chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 81,934
Side 2: 5,872
Difference: 76,062

chart

[/spoil]

ted the stoner

You can't go on about how the enemy is nobling deadweight. It's just not a thing. If you invite someone into your tribe they can't be considered deadweight come war time. Every tribe has deadweight, but to say that "you're nobling deadweight just you wait till you get to our main cluster" is a little pathetic. This excuse has been used countless times by tribes loosing a war. If they're in your tribe, a cap is a cap.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Dear Warpigs...

Could you kindly invite all your family tribes to the war, so all the conquers count in the stats? Kthnxbai.

The Frog

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Yes please

warpig as whole is involved..

however we have other wars we are dealing with also.. while you guys cherry pick for yr stats and chest puffing south

seems to me that your having to work hard for those stats also..:)

all members of warpig are equally respected and assisted. so sending yr 50 nukes to get 1 villa doesnt mean they are noobs.

we will eventually get a toe to toe scenario with you.. and win/lose should be most enjoyable..

DeletedUser118428

Using my own arguement against me is poor debate etiquette, your whole point is moot anyway really .. You're basically saying stats don't matter which I can agree to to a degree but in the way mikey refers to stats and war and how you defend him without a thought just proves my point

Using your own point against you shows that you're a hypocrite. I'll use my own point against you if your side of the debate improves.

Last edited by a moderator:

ted the stoner

warpig as whole is involved..

however we have other wars we are dealing with also.. while you guys cherry pick for yr stats and chest puffing south

seems to me that your having to work hard for those stats also..:)

all members of warpig are equally respected and assisted. so sending yr 50 nukes to get 1 villa doesnt mean they are noobs.

we will eventually get a toe to toe scenario with you.. and win/lose should be most enjoyable..

So i suppose my account's 10 caps including your kicks of members is just me "cherrypicking" then?

Side 1:
Players: The.Mountain
Side 2:
Tribes: Warpig, Warp1g, Warp2g
Players: Director Fury, Axeman, Chuck Gould, .Reversed, PattyMcFatty, screamdevil

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 29
Side 2: 786
Difference: 757

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9
Side 2: 0
Difference: 9

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 197,333
Side 2: 2,672,926
Difference: 2,475,593

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 73,085
Side 2: 0
Difference: 73,085

chart

http://www.twstats.com/en83/index.php?page=player&id=9850995

^^ not forgetting pappy who apparently set his account to delete so i couldn't add him in :/

I guess if that's cherrypicking, cheers for the easy 80k <3

Last edited:

The Frog

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
they were invited because golden had EGO join yr war.. call it counterbalance..

yet we love our allies and friends..

i bet you eat yours..:p

DeletedUser

they were invited because golden had EGO join yr war.. call it counterbalance..

yet we love our allies and friends..

i bet you eat yours..:p

having ego join the war is hardly counterbalance :) you invited them because you want to use every possible tribe around you to use against us. no one here really is complaining but call it what it is.

The Frog

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
if you wish... i can certainly make another 2-3 tribes effectively..

so if you want that please just say so!!

be careful what you wish for..

ted the stoner

if you wish... i can certainly make another 2-3 tribes effectively..

so if you want that please just say so!!

be careful what you wish for..
Another 2-3 tribes for me to eat? I've already eaten double your points in your tribe members alone, be careful what you wish for ;)

The Frog

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
what i wish is for you lot to stop being so arrogant and condescending in yr approach to tribes..

you are as strong and as fallible as any tribe on this world..

ted the stoner

what i wish is for you lot to stop being so arrogant and condescending in yr approach to tribes..

you are as strong and as fallible as any tribe on this world..
You're the one claiming each cap took 20 nukes lol, oda is pretty low for all that :lol: