Freak.

Angel of Fire

When a tribe pretends to be allies with another, and in that time, pre-stacks its members, and moves nukes and nobles to its fronts, then back stabs the ally, is it really a victory? Any village freak take is tainted with their despicable play styles, lack of spine or honor.

So yes, a few members here or there might lose a village because an ally tricked them and back stabbed them, I do not consider it a victory for freak at all, rather i hope it stands as a shining beacon as to why no tribe should every work with freak or consider them for diplomacy.

Nothing but snakes :p

DeletedUser118575

so angel I'm gonna give you a lesson, if you go into the tribe diplomacy you will see 3 sections.

Allies
Nap (Non-Aggression Pact)
Enemies

theres a difference between all 3. so stop bunching them together :)

Angel of Fire

so angel I'm gonna give you a lesson, if you go into the tribe diplomacy you will see 3 sections.

Allies
Nap (Non-Aggression Pact)
Enemies

theres a difference between all 3. so stop bunching them together :)

I have no idea what you are trying to say with this, Freak had an alliance with us?

DeletedUser116033

When a tribe pretends to be allies with another, and in that time, pre-stacks its members, and moves nukes and nobles to its fronts, then back stabs the ally, is it really a victory? Any village freak take is tainted with their despicable play styles, lack of spine or honor.

So yes, a few members here or there might lose a village because an ally tricked them and back stabbed them, I do not consider it a victory for freak at all, rather i hope it stands as a shining beacon as to why no tribe should every work with freak or consider them for diplomacy.

Nothing but snakes :p

I still don't get how you can claim we're the backstabbers when you just declared war on us and began attacks without honouring the grace period? I'd love to know your logic - honestly.

DeletedUser

Well obviously shows that the caution we took was justified. I mean it's rather obvious you just needed an excuse to declare war.

You seem to think that we're the backstabbers.
In reality and take note because this is what the world will remember. It was your tribe that backstabbed the ally.
Out of the blue the declaration and attacks by you.

If you look back you can see that we honoured the 48h cooldown period with GOAT while it proved to be pointless because the tribe imploded on itself before that.
You on the other hand did not. You jumped on us because you were paranoid that we'd jump on you.
And now you try to victimize yourself in a situation you started.
We were just cautious about your intentions and as today has shown, the preventative actions were necessary.

Angel of Fire

Your members nobling into forbidden territory was the war dec by your tribe, your leadership had been informed at least five times i kid you not, nobling here = breach of alliance. Yet some how you couldnt wrap your head around it? Combined with the circs i got of you planning war? No, i think the back stabbers here are blatantly clear.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Your members nobling into forbidden territory was the war dec by your tribe, your leadership had been informed at least five times i kid you not, nobling here = breach of alliance. Yet some how you couldnt wrap your head around it? Combined with the circs i got of you planning war? No, i think the back stabbers here are blatantly clear.
There is no need to insult anyone. Comes across a little petty.

Anyway, your own paranoia doomed you.

DeletedUser116033

Please share these circulars of us planning war, we were tipped off blood intended to backstab so we supported likely targets. Two days later blood declares on an ally and attacks out of the blue.

The proof is in the pudding my dear.

DeletedUser105209

Jesus, just stop posting.

You made an endgame alliance with a tribe that piggy backed onto your war and used it as way to bring goat members into their tribe, I cant tell if you're extremely naive or too blinded by your own pride to see your bad choices. You could have agreed to the end game alliance, used the power of titts you seem to have no issue wielding to round up a bunch of bonfires for your front and quietly prepped to war.

Instead you posted this shit and declared with no OP to roll out, you showed your hand well before you were ready to play it. You put your own butthurt feelings over whats best for your tribe. If you hadnt made such an ass of yourself repeatedly you might be able to get other tribes to support you, or at least you would be seen as the underdog here and people would root for you.

I think its really sad that your shitty attitude and childish antics have destroyed your tribes reputation.

DeletedUser117566

come on now, lets be honest here, everyone in K44 knew that Freak was on the verge of declaring on Blood and i think after the merge with Goat it was the only logical option. My surprise was Blood declaring first actually.

But either way, good luck to both groups involved.

DeletedUser115558

Why freaks member's and leadership asking for Blood Disband time and some already announce the disband time ...2 weeks.

If i remember correct the same guy announce it 1 week before that Blood disband in 2 weeks, So now Blood have 1 week time and if not than the guy going to Dance for us ( Don't hit me with pan for this,it is just for fun..)

Are Freak's playing the same game as they played with GOAT, Disband Recruit and merge and again go for another tribe .... Come on Guys Show Nukes and Defense.

DeletedUser

Angel of fire gunna get Freakd on..

I predict a 3:1 (minimum) ratio of gained villages for Freak. Bye Blood family, it's be funny :)

DeletedUser115558

Goat Insect running though Freak blood is this time Freak Disband in 2 or 3 ??

DeletedUser116033

Why freaks member's and leadership asking for Blood Disband time and some already announce the disband time ...2 weeks.

If i remember correct the same guy announce it 1 week before that Blood disband in 2 weeks, So now Blood have 1 week time and if not than the guy going to Dance for us ( Don't hit me with pan for this,it is just for fun..)

Are Freak's playing the same game as they played with GOAT, Disband Recruit and merge and again go for another tribe .... Come on Guys Show Nukes and Defense.

I'll say this now and everyone can quote me on it, not a single member of blood. or legion (or any other tribe they choose to get involved) will be recruited for the duration of the war. Get saving this quote raavna. In regards to show nukes and defense.

Freak is already 3-0 up, with one Blood member kicked and another leaving and rejoining to save stats :icon_eek:

As symbian said, something I touched on in previous posts, the fact that they rushed into it without proper stacks or an opening op just shows this declaration was a spur of the moment act because angels feelings got hurt. "Instead you posted this shit and declared with no OP to roll out, you showed your hand well before you were ready to play it. You put your own butthurt feelings over whats best for your tribe."

^ a more in depth description of what I touched on in post #38 of the thread.

Edit: 3-1 good job thriive on recap

DeletedUser115558

Nice and would Happy if Freak Stick with words

And Second thing WE ALL LOVE to see some Good War , 3-1 , or 50-50 what ever we are enjoying ...

And Every tribe wants to save stats , and Kicking or some times leaving happen just before nobling, nothing new , n number of excuse were given by n numbers of tribes and leader's for this act , so leave it for sec.

DeletedUser90465

This may be one of the funniest/most ironic posts.

I previously went to Angel of Fire and warned him/her that Freak was never going to keep their word on such a stupid Alliance.

Angel of Fire then demanded proof and I said I would provide it in exchange for the rank of co-leader in the tribe so that I could help lead an OP against Freak and atleast show them that Blood wasn't so crap after all.

Angel of Fire then accepted my request so I subsequently posted a skype conversation of their plotting that I had obtained.

Angel of Fire then begins to ignore my mails and publicly state how bad GOAT is and that their alliance with Freak is going well.

Now, I am sitting here laughing at this idiot leader of Blood complain and recreate his/her sob story about how he/she was betrayed and how Blood apparently "Sticks to their word"

None of these tribes are honestly worthy to rule/reign in K44 and it will only be a matter of time until both tribes' members realize this.

Let the hate now commence on #SaltySteve

minicorndog

come on now, lets be honest here, everyone in K44 knew that Freak was on the verge of declaring on Blood and i think after the merge with Goat it was the only logical option. My surprise was Blood declaring first actually.

But either way, good luck to both groups involved.

Agreed. The biggest issue here was that the leaders from both sides, listened to random people telling them info that the other one was coming for them lol It was hilarious how easily manipulated they were. Pathetic really.

Time to sit back and enjoy the show though.

K44, most exciting K, but the one with the most idiots. lol