Recruiting Bonfire(s)!

atmospherecf

ee51d1c3801d81ccb57658117dca2724.png

Since Sam is recruiting bonfire's from people in the NE of the world, I've decided to recruit them from EVERYWHERE!

I'm going to try my best to follow his format:

MY NAME BABIN

I play tribal wars long time, I super experienced.

I look for paladin weapon of bonfire, if you has gives me mail k thx.

In return I give you protection from any threat, except us when we run out of targets and you're the nearest player to get attacked. Then I'll act like nothing happened. You have my word on that.

BABIN

So get to mailing me everyone, I'm sure you're all super thrilled to send me your bonfires for "protection from any threat"...

Thought Sam said he wasn't even leading this world? Am I mistaken?

idjut.gif

DeletedUser100466

cf31f075d5a43d67a552b37a1f026bc9.png

#Sam4Bonfires

My fellow North easterns ...

I come before you tonight to tell you what I think so many of us already know and feel: This is a time unlike any other in our lives, in the life of our continent , and even a time unprecedented in the history of our world.

We have an opportunity to break the habits of the past that have held us back. So much is happening, so much is changing. We know in our hearts that we can change the world, we can lift it up. But, I'm afraid so many of us look at what we have done with this opportunity, and we're angry and sad and bewildered that we're throwing this chance away.

But it's not too late. We all feel this, too. I see it in every North eastern I meet. I can see it in you tonight. It's not too late. We can step back from the steep hill we've been on. And we can step into the new world that's ready to happen. We can lead the world into this better place. We just have to make our continent our own again.We have a evil approaching over our continent named baboon so pledge your bonfire to me and we will make North Eastern continent great again.

DeletedUser79609

How am I double faced? Hahaha please do inform me...

Also how was that Crows alliance going for y'all? And Civil, EMP, and EMP 1... Just food for thought.

Guess I should start taking diplomacy lessons too? EMP feel free to contact me (again) for diplomacy, might go over better this time. Seems to not be a hugger you have to hug. Well done Sam. Well done.

DNA alliance went well...

DeletedUser

Lmao, nice photoshop skillzzz... I can't really believe y'all just made a fake mail like that...

It's weird if we were to make a "coalation" or what ever the hell word you kept using then why did I drop all my diplomacy over the last week and half?

Hahaha; also you signed it wrong. I never sign it like that. Yawn...

Ontop of that, I never open mails up like a special ed student that broke into a normal class. "My NAME BABIN!"

Well done Sam well done.

DeletedUser79609

It's weird if we were to make a "coalation" or what ever the hell word you kept using then why did I drop all my diplomacy over the last week and half?

Might have something to do with them attacking you?

DeletedUser100466

Lmao, nice photoshop skillzzz... I can't really believe y'all just made a fake mail like that...

Hahaha; also you signed it wrong. I never sign it like that. Yawn...

Ontop of that, I never open mails up like a special ed student that broke into a normal class. "My NAME BABIN!"

Well done Sam well done.

Our evidence is fake and your evidence is real and we know how it is. You are despicable guy hugging whole world and then nobling them out.

#Sam4Bonfires

DeletedUser

fc9284f03c61500b7573b342cae48b6d.png

Gonna go ahead and nip that fake circ in the butt right now. <3 Yah tho. Timestamps of all my circs.

Also yes your right; your evidence is fake.
40ada378ec60f4138110aa147b206fa1.png

DeletedUser100466

[spoil]
fc9284f03c61500b7573b342cae48b6d.png

Gonna go ahead and nip that fake circ in the butt right now. <3 Yah tho. Timestamps of all my circs.

Also yes your right; your evidence is fake.
40ada378ec60f4138110aa147b206fa1.png
[/spoil]Whole world see your true face now ,deny it all you want but your hugging habbit is old.

#Sam4Bonfires

DeletedUser111028

Whole world see your true face now ,deny it all you want but your hugging habbit is old.
Says the one who has relations with the only tribes intertwined with them except DTF because they're a third of your size and you've got your puppets attacking them (EMP for the retards)

DeletedUser

Hate to be that one that brings up W77 but here it goes; we only had one alliance with NOS and a NAP that your old duke Tris set up with us and requested for us to merge once y'all were closer.

He stepped down and you took over, NOS declared war on us (betraying their allies) while we were fighting contra. Here comes Sam with his word that means so much recruits the better members of NOS and then decides to run ops on my tribe.

We didn't betray a single soul that world. We only had 1 alliance that world and they betrayed us.

Long story short, where have I ever hugged on a world?