Why NME Sucks

DeletedUser47445

You have nobody to blame but Tuz. He let his emotions control his actions, and thus the actions of Growth. He turned down several big, skilled and/or key players out of nothing but his personal emotions, stubbornes and "pride". I'll give TWJ and SHF as an example of this. Most, if not all of you, wanted these two in the tribe, and you know it.

At the end of the day, when you look at why we crossed the bridge, it was only the most logical thing to do. Look at the map. We are completely surrounded by NME. We are not on the front, we ARE the front. If we want to survive, and in the end win this world, there is no alternative to this. And that is the only thing our minds are set to: winning this world. Our best chances of achieving that goal is if we side with NME.

Woah, woah, woah. No. First off, I know Andrew quite well. You might even go as far to say we're friends, (I've got money says Andrew messages me about this) but he's nothing great. If you can be bothered to go look, I've taken numerous villages from him. He's not just a terrible trash player, but I wouldn't define him as great (Disclaimer, yes I'm aware he was rather inactive during most of my attacks
(Proof
[Wednesday, October 28, 2015 4:36 PM] Andrew - Supa Hot Fire: I couldn't hang
[Wednesday, October 28, 2015 4:36 PM] Andrew - Supa Hot Fire: Only 3 hours a day to play)

Hyperion.

At the end of the day, when you look at why we crossed the bridge, it was only the most logical thing to do. Look at the map. We are completely surrounded by NME. We are not on the front, we ARE the front. If we want to survive, and in the end win this world, there is no alternative to this. And that is the only thing our minds are set to: winning this world. Our best chances of achieving that goal is if we side with NME.

See the difference? They mock Loyal for disintegrating, but same will happen to them, even faster than it did to Loyal. The Blitzkrieg that is Growth will roll over NME faster than Germany rolled over Poland. They will fall apart the moment they see 1000+ village losses in a week, with over 50k incomings their way. There's no unity in the abomination known as Nemesis. Everyone will be looking to abandon the ship once it starts sinking in order to save their asses. 80% of NME members couldn't care less about NME and eachother.

Their fall and demise will be a text-book example on how to fail as a tribe.

Your words, not mine.

DeletedUser

Did I hear something
call us huggers ?
look at the OD
if I'm hugging why on earth do the growth players aren't on the top 5 yet alone top 10.

growth have planned on annoying us.
you guys took down famous inferno
you guys took down supa hot fire
after solo had said not to

it was clear then that you wanted war, you kept nobling in our territories.
and yep . 2 weeks ago to a month ago you had already started stacking your front.
cannot ignore that ....

if you call us huggers, I'm cool with that , nme hugs OD.

DeletedUser

Your words, not mine.

You obviously cant see the difference between a troll post(the NME one) and a serious one(the one I made about Growth yesterday).

I am sure that everyone, including Patrick, was aware of this thread when the account was invited.

You're probably just pissed off because you have over 400 support packets heading my way :D

DeletedUser47445

Did I hear something
call us huggers ?
look at the OD
if I'm hugging why on earth do the growth players aren't on the top 5 yet alone top 10.

and yep . 2 weeks ago to a month ago you had already started stacking your front.
cannot ignore that ....

It's okay Kenny, we understand.

DeletedUser

You obviously cant see the difference between a troll post(the NME one) and a serious one(the one I made about Growth yesterday).

I am sure that everyone, including Patrick, was aware of this thread when the account was invited.

You're probably just pissed off because you have over 400 support packets heading my way :D

Yeah well congratulations on asking for support then just switching sides. That's what real players do. That's what a real gentleman does.

* clap clap clap *

DeletedUser

That just proves how misinformed you are. I never asked for support, and neither did Kit. Worthless, Bit Cloud and Kim Jong Un(whatever their name is now) were assigned to stack us.

OTDDeathAwaits

Seems to me there is incorrect information and miscommunication everywhere.

Death by Noble

Did I hear something
call us huggers ?
look at the OD

cannot ignore that ....

Not annoying me bro.....Just means we got kick the ass out of whoever joins them from now on with complete disregard to whoever tells us to leave them alone....If Growth can play by those rules....so can we ;)

DeletedUser62294

I would say I'm surprised but I'm not there are many things not to be surprised about so maybe a list will help.

1. Dino scared of a fight.
2. Dino talking big but in reality is a terrible player.
3. Me being tired of writing about a player who has no backbone.

Ok I'm done good luck NME if you had class you'd have told the kit and zahariel accounts to eff off and fight but some people play with class others don't no hard feelings.

DeletedUser

I would say I'm surprised but I'm not there are many things not to be surprised about so maybe a list will help.

1. Dino scared of a fight.
2. Dino talking big but in reality is a terrible player.
3. Me being tired of writing about a player who has no backbone.

Ok I'm done good luck NME if you had class you'd have told the kit and zahariel accounts to eff off and fight but some people play with class others don't no hard feelings.

1. Because I'm the account holder, right?
2. Hence why not a single Mell's train went through yesterday?
3. I didn't ask for your review

DeletedUser62294

1. Because I'm the account holder, right?
2. Hence why not a single Mell's train went through yesterday?
3. I didn't ask for your review

Here's an honest question for you. Have you ever even built up your own account? Or are you just a locust moving from one account to the next after someone does the work for you....

DeletedUser

WELCOME TO THE END OF THE WORLD KING HARDEUS NO LONGER MATTERS

blog_image_smaller1.jpg

DeletedUser

You do realise I'm in NME, right? And at the moment primary on the kitmarlowe account? :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

indeed I do but this thread no longer matters it is time for war

DeletedUser117183

Funny how kit and Z are getting all the abuse about jumping ship, yet BD hasn't had one bit of moaning at due to Patrick refusing to let him join NME.

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
While I admire your hate of Growth, I can't say I support your decision to leave the tribe. While you may find reasons to justify yourself, you still ran away from a war that would have set your account as a frontline account. Instead, you decided to cowardly leave growth and join NME, thereby making your account a backline account in the war.

Even if it was the other way around and you left NME and joined growth I still wouldn't respect you. A good player never runs away from a good fight and by making your account practically a backline account, you have shown me that you'll run away from a good fight.

I hope you enjoy your time in NME. You have made this world an extremely boring one.
I think the key part of this is "A good player". Smart and good are two different things. A good player may not tend to run from a fight, but they know when they have to. If they are a smart player, they do what is needed to ensure the safety and future of their own account, to give themselves the best shot at winning. Depending on the actions that the players take, it could be looked down upon. Each player has their own beliefs in what they think is right/wrong/dirty/traitorous. In saying all this, it doesn't mean I support nor speak against Kit or Z's actions.

I would originally say good luck to my enemies, but not to you guys. You aren't enemies. You literally hugged everything across the world. Everyone knows that NME started hugging since Growth was warring Soon, so you're nothing of a Tribal War Tribe, we could better call this FarmVille. I would respect a decent fight, and definitely our worst decision was taking on Loyal. At least, they were Loyal. They would never recruit our members just because the sake of it. And good work on OTD decisions. Patrick, in my eyes, you aren't running the tribe, but it's the tribe that is running you. I respect Taylor and Growth as a whole. Can't say the same about NME, but I respect some individuals there. But after all, that's what you guys are, individuals.
I've ultimately wanted this fight to happen, since back when Dino made this post. And oh yeah it is on.
To end it with, we deserve a thanks. We surely deserve a thanks by SOLO- itself, because on one certain moment we saved him, recruiting him and his friend, now coplayer, Ricky.
May the clash begin.
We are going to win, and those who betray, they shall be betrayed.

( Respect to Dino, at least he is doing what he always wanted. You are one of the individuals I respect in NME, if you were wondering. )

-Olt.

You can't really call it hugging. With Loyal it was spoils of war after a long war. Also, recruitment is a part of the game, and activity can be a key factor in how the world plays out. You can't hold it against NME for doing what was needed to ensure that they had they had the amount of players and activity necessary to last the long months that fighting Growth will likely result in. With Growth having fewer members, if it comes down to activity, support, and sittings, those extra members in NME could play a big role.

Also, I'd like to point out the statistics of the world.

War Rankings:
[SPOIL]
RankTribe namePointsVillages wonLost villagesRatioOpponents defeated (off.)Opponents defeated (def.)
1 NME54.299.9026.1851.3594.6874.909.699811.628.275
2 Growth40.263.8484.9397426.7396.164.359276.117.608
3 _SS_7.392.6028511028.339.206.74614.755.698
4 Total5.085.5967042532.864.749.68556.470.100
5 HONOUR3.633.8864493.0020.160.718.672294.126.091
6 JUICED2.880.9143691.2370.327.726.213103.991.111
7 SA42.838.2464251812.331.705.18426.445.216
8IMM1.995.5822601.2260.216.166.283161.033.705
9 Law846.497101520.26.808.4851.375.154
10 *W*695.264891.5460.18.742.832171.608.765
[/SPOIL]

Tribes ODA:
[SPOIL]
RankTribe nameDefeated
1 Nemesis1.861,93 Mil
2 Farmers Only1.311,09 Mil
3 Legion of Honour141,90 Mil
4 Totalitarians105,35 Mil
5 Dark Nation103,56 Mil
6 Sin AAAAAA 4hire96,07 Mil
7 _Stainless Steel_79,83 Mil
8 Destiny/EYESORE35,79 Mil
9 The Wolves26,00 Mil
10 Immortals23,61 Mil
[/SPOIL]

Tribes ODD:

[SPOIL]
RankTribe nameDefeated
1 Nemesis1.184,33 Mil
2 Farmers Only585,14 Mil
3 Legion of Honour422,30 Mil
4 Dark Nation304,80 Mil
5 The Wolves202,25 Mil
6 Cinnamon Toast Crunch200,49 Mil
7 Immortals181,37 Mil
8 Sin AAAAAA 4hire181,31 Mil
9 Destiny/EYESORE148,21 Mil
10 THE FI5T95,40 Mil
[/SPOIL]

Tribes ODT:

[SPOIL]
RankTribe nameDefeated
1 Nemesis3.046,26 Mil
2 Farmers Only1.896,23 Mil
3 Legion of Honour564,20 Mil
4 Dark Nation408,37 Mil
5 Sin AAAAAA 4hire277,39 Mil
6 The Wolves228,25 Mil
7 Cinnamon Toast Crunch212,68 Mil
8 Immortals204,98 Mil
9 Destiny/EYESORE184,00 Mil
10 Totalitarians176,49 Mil
[/SPOIL]

These stats show that despite NME's unofficial (I guess it's unofficial?) policy of not officially declaring war on anybody, NME has had to fight harder offensively and certainly defensively. NME has more ODA than the 6 tribes behind it combined, and more ODD than the next two tribes behind it combined.

Oh boy you can hate me as much as you want. I hate you more. As for ending the world together, Tuzain told us AFTER it was made sure that it wasn't going to happen. I wouldn't merge with individuals, but with a tribe, that you aren't.

Take a look at your recruits. Who did you actually really recruited? None, you recruited barbs. Might as well just noble them.
Kinda love how you guys switch tones after you got what you wanted.

Fair wars. You guys are all talk. Seriously. We are waiting. You guys have 15.000 villages more than us. Show me what's your worth.

And it is not TableForOne, it is Olt, the one who is hated more by his tribe than by you guys, so let's see what you can bring.

Oh, can you invite me too? I mean, ****, you are inviting everyone in sight, I could just leave this account and start a new one and without even leaving protection I would get an invite from you. Decent enough.

-Olt

My first thoughts on this are that if we recruited barbs, then it shouldn't be too hard for you guys to noble villages off of NME then. :)

Since neither tribe has officially declared war, these are the approximate unofficial war stats:
[SPOIL]Side 1: Tribes: NME
Side 2:
Tribes: Growth

Timeframe: 14/11/2015 00:00:00 to 24/11/2015 02:44:59

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,763
Side 2: 657
Difference: 1,106

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 563
Side 2: 171