The Golden Company vs Ded

DeletedUser

Lol like they weren't already outnumbered... but whatever, that's the game, go whoever is in the strongest position to win this :D

DeletedUser

Short initial post. Nice.
Good luck to Ded, they could have kept the NAP but chose not to.

You guys started launching fakes on us while we were still napped, so I don't want to hear that. Get real :p

DeletedUser

Have to say this 1/8(I've lost count) gang bang is already pretty ridiculous. I mean, come on guys? Can this fight get any more lopsided than it is now? Where is the self-respect?

Miss the days when it was just one or two tribes versus one or three - far more exciting. Rooting for the DED; despite the impossible odds they have a lot of spunk.

Good luck to both sides.

atmospherecf

LOL HAHA! Nothing like friends vs friends. Good luck to both sides. I love this pnp. STRAIGHT TO THE POINT!

DeletedUser118341

All these people coming here complaining about a gang-bang. It just makes me cringe.

These tribes were premades. They should have had a plan. Any premade that doesn't go into a world with some sort of idea about how they are going to deal with immediate threats is just naive. Particularly when you have another premade right ontop of you.

It seems to me, like Golden have diplomatically played this brilliantly.

Remember how (over)hyped Golden were. How we have had people on this externals trying to besmirch their name. Making them seem evil or arrogant. It should have been easy for Ded to outmanoeuvre them. But it seems their leadership either failed, or were just naive.

Look at world 80, Gents vs Sin/Regime/Destiny. Look at W82 Se7en vs Jager/Rehab (rank 4 vs rank 1+2). And now we have Ded vs a list of tribes (don't actually know the list, but your claiming it is a lot). These tribes are fighting against superior numbers for a reason huggy(W80)/idiotic(W82)/naive,poor planning(W83).

Gangbangs aren't new. Tribes rarely fight 1v1. Because why would you when you can fight on a more superior side, and thus it won't affect your growth as much. Particularly this early in the game.

The fact is. It should be Golden vs gangbang. Due to their massive hype before this world came out. But Ded just didn't act in time. Now Golden have taken the initiative and are dealing with their biggest threat for the moment.

If Ded come through this, then they deserve respect. And a huge congratulations. Until then they don't deserve the support from the neutrals for being the underdogs/the gangbangee because this should have been avoided, and it is their own fault.

DeletedUser

^ Good argument, I give you that. Doesn't necessarily mean I agree . . . yet, with the whole gang bang method. Still need to get my head wrapped around that perspective.
Unfortunately I wasn't here during the last few worlds, so I'm working with limited information and it has been a couple of years. TWs seems to have changed somewhat since.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser118152

All these people coming here complaining about a gang-bang. It just makes me cringe.

These tribes were premades. They should have had a plan. Any premade that doesn't go into a world with some sort of idea about how they are going to deal with immediate threats is just naive. Particularly when you have another premade right ontop of you.

It seems to me, like Golden have diplomatically played this brilliantly.

Remember how (over)hyped Golden were. How we have had people on this externals trying to besmirch their name. Making them seem evil or arrogant. It should have been easy for Ded to outmanoeuvre them. But it seems their leadership either failed, or were just naive.

Look at world 80, Gents vs Sin/Regime/Destiny. Look at W82 Se7en vs Jager/Rehab (rank 4 vs rank 1+2). And now we have Ded vs a list of tribes (don't actually know the list, but your claiming it is a lot). These tribes are fighting against superior numbers for a reason huggy(W80)/idiotic(W82)/naive,poor planning(W83).

Gangbangs aren't new. Tribes rarely fight 1v1. Because why would you when you can fight on a more superior side, and thus it won't affect your growth as much. Particularly this early in the game.

The fact is. It should be Golden vs gangbang. Due to their massive hype before this world came out. But Ded just didn't act in time. Now Golden have taken the initiative and are dealing with their biggest threat for the moment.

If Ded come through this, then they deserve respect. And a huge congratulations. Until then they don't deserve the support from the neutrals for being the underdogs/the gangbangee because this should have been avoided, and it is their own fault.

Very true.

ted the stoner

Declaration:

We had a NAP, some of us got along very well. But due to certain comments made on the externals and yesterday talks being shown to us about your duke and the coalition that was fighting you... This NAP has ended. And now instead of a large part of said coalition, we will take it upon us to war you instead. Collaborating with others against us while having relations will not be tolerated. You have your leadership to thank for this...

Lol h0lly you think we don't get it? "our duke spoke with others during our relations"? seriously?

You go declare on a tribe gang-banged by 8 other tribes, you stack your frontlines and prepare your frontliners with two nobles and you think we don't know you've preparing this for ages? Seriously?

This is my version: you're a nub and you can't handle the 1:1

I lol'd

DeletedUser112911

I called it, i warned you DED, Golden are backstabbers.

and all the Golden players raging on the other thread saying I'm full of shit, funny stuff.

Colbert_3741.jpg

DeletedUser118341

You called a war/skirmish between Golden and Ded. Well done. Pat yourself on the back. It's not like it wasn't the most obvious thing to happen so far this world.

Saying 'I callled it' is like saying 'YAY I put on pants today'. Its just completely idiotic. You should have called it, I'd be surprised if 99% of the world didn't call it. Just like 99% of the world put on pants every day.

Brick Tamland

You called a war/skirmish between Golden and Ded. Well done. Pat yourself on the back. It's not like it wasn't the most obvious thing to happen so far this world.

Saying 'I callled it' is like saying 'YAY I put on pants today'. Its just completely idiotic. You should have called it, I'd be surprised if 99% of the world didn't call it. Just like 99% of the world put on pants every day.

#Rekt

DeletedUser112911

Lol just too funny when Golden and fans rage saying nothing was planned then this :lol: I suppose joining in on gangbangs is what "elite" players do best :icon_redface:

Mithrae

These tribes were premades. They should have had a plan. Any premade that doesn't go into a world with some sort of idea about how they are going to deal with immediate threats is just naive. . . .

And now we have Ded vs a list of tribes (don't actually know the list, but your claiming it is a lot). These tribes are fighting against superior numbers for a reason huggy(W80)/idiotic(W82)/naive,poor planning(W83). . . .

But Ded just didn't act in time. Now Golden have taken the initiative and are dealing with their biggest threat for the moment.

Just curious... From all you say about the hype over Golden, Ded successfully arranged a NAP with purportedly their most dangerous enemy. How exactly is that poor planning? Almost sounds as though you think they should have been NAPed with virtually every other tribe too? Then after there were half a dozen other tribes attacking Ded, Golden decides to break the NAP - according to some claims in the thread, launching attacks even before the NAP was officially ended. How exactly is that taking the initiative?

Might be fair to say that standing passively by while other tribes get all the glory and villages would be a bad move, and if Golden thought that's what was going to happen it'd be in their best interests to act as they did. Hardly a stroke of genius though :icon_rolleyes:

Last edited:

Deleted User - 10618707

The golden fanboys are everywhere... I can feel the impending downrep coming

Deleted User - 10618707

Just curious... From all you say about the hype over Golden, Ded successfully arranged a NAP with purportedly their most dangerous enemy. How exactly is that poor planning? Almost sounds as though you think they should have been NAPed with virtually every other tribe too? Then after there were half a dozen other tribes attacking Ded, Golden decides to break the NAP - according to some claims in the thread, launching attacks even before the NAP was officially ended. How exactly is that taking the initiative?

Might be fair to say that standing passively by while other tribes get all the glory and villages would be a bad move, and if Golden thought that's what was going to happen it'd be in their best interests to act as they did. Hardly a stroke of genius though :icon_rolleyes:

From my superficial knowledge Ded took steps to secure diplo, I fail to see how Golden jumping in a gangbang is brilliant diplo still :/