Story Time! The Three Billy Goats Gruff!

DeletedUser112461

The Three Billy Goats Gruff

fb1dac5204180206bf9e324fcf586261.png

Once upon a time there were three Billy Goats Gruff; Little Billy Goat named Hilary Duff, Middle Sized Billy Goat named Luxavism and Great Big Billy Goat named Perro del Torbellino! (He was adopted from a Spanish goat), who lived in K44 in a green valley. They loved to eat sweet noobs, but sadly their field was now brown and barren because they were greedy goats and they’d eaten every last tribeless player! But they were still hungry. In the distance, to the south, they could see a field that was full of lush sweet scrummy Blood. and Legion owned villages, but alas there was only one way to get to it – over a rickety bridge over a stream.

But under the bridge lived a terrifically terrifying terrible troll called Angel of Fire– she was always hungry too. And there was nothing she liked better than to write really long circular mails to GOAT and Blood. alongside annoying the three Billy Goats. Little Hilary Duff billy goat was the first to reach the bridge. Gingerly he put one hoof and then another onto the bridge but because it was so rickety, however hard he tried, his hoof still went trip trap, trip trap on the wooden planks.

Suddenly there was a huge roar. ‘Who’s that trip trapping over my bridge?’ and out from under the bridge loomed the Troll (Angel of Fire).
Quaking in his hooves, Little Billy Goat Hilary Gruff (see what I did there) managed to squeak ‘It’s only me. I’m only going to look for some Legion and Blood players to eat.’
‘Oh no you’re not! I’m going to eat you for my breakfast, lunch and tea!’
‘Oh no!’ said terrified Little Billy Hilary Gruff. ‘I’m just Little Billy Hilary Gruff. Why don’t you wait for my leader? He’s bigger than me and much tastier.’
So the greedy Troll decided to wait and Little Billy Hilary Gruff skipped over the bridge and began to eat the Legion and Blood players on the other side. The other goats saw Little Billy Hilary Gruff eating the tasty villages and were jealous because they wanted some too. So Middle Sized Billy Luxavism Gruff went down to the bridge and began to cross the stream. Trip, trap, trip, trap went his middle sized hooves. Again the Troll loomed out from under the bridge.
‘Who’s that trip trapping over my bridge?’ she roared.
Quaking in his hooves, Middle Sized Billy Luxavism Gruff managed to say in his softest voice ‘It’s only me. I’m following my really attractive tribe-mate, Little Billy Hilary Gruff, so I can eat your tribes sweet villages too.’
‘Oh no you’re not! I’m going to eat you for breakfast, lunch and tea!’
‘Oh no, Mrs Troll, you wouldn’t want to eat me. I’m not big enough to fill you up. Wait until my big brother the Baron comes along – he’s much tastier than me.’
‘Oh all right’ said the Troll and Middle Sized Billy Luxavism Gruff scampered over the bridge and began to eat the sweet plump villages with Little Billy Hilary Gruff.
Big bold Billy Perro Gruff was jealous and couldn’t wait to get across the bridge and join his brothers. So boldly, he put his hooves onto the bridge. Trip, trap, trip, trap. Suddenly the Troll loomed out from under the bridge.
‘Who’s that trip trapping over my bridge?’ she boomed.
‘It’s me. Big Billy Perro Gruff. Who do you think you are?’
‘I’m the Troll, Angel of Fire, and I’m going to eat you for breakfast, lunch and tea!’
‘Oh no, you’re not’
‘Oh yes I am – you’ll see!’
Then the Troll rushed at Big Billy Perro Gruff who bent his head and bravely charged at the Troll, catching him up in his horns and tossing him into the stream below. The Troll disappeared under the rushing water, never to be seen again.
From then on, anyone could cross the bridge and enjoy the sweet defenceless villages in southern K44 with the Three Billy GOATs Gruff.

The Past...

Quick summary of events over the past 24 hours through the eyes of Angel of Fire, Duke of Blood.:

5748c946c94846389acc7fb677358929.png

First off, the Duke of Blood. can be seen here sending a circular mail to all members of GOAT with the aim of spreading lies while insulting a member of GOAT's council.

Quick summary of events over the past 24 hours through the eyes of Perro del Torbellino, Baron of GOAT, in a response CM:

Perro del Torbellino Oct 22, 14:34
Hello Blood. I want to talk to you all on this fine day about your duke. Your oh so charming leader Angel of Fire.

Today she and I had crossnobling issue. After seeing I had an incoming train from her, I decided to mail her kindly to talk about the situation.

She proceeded to add me on skype and began threatening me with break of our diplomacy if I didn't let her take my village...

[SPOIL]
13f71d5723be813005c1138342482ac8.png

4339286473eb5913db75146b0af51667.png

In the end I did not succumb to her threats of war over one cross nobled village.

I do not regret my decision to keep the troops home, but I am sorry about her losses and I do feel bad for her. I am also sympathetic for those players that have to follow her and her thoughtless actions. She has created a situation that neither tribes had to be in.

I want to leave you all with one last thought. Why is it your are in Blood.? Is it because your friends, your position on the map, or their points? Is being in Blood. worth tolerating a horrible leader like Angel of Fire?

Thanks for your time :)

TreX[/SPOILER]

As you can see TreX addresses the members of Blood. and Legion with respect while remaining calm and collected. Angel's warmongering tendencies are revealed!

Here is the infamous phone-launched spear nuke!

a20fea46ea277d9791516b84cfe40f77.png

anigif_enhanced-buzz-15201-1348240888-1.gif

And here is the not-so-scary nuke nuke!

536a5aa1a1545554bfcdb04c22b244f4.png

tumblr_ljeos6V4ny1qagtwyo1_r3_500.gif

Fair enough. So what do you do when there is a cross-nobling incident? Block mails from GOAT leadership and break the NAP's 48 hour 'cool-down' grace period? Yup!

a307ee08bc1bdc96e5d33fcb38e8c718.png

I will give some credit to Angel of Fire... she sure does love to write! Over the past 24 hours a total of Six, yes you heard that right, SIX circular mails were sent to her tribe. Wow!
BWfblaSCIAAjjMN.jpg
However she doesn't seem to be getting much of a response...
b50fd1522014648e21d15389f8aebcaf.png
13365607.gif

The Present...

This incident with Angel of Fire is the last straw. We have been treading on egg shells with that woman in the attempts to appease and keep the peace. One thing goes wrong and she presses the NUKE button without hesitation.

Morale of the story? Don't piss off the GOATs or they'll come for your BLOOD!

3e1carQ.gif

The Tribe GOAT declares on both Blood. and Legion.

The Future...

46b9af3f165591cd90a7916b381ed1d3.png

My first PnP ever... pls. Be nice. ; _ ;

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Should've mentioned some sacrifice of goat blood to the TW gods.

Best of luck to both sides...

DeletedUser

This was a pretty solid pnp, good job bud :D. I wish there were more like this.

Also, that skype photo..

DeletedUser116125

A lot of info left out in the decleration thread but I think the reason for this war is litteraly a skype bug/lag. ( Probably would of had happened either way but happened sooner due to this bug )
Good luck to both sides

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser112461

This was a pretty solid pnp, good job bud :D. I wish there were more like this.

Also, that skype photo..

Thank you haha. And yeah.. that's Angel of Fire for you... lol

A lot of info left out in the decleration thread but I think the reason for this war is litteraly a skype bug/lag. ( Probably would of had happened either way but happened sooner due to this bug )
Good luck to both sides

The reason for the war is not a skype bug/lag. It was Angel of Fire's reaction and handling of the cross-nobling and breaking the terms of the NAP alongside a load of other things.

Mr. Cringer Pants

Well done love the work. Not really a big fan of goat but still great job! Thanks for your time and effort in creating this!!!

+1

ted the stoner

Good luck to both sides, excited to see what Blood is made of :)

Edit: Forgot to add, nice pnp :)

Last edited:

Mr. Cringer Pants

I'm neutral here as i have no involvement, however I'd like to see a half decent war :p

Yes, me too but I predict that GOAT should steamroll k44. Maybe I'm wrong. Either way best of luck to all and lets hope for some good action and drama in the near future!

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
[spoil]
056e74d5281318c082c12f1c74e0a748.png
[/spoil]

[spoil]
033af207ec1ef1e4b9437e46ff4995b8.png
[/spoil]

I find the difference in tribe changes fascinating. The previous no-hauls winner have less tribe changes over the entire world than Blood. have to date.

Angel of Fire

Ive always enjoyed when noobs offer up free villages due to being a weak scared tribe hurriedly rushing into a war :)

We look forward to our new expansion options in K44, we dont need to woo you all with colorful pnp like children, our stats shall do the talking.

DeletedUser112461

Ive always enjoyed when noobs offer up free villages due to being a weak scared tribe hurriedly rushing into a war :)

We look forward to our new expansion options in K44, we dont need to woo you all with colorful pnp like children, our stats shall do the talking.

tumblr_mzpipceK1w1ql5yr7o1_500.gif