Top 10 Tribe Discussion

DeletedUser116125

Every tribe in the history of TW has recruited the best from their enemy. You need to recruit new blood and inject new blood into a tribe to keep it going thru an interview process to weed out the terrible team players/personalities. Fact is tribes go inactive as the world progresses and best way to counter it is with selective recruiting.

We have different definitions on merges then.
many tribes don't need to recruit from the enemy to win IMO it's lame, We did it this world and i know it's lame.
What NAM did was recruit mid war to demoralize the enemy and get a free war win and a ton of easy villages. I think it's okay once the enemy is completely dead and disbanded but before that is imo lame.

DeletedUser108039

many tribes don't need to recruit from the enemy to win IMO it's lame, We did it this world and i know it's lame.
What NAM did was recruit mid war to demoralize the enemy and get a free war win and a ton of easy villages. I think it's okay once the enemy is completely dead and disbanded but before that is imo lame.

Recruiting the surviving player or players who think would fit in is lame? the game has changed worlds are smaller people quit people have a life. you recruit to keep your ranks up and stop inactivity in most cases nowdays.

Michael Corleone.

Well Bladder when you and your pals learn to not treat your people like puppets then I will read what you have to say

What you did was recruit more than you shouldve and bit off more than you can chew. back on this world bladder?

Last edited:

Deleted User - 10618707

I''m sure your play style is working for you this world right? Or is it @Night's?

DeletedUser90465

b8076f22beb1822d4255b3764b124df2.png

https://gyazo.com/b8076f22beb1822d4255b3764b124df2

That intuition

DeletedUser116125

Well Bladder when you and your pals learn to not treat your people like puppets then I will read what you have to say

Lel no one was treated like a puppet. I did say to a person that the best leadership i have been in the people where treated like puppets. I stand by that, every player in the tribe that had an "ego" or played with to much self interest was either removed or stopped having a ego, the tribe ended with 0 players with ego's and everybody only did what they where asked to do no questions. Followed orders with full trust and if they didn't they where punished. You will probably think that a tribe like that will have a terrible atmosphere but almost everyone like it more that way ( including me ). It was done so magically it's unexplainable if i could lead like that I would do but I can't even Dream about doing that

What you did was recruit more than you shouldve and bit off more than you can chew. back on this world bladder?

Hmm I didn't handle recruitment and handled very little of the leadership I Was in charge for a few days when the others where away due to RL stuff but other then that I did most of the "Charlie" work.
And I kinda am back but not really I am lame and have lost interest. But I am going to stay an get rimmed in due time when i left I just thought about how lame I was to run away:p No honor in that, like my fellow Icelander once said

1460287_546206838799174_1175953600_n.jpg
#DieRimmedRatherThenDieAshamed
#LeavingDueToIrlProblemsIsLame
#NoExcusesIfIDie

Deleted User - 10618707

Saying you are leaving because of irl problems, but staying because doing that said thing is lame, is rather oxymoronic...

Its an excuse in itself..

Michael Corleone.

:icon_wink: Look at bladder making assumptions about me

treat people like people and not like puppets m8

DeletedUser116125

Saying you are leaving because of irl problems, but staying because doing that said thing is lame, is rather oxymoronic...

Its an excuse in itself..
I never said i left due to IRL problems:icon_eek:
don't feel like I need to explain myself to tardoz

DeletedUser105209

Did you guys even cap a village before recruiting?

DeletedUser116125

:icon_wink: Look at bladder making assumptions about me

treat people like people and not like puppets m8
Never made any assumptions about you in that text, tbh I hardly care about you, Just see your name spamming the externals non stop. If you want me to make assumptions you are exactly the player i would not like.
You have probably 2-4+ co's and spend most of your time not in game but on externals or skype chats talking about yourself. Probably are a good player if you where active but aren't really anymore. Also you are the type that talks about being to good to be rimmed and never have been but probably just quits once the tribe looks like it's loosing the war and deletes then just joins another world.
I could be wrong but that is what my guess is.
I have no clue what any of your ign's are or what tribes you have been in etc etc since i hardly care.

DeletedUser116125

Did you guys even cap a village before recruiting?
No clue if you are talking about goat or blood. But it really doesn't matter. I did say we did it and it was really lame. I can't deny that. If your only counter argument is talking about us doing it so it's okay.
Us doing it was not okay

Michael Corleone.

Never made any assumptions about you in that text, tbh I hardly care about you, Just see your name spamming the externals non stop. If you want me to make assumptions you are exactly the player i would not like.
You have probably 2-4+ co's and spend most of your time not in game but on externals or skype chats talking about yourself. Probably are a good player if you where active but aren't really anymore. Also you are the type that talks about being to good to be rimmed and never have been but probably just quits once the tribe looks like it's loosing the war and deletes then just joins another world.
I could be wrong but that is what my guess is.
I have no clue what any of your ign's are or what tribes you have been in etc etc since i hardly care.

I liked you better when you were in the middle of a nervous breakdown

your guess is wrong but why bother explaining to a belieber

DeletedUser105209

No clue if you are talking about goat or blood. But it really doesn't matter. I did say we did it and it was really lame. I can't deny that. If your only counter argument is talking about us doing it so it's okay.
Us doing it was not okay

Im not arguing so i dont know how it could be a counter argument? I wasnt in nam. It was a question. Dunno why what happened it world 77 continues to come up page after page in every thread for this world.

Last edited by a moderator:

Michael Corleone.

you had a nervous breakdown when freak was collapsing bladder :icon_neutral: