Top 10 Tribe Discussion

DeletedUser115558

So because everyone else does it, it makes it acceptable. Good logic you have there.

Please re-read my post. You will clearly see how I mention the obvious flaws in my lazyness.

I also love it how you all assume I'm in Golden. I am anti-internal, if you like, go to the other thread where I discussed it. I'm trying to stop the one horrendous trait about no-haul which is too many internals early on. Internals should happen when people leave the game due to RL commitments, people should not have villages grown for them because they don't have the skill to compete otherwise.

Most accurate statement on here :icon_wink:

#InteralsAreForNubs

+1

I personally against such type of gifting or internalling or whatever you name/call and i already started a thread "Misuse of Co_play Facility" and I call it cheating, for many this strategy..............

Here i would like to add one point more Why these strategically sound players suddenly changed and start claiming themselves Skillful later of the Game period , My Question is ......

If you are So Skilled why these strategy of gifting, internalling ??

Is your skill only start after you have plenty of villages and only against much small tribes, have less experience players, and when it comes to face a bit tough competitor, We all again see a strategy change and that comes as merger of again so call Skilled in formation of NEW TRIBE........

I personally Saw many players account sitting on a account from the day first, they clear villages from there or built defense their, and all these happen like a circle, one is supporting other other is supporting/clearing for next and a loop of Cheating continue..

If this is your Strategy ....... Thanks, Keep it with you for this world Only and enjoy, from Next world might you all not going to Enjoy it.

(Here i am leaving the other kind of merger which happen in Mid of the Game Period)

Misuse of Co-Play Facility - https://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?276164-Misuse-of-CO-Play-Facility

DeletedUser115558

If Nobody like me Give me enough "- Rep" to Ban Me

and Thanks for reading me who ever you are :)

DeletedUser

This feels like beating a dead horse, but I feel like it needs to be said.

Yes, there are a good number of people who build up their one village, gift it to their buddy, and then jump on their account and co-play it. It happens on haul worlds and no haul worlds both; and technically it is not "cheating".

Do I like it or condone it? No. But it's still not considered "cheating".

Yes, as someone who has had to fight for every village I've taken, it sometimes sucks to see a tribemate get an easy conquer or 2 (their free village for the merge, plus whatever village they clear for their buddy to take next). But that only lasts for a moment, and then I just feel sorry for them that they aren't good enough to grow without a leg up.

I suggest you all get over your butthurt about early merges and coplaying. If Inno doesn't consider it "cheating", then it's not going to change or go away.

Mithrae

Here i would like to add one point more Why these strategically sound players suddenly changed and start claiming themselves Skillful later of the Game period , My Question is ......

If you are So Skilled why these strategy of gifting, internalling ??

Much as I don't like the practice, as long as it's not against the rules not doing so is conceding an advantage to all those others who will do it. So obviously it's the superior strategy. If I co-played pretty sure I would've done it :lol: Would it really make any sense to use an inferior play style to show how skilled you are?

That said, there should be a rule requiring a minimum number of villages, 20 say, before merging accounts is allowed.

atmospherecf

Big changes for Freak. Wasted, blood, and golden are holding ground. SOML looks to be regrouping.

DeletedUser116214

So because everyone else does it, it makes it acceptable. Good logic you have there.

Please re-read my post. You will clearly see how I mention the obvious flaws in my lazyness.

I also love it how you all assume I'm in Golden. I am anti-internal, if you like, go to the other thread where I discussed it. I'm trying to stop the one horrendous trait about no-haul which is too many internals early on. Internals should happen when people leave the game due to RL commitments, people should not have villages grown for them because they don't have the skill to compete otherwise.

Most accurate statement on here :icon_wink:

#InteralsAreForNubs

It is funny how you guys get butthurt over the simplest act in tw which is 2 players having a plan to merge together at some point in the game. I would really love to know what is wrong with this. Please go ahead explain to me what is wrong with this.
And why u so butthurt with this? Bad experience with wasted players in other worlds that gave you the urge and need to show how bad wasted tribe is? Well take a guess, we don't care.
And if you are lazy, then don't post stats that are irrelevant and wrong, i mean by doing that, you make yourself look like a complete fool, especially when you admit yourself that what you posted is wrong.

IQ much?

Last edited by a moderator:

darkaniken2

Enough. There will be no more accusations of cheating, discussing rule breaking, or any other discussion of moderation. This is not the forum for it. If you have a problem with a specific player, send in a ticket. If you have a problem with the rules in general, use the In-Game Moderation subforum. I do not want to see any more posts like that here.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
3. GOAT: Same as Blood they have high competition in K44, the drama with Ghio1 their original duke could provide problems as they now have a player who seems set on revenge. Relatively low ODA and ODD shows they haven't had to work too hard for their villages and remain untested.

I never understand comments based on ODA and ODD like this.

You just said low ODA and ODD means players aren't working hard. So anybody with high ODA and/or ODD is working hard by that same logic.

Which is stupid.

You can get high ODA easily, by sending your troops to attack a village that isn't worth taking because of how much Def it has. You can get high ODD by someone suiciding troops in the above manner on you.

Neither of those involve working hard.

It is harder to keep your ODA low as you actually have to use some brain-cells to plan attacks, pick your opponents wisely and avoid suiciding troops and gaining very little in return.

I can see why you had to bold all your comments - it was the only way to make your views seem 'better' than other people's on this thread :icon_redface:

monstaz2

I'm just trying to put out my opinion, if you don't like it that's fine but the elitist attitude you have is what's killing the game. So what if you think I know less than you, why you gotta be so rude?

https://youtu.be/PIh2xe4jnpk?t=41s

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
The 'elitist attitude' being what exactly? That using brain-cells in a strategy game should be expected? I'd love an actual explanation of what 'elitist attitude' actually means as that is an incredibly wishy-washy term :)

...is killing the game.

Less people playing TribalWars is what is 'killing' the game.
The lack of advertising is what is 'killing' the game.
The availability of so many browser games that are more modern is what is 'killing' the game.

But sure. 'Elitist attitude' is what is actually killing the game.

ted the stoner

Googly has a point. Late game ODA and ODD mean something, but this early? Nah.

monstaz2

When you mock people over attempts at trying to be apart of a discussion that is killing the game, every person this game loses contributes to it going downhill and if you mock people just for trying to contribute because you think their opinion isn't valid for some reason you are part of the problem in this game.

I may have been wrong about judging by OD.. Maybe I don't understand everything yet..? Instead of being an ass and publicly insulting me he could rather send a PM and inform me of his 'superior' way of judging tribes. If you are going to mock my attempt how about rather than just spread negativity you help out with a review of your own or inform me via PM traits I should look for.

You want me to explain what your 'elitist attitude' is? Well I'd have to say it's the fact that I came here merely trying to contribute and add some depth of opinion and you rudely and insultingly mocked my efforts for no reason other than being pessimistic about me. You didn't add anything to the discussion about the top 10 tribes all you did was dissuade me from attempting to contribute. You think you're better than everyone and so you mock everyone else's efforts as they are inferior to your all knowing opinion.

Last edited:

Mithrae

You can get high ODA easily, by sending your troops to attack a village that isn't worth taking because of how much Def it has. You can get high ODD by someone suiciding troops in the above manner on you.

You can get a bit of OD that way. And then you get nobled.

It is harder to keep your ODA low as you actually have to use some brain-cells to plan attacks, pick your opponents wisely and avoid suiciding troops and gaining very little in return.

Or it's much easier still to grow off barbs, internals and inactives.

As an indicator of ability, OD is obviously less useful on no-hauls than regular worlds early on - there's no advantage to clearing new farms and farming competitors - but it remains just as true that high points and low ODA suggests a much easier time of it than high points and high ODA. Talking about players suiciding nukes is not exactly a wonderful counterexample to that fact :lol: