Northeast Animal Kingdoms

• Thread starter DeletedUser100466
  • Start date

arabela

I loved the Pnp. Great workd guys. I was so wasted for last days that i couldn't even read/post in public....

DeletedUser116214

Claims that he's mad about the merge thingy and doesn't want people to be used as cannon fodder; yet joins Wasted after saying it makes him angry also whom has cannon fodder: Khan and Nati. :lol:

I don't know if you act dumb on purpose, or you naturally this way. It is not hard to figure out that he is obviously butthurt about your amazing skills and responsibility as a leader, as in for you to have the guts to mail the enemy duke, and propose a merge and leave some Yummy players to rot and be eaten. You are starting to compete on the same level of Krieger in being the most Selfish and worthless leader TW ever seen.

I mean why are we even surprised, for you it is just w77 reborn with your actions.

Michael Corleone.

This is dedicated to you Babies :

[video=youtube;w9TGj2jrJk8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9TGj2jrJk8[/video]

DeletedUser

@Phoenician... I spoke to Sam before they declared war... Not after? If that helps you any...

@Babies; RIP 4:30 server time he had no incoming. Less than 24hrs later he's gone. By gone I mean he logged out and probably hasn't even logged in to see that he lost his villages. Inactive ****; that he is.

Michael Corleone.

Stats saving wasn't me; but it won't happen again I promise. :D
hqdefault.jpg

DeletedUser

The last village of his on the front is 698 points. Be my guest to noble it. Lmao

DeletedUser116214

@Phoenician... I spoke to Sam before they declared war... Not after? If that helps you any...

Ah ok, so baboon spoke to Sam before Wasted declared, that justifies his idea of dumping some of his members for the sake of saving his own ass :icon_rolleyes:

If you spend more time taking care of your members as a leader than justifying your cheap ideas and tactics, maybe your tribe wouldn't be getting rekt like it is right now.

Deleted User - 10618707

Darkness Jordan left/ kicked from yummy :?

Great leadership there babin

DeletedUser100466

Ah ok, so baboon spoke to Sam before Wasted declared, that justifies his idea of dumping some of his members for the sake of saving his own ass :icon_rolleyes:

If you spend more time taking care of your members as a leader than justifying your cheap ideas and tactics, maybe your tribe wouldn't be getting rekt like it is right now.

So rude ,It's not nam way so get drunk and enjoy the game and laugh a little.:lol:

Side 1:
Tribes: Wasted
Side 2:
Tribes: Yummy?
Players: hattrickshak

Timeframe: 08/11/2015 00:00:00 to 12/11/2015 06:43:45

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 22
Side 2: 0
Difference: 22

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 168,414
Difference: 168,414

chart

DeletedUser

I kicked jordan, he were trash. Nah really he got annoyed with the amount of trash in Yummy. :lol: Can't blame him; which leads to my next statement of there's a clear reasoning behind why I mailed Sam proposing the merge before war were declared. I'm man enough to say it I'm not going to sit here and say OMG they're trying their best cut them slack.

Love my guys to death; don't get me wrong. But I can't hold a gun to their heads and force them to snipe and defend.

And no, not going to use the "they were inactive" excuse. because it's not true.

Both corey and teeweezy were active.
Corey were lacking in skill we literally tried to give him the run down of how to snipe a train tonight, fail leadership on my part for assuming everyone knew how to snipe in my tribe. Great guy just needs to keep playing and learn a bit more.
Teeweezy were left out to dry by himself. Jordan sniped for him what he could but that only goes so far.

Michael Corleone.

For Corey45 :

[video=youtube;8Ejg-lPcFxU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Ejg-lPcFxU[/video]

athalie28

Teeweezy were left out to dry by himself. Jordan sniped for him what he could but that only goes so far.

I'm actually fine with it. This was a sharp reminder that I don't really have time to play TW. My only regret is the landing time didn't give me a chance to be on and fight a little heh Promised myself that I would never again set the alarm clock at 3 am to play TW. So yeah...
Other than that, I wish Wasted all the best on this world. I have lots of dear friends in there.
Love ya, Sam. You're an awesome leader and a great person. Keep in touch, big boy!

Michael Corleone.

Past 24 hours have not been good for Yummy :

Side 1:
Tribes: Wasted
Side 2:
Tribes: Yummy?
Players: Babies

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 16
Difference: 16

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 120,841
Difference: 120,841

chart

Council Member of Yummy Darkness Jordan has left the tribe shortly after an OP landed on yummy. What has yummy done in response?

f1b7186626eff20ed0399bbb6a7b090f.png

"Its a bold strategy Cotton, lets see how it pays off for 'em."

:)