-Nubzz

DeletedUser116214

Internal Count

1. Wasted 19

2. Blood 9

3. GOAT 8

4. GOLDEN 2

5. FREAK 9

These are the current top 5 tribes internal counts. They include the nobling the village of players who BEGAN being nobling while in the tribe and then were kicked and continued to be eaten.

I have excluded what I have judged to be cross-nobling situations.

I have not looked at players who were kicked and then eaten, so this is an obvious flaw in my stats.

Judging from these stats, it is no wonder Wasted are our current #1 tribe. The internal counts of 3 of the top 5 tribes are high, but Wasted's is ridiculous.

Golden in my opinion are the only tribe so far that have earned their spot correctly.

Disclaimer: My opinion is purely on this stats, it is not my whole opinion, merely what I believe can be drawn solely from the information I have provided.

Let us babble more about internals, not like we don't see it on every world from all the good tribes especially on no hauls.
Oh and next time you want to post some facts, make sure you get them right. For example a quick and little search would show you 3 kicked from Golden and internalled. Oh and Christmas came early with those cute gifts from XOXOXO. Why you hiding it people. But nooo, let's be biased, because it is kewl :lol:
Tell me more again, how irrelevant your post is?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser78112

Omg, we only have 19 internals? Anyone who can spare some more internals contact Rizz in-game @ Capt Morgan Freeman, thanks.

DeletedUser90609

Let us babble more about internals, not like we don't see it on every world from all the good tribes especially on no hauls.
Oh and next time you want to post some facts, make sure you get them right. For example a quick and little search would show you 3 kicked from Golden and internalled. Oh and Christmas came early with those cute gifts from XOXOXO. Why you hiding it people. But nooo, let's be biased, because it is kewl :lol:
Tell me more again, how irrelevant your post is?

gifts from XOXOXO? if they've not defended the village properly its hardly a gift..

arabela

Internal Count

1. Wasted 19

2. Blood 9

3. GOAT 8

4. GOLDEN 2

5. FREAK 9

These are the current top 5 tribes internal counts. They include the nobling the village of players who BEGAN being nobling while in the tribe and then were kicked and continued to be eaten.

I have excluded what I have judged to be cross-nobling situations.

I have not looked at players who were kicked and then eaten, so this is an obvious flaw in my stats.

Judging from these stats, it is no wonder Wasted are our current #1 tribe. The internal counts of 3 of the top 5 tribes are high, but Wasted's is ridiculous.

Golden in my opinion are the only tribe so far that have earned their spot correctly.

Disclaimer: My opinion is purely on this stats, it is not my whole opinion, merely what I believe can be drawn solely from the information I have provided.

I love you, Eddie. Can u join us so i can internal you? I must admit i am not sure if i can eat you otherwise.

<3

Please apply...

DeletedUser90609

Farmers Top 10 Report

Rank 1: Blood/Legion.F Fair play to Blood for sticking around this long, I really didn't see them hanging around any longer than the first week or two but they've done it. the only real concerns for me are that they have had a lot of tribal changes which can cause a few issues such as tribal loyalty, some of these players may not be loyal as they're seeing people being recycled in and out of the tribe, also stops chances of a bond being created between the players. Obviously they have a lead of 200k in terms of ODA proving they like to be quite offensive they've had the highest ODA for some time and again I thought this would eventually stunt their growth however they've proved me wrong again carrying on growing in an effective way. overall they've done so well but will they outlast the ever growing Goat and Freak? im not so sure! however they have proved me wrong so far so lets see what happens.

Rank 2: Wasted! looking like a strong group of guys in the north east, recognise quite a few of the players there and they've not had that many tribe changes either so are probably a good unit in terms of working together and you can see that from the fact they've lost minimal villages and have a respectable ODD, they also dont have too much of a threat in their sector of the north so could become a real powerhouse in world, I expect these guys to be around for a while!

Rank 3: GOAT! again these guys are looking strong, once more I recognise a lot of the guys there so can see them progressing well, thought the early world skirmish with Freak was really going to mess these guys up, but since they've settled their differences they've both done very well, not sure what will happen between Goat and Freak in the future whether they merge or war each other but their continent is certainly competitive with half of the top 6 coming from their continent it could be a juicy affair going forward, not so sure whether Goat will stick around or not but lets wait and see.

Rank 4: Golden bunch of Internal munching noobs

Rank 5: SOML or the coalition bit bias towards these guys purely because they're being done over by a certain tribe in K54, cant see these guys lasting much longer than a week or two, they took some huge losses in their war recently with many of their players unhappy there it doesn't look like they'll be here for much longer!

Rank 6: Freak Nice little tight knit tribe, again some players I really recognise with some experience and strength, think these guys will do well going forward, again have lost a little amount of villages but from the looks of the ODD they've had little a threat hitting them, like ive pointed out when talking about Goat it will be interesting what happens in the continent as there's three big tribes. think these guys will do well tho!

Rank 7: Warpig have 1 maybe two players I recognise, stuck in the north east of the continent I again cant see them sticking around too long quite offensive looking at their ODA but havent been tested in ODD and havent lost too many villages, there is a lot of food going west for them, but that could draw them into the current war going on, I hear whispers of players being unhappy there but just being there cause they have nowhere else to go, and i cant see them holding their own in the event of a war, but they could always prove me wrong.

Rank 8: Immune really think these guys are the dark horse going forward, not too much talk about these guys, recognise a few of the players that are decent enough to go on and do well so they could be a silent threat going forward, they don't have too much competition in their area if they move east, however if they head into K54 could find themselves involved in the current war going on there which could stunt their growth. ones to watch in my eyes but lets see what happens.

Rank 9: TTR dont really know anything about these guys cant see them getting passed Immune going forward clearly in a bit of a skirmish looking at their ODA and ODD which will slow these guys down and has slowed these guys down which will allow Immune to get more of a foot hold in the continent

Rank 10: Illuminati ill keep this short and sweet know nothing about them, but looking at the outside in doesnt look like anything worth talking about

-Dan

ted the stoner

10/10 review, though you didn't trash talk golden enough, bunch of nubs.

Deleted User - 10618707

Omg, we only have 19 internals? Anyone who can spare some more internals contact Rizz in-game @ Capt Morgan Freeman, thanks.

I need them more rizz, you are catching up to me in ranking. :|

Angel of Fire

Dont expect a long one ;)

Blood. Ill try not to be biased as the leader ;) We've had a lot of tribe changes, sure, as we are not a pre-made we've had to really go through each member who joins and see if they are what we are looking for, sometimes they last a day, sometimes a few weeks, but in the end get the boot. Some have turned out to be amazing and are a shining example you dont have to cheat *cough* pre-made tribes" *cough* to get a top spot in the world. Will we last the world? I dont know, i find we are pretty disadvantaged against a world of tribes made up of skilled, tight-nit friends, if that weren't enough we share a K with two of the world top 5 tribes. That we have got this far however is more than enough for me, ive made great friends and already had a blast leading this tribe.

Wasted. Don't know much about them too far away to have done any deep research, on the surface stats show them to be a good tribe, low member count yet rank 2. With no real threats in their K i expect them to be around for a while.

GOAT. Pathetic bunch. We've had an NAP with them for some time, and since the moment it was set in place we've heard nothing but rumor of them planning to back stab us, they have routinely stacked our noble targets, sniped claims, nobled in area's that the terms of the NAP forbade. I hear from a few in the externals they are a good bunch, but you give any screaming child a machine gun and they are sure to hurt someone with it ;) thats all GOAT is, a tribe who took advantage of the unfair ability to pre-make a tribe, secure an area by pretending to be friendly with tribes then removing them one by one, and routinely planning covert, dishonorably actions against apparent NAPs/Allies.

Golden. For all the hype and equally negativity, ive found nothing wrong with Golden, though again being so far away we've had little contact, another tribe i would assume will do well in this world, if im correct they survived the last gang bang? or maybe they were doing the gang banging? idk, horde fell apart at the sight of them, thats enough for me to give a +1

SOML. Who?

Freak. Mixed emotions on freak, certainly the more honorable of the GOAT/FREAK pair in our K, pleasant dealings with their leadership, only a minor hiccup or two, not sure what the future holds for the area, but without a doubt it is a future involving freak.

Warpig. Who?

Immune. Very nice looking tribe, lowest member count of a top 10, hands down one of my top 5 picks for end game. Though they do lack a bit of meat being down to 25 members, could they go head to head with a full 40 member tribe? Im very eager to find out!

TTR. Who?

Nati. Who?

Honorable Mentions: NBD, another tribe in the K shared by blood, freak, legion, i swear i picked the worst starting place on this world. NBD is a very nice looking tribe, and seem to be carefully keeping under the radar for now, no doubt they will have a defining role to play in the K over the coming weeks/months.

DeletedUser105209

Some have turned out to be amazing and are a shining example you dont have to cheat *cough* pre-made tribes" *cough* to get a top spot in the world.

Im curious as to which of innogames rules these "cheaters" have been exploiting? Just because its something you wouldnt do, doesnt make it cheating.

DeletedUser118341

So because everyone else does it, it makes it acceptable. Good logic you have there.

Please re-read my post. You will clearly see how I mention the obvious flaws in my lazyness.

I also love it how you all assume I'm in Golden. I am anti-internal, if you like, go to the other thread where I discussed it. I'm trying to stop the one horrendous trait about no-haul which is too many internals early on. Internals should happen when people leave the game due to RL commitments, people should not have villages grown for them because they don't have the skill to compete otherwise.

I must admit i am not sure if i can eat you otherwise.

Most accurate statement on here :icon_wink:

eddiecesc, could you write a bit larger?

#InteralsAreForNubs

Last edited by a moderator: