W83 Forum Personalities Thread v10

Asylum Escapee

Downrepping all my posts from months ago isnt going to bring back that village that was overwhelmed by all them spears boyo

Seriously though, Angel is the worst leader and sends way too many mails.

The worst thing though is when I responded with a wall of text, she just said TLDR. What a hypocrite.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Pretty sad.

9bigviyz.png

Mr. Cringer Pants

Damn if this is real he gives away PP so easily. I hold on to my PP tight. No one is taking mine away for nothing.

With exception to Innogames in exchange for Prem, AM and LA (subject to some world) :D

DeletedUser115558

Pretty sad.

9bigviyz.png

Real Sad, how mean and low standard practice.....if this is real not fake

i think he can get banned for that? isn't it illegal to offer PP for such thing publicly?

I don't think He will get banned, Though very minor penalty may impose except if no exchange of PP or resources found, If Transfer of PP found as in mail that is 150 PP.Than Eastwood is in trouble... poor guy.

Same kind of incident happened in w82 and reason was same "SPYING", but that guy was clearly out as no transaction, of PP resources found except talks.

DeletedUser

Such ego.

Actually speaking of own benefit, lets quickly talk about World 71.
Krieger along with the rest of Royale merged with W2V but when a member of Royale was kicked or dismissed, he followed them with the rest of Royale who merged. If he really did only care about himself wouldn't he have stayed for a guaranteed world win?

And you call me the sheep?.. Lol

Just to be clear krieger left W2V because we would not let him kick and internal and active member (former royale).

We got a mail from the player saying what krieger was doing and we interfered to protect that player, So stop lying and get your facts right.

DeletedUser

I called krieger and Hyuna both an idiot and I was down repped too. What's happening to these forums?

#reppinggonewild

People are just very butthurt, I got downrepped for joking around with Darkx, tut tut