Your W49 Story

DeletedUser

All i want to say is
I miss all players whom i played with..i enjoyed this world very much.
Miss you all BMF players.(master,elmoo,popa,nathan,lord taurus,jack aubrey,soft finger,al thor and others.)
I miss Haze and co..

I am coming soon to TW again...(w62)

hydse

I quit this world long time ago and returned to w59 again but would have not really known that Hug/Quit/deceit will win this world. This tribe got founded when leader of the tribe i joined got inactive so me and Something Fun decide to make tribe and get all the best players there.So i left and form new tribe(hug) and we took over out kontinent quite fast.After little while i got mail from leader of nr1 tribe(Ducks) next to our kontinent about merge and after discussing it with others we accept it. We took in best of them including Westgirl, who would have almost nobled. Now we needed to take over our 2 main kontinent so we started taking out tribes there and of course coalitions against us was formed like usual but they all failed and we grow stronger. After little while we declared on VLN (first villans) and their leader quit right after he made some angry PnP about me and Quit so people started to ask invites so we gave some of them invites(one was dlhu) and eat others. After that we had some wars and i merged accounts with something fun. But this is story how Hug/quit/deceit was founded. After me some better leaders took over and as we all see have brought this tribe to the win

DeletedUser92753

I quit this world long time ago and returned to w59 again but would have not really known that Hug/Quit/deceit will win this world. This tribe got founded when leader of the tribe i joined got inactive so me and Something Fun decide to make tribe and get all the best players there.So i left and form new tribe(hug) and we took over out kontinent quite fast.After little while i got mail from leader of nr1 tribe(Ducks) next to our kontinent about merge and after discussing it with others we accept it. We took in best of them including Westgirl, who would have almost nobled. Now we needed to take over our 2 main kontinent so we started taking out tribes there and of course coalitions against us was formed like usual but they all failed and we grow stronger. After little while we declared on VLN (first villans) and their leader quit right after he made some angry PnP about me and Quit so people started to ask invites so we gave some of them invites(one was dlhu) and eat others. After that we had some wars and i merged accounts with something fun. But this is story how Hug/quit/deceit was founded. After me some better leaders took over and as we all see have brought this tribe to the win

Everything begins somewhere. I believe it was Something Fun that eventually set up old VLN tribe as a basher tribe. The rest was history :icon_cool:

DeletedUser93482

I was in BMF. I got kinda big. A lot of good people in BMF. A few dipsticks. One egotistical sanitary napkin, you know who you are. Congrats to Deceit. I had a crush on Hannah Montana. But now I've moved on to Dakota Fanning. Good world.

DeletedUser

I have a few things to do today, when I have time in the night I'll hopefully compile a detailed article about my (and Haze's) time in this world. This world was truly epic and was a pleasure to play.

- Old School Warlord

Michael Corleone.

This world was probably the most fun I have ever had in this game. My time in Haze was so much fun, not because we did well in-game, but the chatrooms and the people in that tribe, they were perfect. It was a great core of players that worked so well together. Taking out 1/0 was easily one of my TW highlights. I miss Haze and everyone in it.

This world was amazing. I hated being in Fame, but when we broke off and made Haze, it made the world special to me. Congrats to those who have won World 49. It was a great world, I miss it.

Signing off,

Brain Bubbles (Love you Petar and Tom)

DeletedUser

I started as a noob. Logged once every few weeks and I was in the core, meaning that after 4 months I had only a sea of 3k barbs next to me.
Joined Hunger. Not much activity. I start nobling every 3k barb near me. Was a total noob. Knew only what was an offensive and defensive village.
Biggest players leave to ~WAR~, others get eaten by NUTSAK. A player, a kid, creates a tribe,~SA~ and everyone joins. He starts mailing every small tribe in the world for a merge. Basher, a tribe in k59 agrees. Lol. Most of the players were in k55-56. NUTSAK mails the basher leader saying we are refugees. The ex-leader of ~SA~ leaves with some others. NUTSAK and Basher make a temporary alliance to take em down. We have OPs. First time I see them. Lol. Did they impress me :icon_biggrin:
I start nobling in k59-69, next to my new tribe mates and my rl friend.
BMF family starts attackings us. I get pissed off and noble about 10 BMF vills from aka thor al fritz, who was inactive. After that I get wiped out from k46 and all my valuable vills in k59-69 get nobled and from 550k points before my little war I go to 150k points, mostly 3k vills.
VMP1 and duke of ilyria, our duke, being from ex-Yugoslavia, were friends and after futan and co leave deusex, a few of us(and me) join Deusex. That was my best time in tw. Ever. 30 million points and there were huge OPs and stackings.
I quit tw for rl reasons. But a friend of mine from Basher, max.zubov, stayed in Deus and joined VLN. He got to rank 29. Now he is in MIRAGE. Go Max! :icon_cool:

DeletedUser104452

2 years of playing
to get kicked by dylar 2 hours before world ends

what a crock

DeletedUser92753

2 years of playing
to get kicked by dylar 2 hours before world ends

what a crock

I didn't agree with that, but whats done is done. I bet you're the first player to go #1 and tribeless :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Im Synders,

World 49 was my first world an I LOVED IT!!!

It started in a 2 man tribe with my friend when I was in K37 and he was in k72.

I very quickly realised that it was failing and decided to find a proper tribe. I ended up in FTA (From the Ashes). We were a small tribe and didn't do much until BMF started turning up all around us.

We became an acadmy tribe of some octipus/sea sailor tribe or somthing but very quickly got nobled. I was left with 2 villages surrounded by BMF so decided to do the longest noble ive ever done from the very east of k37 to the very west of k 21 (might have been 22)

I nobled a village there just in time and escaped BMF

Decided to join one of the Hordes (OHorde i think)

This was then when I looked at my minimap and saw that *VLN* was about to noble me.

After alot of talking and pursuading I managed to find myself in VLN when I had 2k points and 1 village that I had just nobled.

The first thing i did was go on the fourms and ask if they had any spys in any other tribes and whether they wanted me to spy on anyone.

(*FACEPALM*)

They thought I was a spy, kicked me and nobled me the next day.

The end of Synders on w49.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser99939

lol I think I remember that..

Miss this world so much.

Started oh I don't know think it was ~Heroes~ or something dunno would have to look back. Eventually I started to come across Dlhu every so often then eventually started bashing and was under her protection. After awile I grew ran into problems with *VLN* since I was a brown spot in they're k lol talked to leadership told em I was bashing and rest is history. Then quit for bout 6 months for educational reasons came back my account was still intact lost only 3 villages and troops do to the excellent protection provided by *VLN* members of my account. So when came back had cocky ass noob attempting to clear me literally as I got back from Rotc lol kicked him up and rimmed him then went solo for bout 2 weeks and eventually found my way back to *VLN* at end of the war. Was around right as it started and came back as it ended :( wish could have done more. But I think I met some reallly nice people on this world. Atterton still talk to, beslief, etc. And more on skype :). All I can say is MISS YA LIKE CRAZY W49. Long live Deceit/*VLN* alliance.

DeletedUser

I had a lot of fun while playing this world, and as Pervis and Michael Corleone said, it was my most exciting world by far. I came in here from W41 with a bunch of peeps and we started out in a small tribe but soon a lot of people had to leave and I found myself re-starting in K36 (I think?) or somewhere around there and within no time, I was sucked into the vortex of W49. I remember I joined a tribe where Hydse was the Duke but he had to quit and passed me leadership along with Linda (Westgirl). I asked Sergei (from W41) to join me in co-playing my account and there was born Deceit! and it was truly a pleasure leading all the folks. I quite enjoyed the wars we had and remember spending some sleepless nights tagging incoming attacks and such. We had our share of ups and downs but in general, I agree we bonded really well. Unfortunately, I had to leave due to RL issues around November, 2010 when I quit TW for good but it was honour leading all of you and working with you and I am glad to see that Deceit! won the world.

Congratulations to all the Deceit! members and I am not going to take anything away from Linda and Sergei and Alyokat and whoever else was appointed Duke/Baron after I left. You all did a great job and for that, I am thankful. I hope to play with you guys sometime soon when I do feel like returning to TW.

That's my side of the story.

Peace out,
Som.

DeletedUser

This world was awesome. I learned how to play here in Deceit. Thanks for all the fun guys. Wish I could've stayed till the end.

Any old BFI or Deceit players that wanna play together again, message me.

DeletedUser99939

This world was awesome. I learned how to play here in Deceit. Thanks for all the fun guys. Wish I could've stayed till the end.

Any old BFI or Deceit players that wanna play together again, message me.
what account where you in Deceit?

I was same name as my forum name.

DeletedUser

I was convinced to come join this world by Som to help him lead the tribe just before it changed its name to Deceit. been Fun time, haven't played this game for a while, i wonder if its the same as before.

I hope everyone are doing alright, i thought to pop up.