletedUser

best damn blog I seen in along time congrats and well done

DeletedUser

@Bgeorge Thanks for the mention :icon_redface:
@lesss You're either being sarcastic, or you never read a single blog in your life.

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I always thought there was but i thought it was k64/k54 and west from there so growth gets 63 you get 53 etc, but there was no agreement for k55 and east of there, thats what i always thought it was but I guess that was an incorrect assumption on my part.
No, I meant for the northern section in Loyal territory. I was contacted and told that there actually wasn't an agreement for that part of the map. Yeah, I think there's a border agreement for 64/54 and west.

@Bgeorge Thanks for the mention :icon_redface:
I had to cover the bigger topics that have happened between now and the last issue. I wanted to cover things in case people didn't bother to read those threads.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I have to say I was pleasantly surprised...well done....you must work for fox news as it seemed fair and balanced.....for the most part.