Sol's Soapbox: An Unoffical and Politically Incorrect Blog

DeletedUser107718

I had already logged out for the last time after I took that village from darkx. I was in a useless tribe compared to w2v (idk about the individuals in venus, but they were shit at helping out, and to be quite honest, I never wanted to join them anyway. I'll thank Mayhem. for forcing me to do that ;) ). I stand by my thought that w2v is at best an average tribe though. They're good at cooperating and turtling, I'll give 'em that.

DeletedUser

W2V are a pretty great tribe tbh, they all knew the game well and definitely (imo) have more high quality players than the lesser ones.

ps. Koss is God level

DeletedUser

Lol I'm not arguing with you about W2V being average, you're free to have your opinion and I quite frankly agree since w71 W2V is a big downgrade in quality from w56 W2V. But what I was asking is if you were trashed by the tribe you referred to as average then what does that say about you ?

Michael Corleone.

I had already logged out for the last time after I took that village from darkx. I was in a useless tribe compared to w2v (idk about the individuals in venus, but they were shit at helping out, and to be quite honest, I never wanted to join them anyway. I'll thank Mayhem. for forcing me to do that ;) ). I stand by my thought that w2v is at best an average tribe though. They're good at cooperating and turtling, I'll give 'em that.

You know how foolish you look when you call a tribe average when that said tribe played a vital role in your account being rimmed ?

you were chased off w79 forums for looking like a fool; seems you make a habit of this

DeletedUser107718

Lol I'm not arguing with you about W2V being average, you're free to have your opinion and I quite frankly agree since w71 W2V is a big downgrade in quality from w56 W2V. But what I was asking is if you were trashed by the tribe you referred to as average then what does that say about you ?
Let's just say I was outnumbered by a tribe around 50 times larger than me (No, I'm not checking facts, just assumption). Troops being what it is, simple math quickly made me realize I wouldn't stand a chance, so I logged out and didn't come back on again. I'd like to see someone beat a tribe being 50 times bigger than themselves on his own.

You know how foolish you look when you call a tribe average when that said tribe played a vital role in your account being rimmed ?

you were chased off w79 forums for looking like a fool; seems you make a habit of this

I never played w79, or is that the world where Muldeh nobled me? Well in that case fair enough, but I left on my own accord, nobody chased me off, lmao. Oh and one more thing, it was a haul world and I played it solo, I wouldn't call that poorly played, but hey, we all got our own opinion.

Also that top part, read what I answered Saun.

Last edited by a moderator:

Michael Corleone.

I never played w79, or is that the world where Muldeh nobled me? Well in that case fair enough, but I left on my own accord, nobody chased me off, lmao. Oh and one more thing, it was a haul world and I played it solo, I wouldn't call that poorly played, but hey, we all got our own opinion.

Also that top part, read what I answered Saun.

There are plenty of people that play haul worlds solo. Do you want a pat on the back? You were chased off there, in game and on the forums with your blind support of your glorious leader, shahyd.

So now you admit to running away on W71; you ran away from a tribe you think of at best, is average?

DeletedUser107718

There are plenty of people that play haul worlds solo. Do you want a pat on the back? You were chased off there, in game and on the forums with your blind support of your glorious leader, shahyd.

So now you admit to running away on W71; you ran away from a tribe you think of at best, is average?
Talk about being a tongue twister, rofl. I was not chased off anywhere so stop saying that :). Indeed, I shouldn't have trusted his judgment, apparently it was quite wrong, exactly as I thought for quite a while, there is also proof of this.

I always leave world's when I no longer see any path to victory, I always play to win on every world, and that is all there is to it.

Michael Corleone.

Note: Do not ever recruit Mystogan because he will runaway.

Possibility mystogan is budint4ever reincarnated.'

Word of advice: Don't call the tribe you ranaway from average. It makes you look like a fool.

DeletedUser107718

Note: Do not ever recruit Mystogan because he will runaway.

Possibility mystogan is budint4ever reincarnated.'

Word of advice: Don't call the tribe you ranaway from average. It makes you look like a fool.
Oh well, I guess I'll just counter with the fact that you shouldn't be mean to a player that is a meaner warrior than you. You may have the pen, but I got the axe. And that first point is not correct, I don't leave if I am in a decent tribe that I believe I can help gain victory with. And it's all world to world, ofc one wouldn't leave a premade if it is doing well, that is common sense. One has to find a tribe they like, which they can't know until they've tried.

Once again, I didn't run. Mayhem. put me in a terrible position I didn't ask for, nothing more to it. You and I can go on all night for all I care. At least I have the guts to pose as my own nickname in comparison to you, Coward.

Michael Corleone.

Oh well, I guess I'll just counter with the fact that you shouldn't be mean to a player that is a meaner warrior than you. You may have the pen, but I got the axe. And that first point is not correct, I don't leave if I am in a decent tribe that I believe I can help gain victory with. And it's all world to world, ofc one wouldn't leave a premade if it is doing well, that is common sense. One has to find a tribe they like, which they can't know until they've tried.

Once again, I didn't run. Mayhem. put me in a terrible position I didn't ask for, nothing more to it. You and I can go on all night for all I care. At least I have the guts to pose as my own nickname in comparison to you, Coward.
​You have a great future in comedy.

In fact, I can now see why you took a liking to Shahyd.
:lol:

Michael Corleone.

Alright, now that I am actually done laughing, i will respond to this utter garbage post.

You aren't a mean warrior. "mean warriors" (lmao at this term) don't need to remind people they are "mean warriors." Now as for this garbage you continue to post about you being in a crap tribe, well whose fault is that? A tribe is made up of the people inside of it, yes including yourself. At the end of the day, you chose to be apart of venus. And from what I have heard from people in Venus, you were extremely difficult to work with/useless in game.

Perhaps you have difficulty finding a "tribe you like" because people don't want to work with you? Also, fyi, my ign here is Darulla Customer Service. you can send your love mail there

DeletedUser107718

Alright, now that I am actually done laughing, i will respond to this utter garbage post.

You aren't a mean warrior. "mean warriors" (lmao at this term) don't need to remind people they are "mean warriors." Now as for this garbage you continue to post about you being in a crap tribe, well whose fault is that? A tribe is made up of the people inside of it, yes including yourself. At the end of the day, you chose to be apart of venus. And from what I have heard from people in Venus, you were extremely difficult to work with/useless in game.

Perhaps you have difficulty finding a "tribe you like" because people don't want to work with you? Also, fyi, my ign here is Darulla Customer Service. you can send your love mail there
Your IGN surprised me.

I had already given up at that point, so yeah, I can imagine myself being hard to play with by then (Reason? Because my coplayer had left, and he is the defense focused player of the account. Not that I can't defend, he's just better). Also, I can't remember talking to anyone other than one player in that tribe when I joined (give or take)

Michael Corleone.

Your IGN surprised me.

I had already given up at that point, so yeah, I can imagine myself being hard to play with by then (Reason? Because my coplayer had left, and he is the defense focused player of the account. Not that I can't defend, he's just better). Also, I can't remember talking to anyone other than one player in that tribe when I joined (give or take)

Why would my IGN surprise you?

You know this entire argument, you blame everyone else. Now its cause your co quit or cause you didn't like the tribe. You now say you only recall talking to one person in the entire tribe. It goes to show you don't even try. You didn't try to get to know your tribemates, you didn't try to defend.

You're a joke and to think you can go around here boasting how you are some great warrior. Lmao.

DeletedUser107718

Why would my IGN surprise you?

You know this entire argument, you blame everyone else. Now its cause your co quit or cause you didn't like the tribe. You now say you only recall talking to one person in the entire tribe. It goes to show you don't even try. You didn't try to get to know your tribemates, you didn't try to defend.

You're a joke and to think you can go around here boasting how you are some great warrior. Lmao.
I didn't say anything, and I didn't try to win. I did however watch, and it was clear from the beginning when I joined the tribe that it was a lost cause. The tribe was very much an "every man for himself"-kind of tribe, that is bad news for anybody imo, might just be me though.

But hey you know what, I'll just let you think that I'm a joke, that means I'm weak aswell.

DeletedUser107718

thug-life_o_412897.jpg

DeletedUser

LOL i think Mystogan managed to blamed everyone else in his last few posts including their pets for what happened to him. Coplayer, venus, Mayhem, i missed anything?