LRO traitors !

DeletedUser118547

I was a LRO member since from the start , and never left or did something bad to them , anyways
There was three players : Airzangel , rickieboyo , scarlett maiden , who got mad with me when i got my real life friends villas without asking the tribe first , anyways my friend was part of the council and he told me to do that
They was pressuring me everyday and since that day i never got internalls again
Now , 1 day they had a fight with Gunethon ex leader of LRO , and they left and created they own tribe called BOA
After that gunethon called Cody back ( the first lro leader) and he came back to duke
During the time gunethon was duke , i wasnt 2 much active tbh , but when cody came i became active again coz i used to like him very much !
Cody wanted to take back in lro , BOA , but they told to cody that they will come in LRO only if Kapo gets internalled!
So cody asked me if i could let them free internall me , for sure i didn't accept , just coz of them
I was ready internalling my account if cody would tell me , but not for that reason !
Anyways he kicked me and he added them , and the reason was that i was inactive , while i had more points then all of them , anyways this is what you get paid off , all your time and all your friendship gets on fire !

I just wanted to show to you guys , what tribes like that can do to win the war , kicking loyal members and adding those who left once :)

Best regards , Roni

Last edited:

DeletedUser118388

Tactics like this are what can be expected from LRO, so this is no surprise.

It is so rather unfortunate that a player like yourself puts in loyalty and in return gets betrayed...

DeletedUser118547

Those guys made me a slacker , but when cody came back , i was being active again :)

HotLikeDat

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Ahh Konno, long time no see, how u doing mate?
I see you finally got ur forum account working :D

DeletedUser118536

Konno did get forum account working!! Konno is quite happy about this, it lets Konno talk more Konno to others to share Konno happy!
Konno is going not too bad, Konno is looking forward to summer and beach, Konno wants to go to the beach again. Konno is sick of being stuck in ALO!!!

DeletedUser107658

LRO have been treacherous, deceptive liars since before SARCOW got annihilated, I preached and you didn't listen. Your leaders will do anything and forget all morals for a tiny boost, terrible, terrible leadership.

DeletedUser106011

Why delay the inevitable..? Kapo you said yourself you were going to be internalled anyway, so why let the opportunity to get back 3 good long term members slip by for no reason?
The situation itself was not an ideal one, but hard decisions do have to be made, that's what good leadership does. A solution that would please everyone was tried first of course, but failed.
Think about this objectively people (I don't think you know what that word means lifelessclown, always a very one sided opinion to suit your needs)

Sorry to see you go Kapo, honestly I am, but hopefully now you can focus on 83 more like you wanted to. All the best.

Hi Konno :)

DeletedUser118547

My account was getting internalled only if cody would ask to , for the best of the tribe , not from a request by 3 haters
I started playing seriously since cody came back again duking LRO

Tryx20 you never complained about anything , like them , i hope tribes have more members like you and i hope we will play together in another world

DeletedUser118536

Hai Tryx :)

Konno says it is nice to see Tryx on forums, Tryx makes good points Konno thinks

blckdrgn1

LRO have been treacherous, deceptive liars since before SARCOW got annihilated, I preached and you didn't listen. Your leaders will do anything and forget all morals for a tiny boost, terrible, terrible leadership.

You should get this tattoo bruh -

Cropd.jpg

DeletedUser99544

I was a LRO member since from the start , and never left or did something bad to them , anyways
There was three players : Airzangel , rickieboyo , scarlett maiden , who got mad with me when i got my real life friends villas without asking the tribe first , anyways my friend was part of the council and he told me to do that
They was pressuring me everyday and since that day i never got internalls again
Now , 1 day they had a fight with Gunethon ex leader of LRO , and they left and created they own tribe called BOA
After that gunethon called Cody back ( the first lro leader) and he came back to duke
During the time gunethon was duke , i wasnt 2 much active tbh , but when cody came i became active again coz i used to like him very much !
Cody wanted to take back in lro , BOA , but they told to cody that they will come in LRO only if Kapo gets internalled!
So cody asked me if i could let them free internall me , for sure i didn't accept , just coz of them
I was ready internalling my account if cody would tell me , but not for that reason !
Anyways he kicked me and he added them , and the reason was that i was inactive , while i had more points then all of them , anyways this is what you get paid off , all your time and all your friendship gets on fire !

I just wanted to show to you guys , what tribes like that can do to win the war , kicking loyal members and adding those who left once :)

Best regards , Roni

Cody converted to the true God in W75. It means he learned from the best that not one single account stand above what is best for the tribe. So cry all you like, it matters not. When you Duke say jump you reply how high. In every WAR and in every wargame single units will be sacrificed for the benefit of the group as a whole. This is a competitive game where there is no place for players going on about their own way. You were selfish to gake the internals yourself. It matters not if it was your IRL buddies or wife for that matter, All accounts belong to the tribe and the Duke decide for all accounts. You mention you had more points. Yes no wonder since you were greedy about the internals. Learn this, point dont ever impress a real leader. Its like in war. you can have how much ammunition as you like, but if you dont know how to pull the trigger it aint no good is it.

SHAGAN888

called that one that one I did....