Golden noobs vs Warpig

DeletedUser113795

The tribe is now at war with The Golden Company!

War name: Winter is Coming.

Declaration:
Dear Warpig, from the start of this world your leadership has conspired against us. They didn't need to, they did this out of future ambition and greed. Your leadership coerced a coalition of 9 tribes and over 360 players into attacking us and they lost.

Your current family of tribes has 120 members, if you have any experience you will know that this isn't how the game is meant to be played or a winning strategy. You have nowhere to grow, you're surrounded by inexperienced and inept players. Your leaders only experience is in losing a war and being rimmed on W80.

We from Golden have been left with no other choice than to declare war on you due to the faults of your leadership. You are now left with one option, leave your unsustainable tribe for another. We will not pursue and rim you like we have done with the SOML family. Our grievances are not with you but your leadership.

Please note that everything you post on your forums will be read by us, as you have trapped several of our friends in your tribe, and they are unable to leave due to the incredible amount of recruitment and diplomacy you have around them.

This is a war game. We will fight this war and we will win. Winter is coming.

Kind regards, Golden's leadership.

DeletedUser113795

Lot of talk and 0 action from Golden. I would like to call them shit...not a gold. becaus shit they are

DeletedUser91827

Fullcircle is alright.... ;-)

Ha ha Batan - you posted their PnP - lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser116033

Best of luck golden, I saw you on w80 batan. All bark and no bite. If you expect to be taken seriously try backing up your shit talking occasionally.

Bore off.

DeletedUser115558

This War is Not in Between Golden and Warpig, Except those 7-8 village of Warpig which are in golden Area, Rest of Warpig Villages are Too Far, Golden is Playing a Shadow WAR, Its Like Ramming a Wall With Bullets which is Impossible task, And Here Which tribe Playing Role of Bullet would be a Good Question.

If Golden fouled in this War Nothing they are loosing, Now it is a matter of discussion for EGO leadership if they Failed Who going to eat them first, Warpig or Golden ?? and if they Won Also Who will be real threat for them, In Both Case I won't see Ego Long Last.

And Some More Tribes are watching this war and waiting for their Term ;)

Edit : Here Situation of EGO is Same like Blood, no space to Move, Strategically it is a Bad decision choosing Golden as Ally for EGO, rather if i be there i would not jump into War at this Moment , first i Gain more power by choosing small tribes, it always Better to rely on yourself than on anyone else.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser93450

Lot of talk and 0 action from Golden. I would like to call them shit...not a gold. becaus shit they are

[spoil]Side 1: Tribes: Golden
Side 2:
Tribes: Warpig, Warp1g, Warp2g

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4
Side 2: 1
Difference: 3

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 22,089
Side 2: 6,504
Difference: 15,585

chart
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

I'm sure Stats will change soon, rather pointless posting Stats of a war that just began :eek:

Golden declared on Warpig, its quite obvious that they'd get the upper hand of surprise?

Mr. Cringer Pants

I'm sure Stats will change soon, rather pointless posting Stats of a war that just began :eek:

Golden declared on Warpig, its quite obvious that they'd get the upper hand of surprise?

No because anyone that knows anything knows nothing is a surprise except for that one thing that nobody wants as a surprise:

a1QByDy.gif

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You are now left with one option, leave your unsustainable tribe for another. We will not pursue and rim you like we have done with the SOML family. Our grievances are not with you but your leadership.

This part annoys me. Utter garbage. You will pursue them. Making yourselves look desperate. gg.

Mr. Cringer Pants

Oh boy, Lord Batan what does actual history teach us about life lessons?

You did this similar nonsense in w80. I suggest that you conduct an introspective historical analysis on your own personal account and past behaviors and try to identify flaws within your process.

Where Lord Batan most-likely gets history lessons vs where Lord Batan should get history lessons:

[spoil]
Ancient-Aliens-Meme-600x300.jpg

Degrasse-not-aliens.jpg
[/spoil]

DeletedUser118236

I'm willing to listen to your opinion on this war, as long as you're willing to admit that a family tribe has never won a world.

darkx

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Good luck this excites me. I can feel my insides shaking. *activates new militia item*

Last edited:

ted the stoner

So much rage towards golden, allow us to get a half decent front before you try to pretend we won't rim your sorry, mass recruiting asses.

DeletedUser

I for one am really happy that we keep warring family tribes and coalitions... gives us so many more options for targets.

With WarPigs recruitment (because where else would SOML go?) happening as fast as Golden's expansion in their direction , I predict some nice skirmishes very soon (not to discount the ones that have happened already)

But, one thing WarPigs is doing better than any other tribe so far, is actually pre-stacking their most isolated members.

Defender:kidd738
Destination:Smurfette (460|565) K54
Quantity:30001850211010100000369142202100
Losses:0000000000000

DeletedUser

That's really not a proper stack this stage, looks more like a defensive village. :lol: